It wasn't the blacks who rioted, it was the whites:

B00Mer
It wasn't the blacks who rioted, it was the whites:

Raw video from Ole Miss student news TV outlet + amateur video shot of disturbance on school campus after Nov. 6, 2012, presidential election..

O.K. that is just past STUPID!!!! and very sad. SORE LOSERS!! Congrats Obama.

http://www.memphisflyer.com/NewsBlog...-obama-victory

EagleSmack
+1
Really?!

Is that video clip actually trying to depict a riot of white people? Presumably rioting over the loss of Romney?

Seriously?

Please... if any of you other member can sit through 3 minutes of this and tell me...

Where is the riot?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Really?!

Is that video clip actually trying to depict a riot of white people? Presumably rioting over the loss of Romney?

Seriously?

Please... if any of you other member can sit through 3 minutes of this and tell me...

Where is the riot?

There was other witness reports that described it from a full on riot to a bunch of drunk southerners pissed at the election results.. either way they should have not been on the street being sore losers..

Besides, it's Mississippi, glad it didn't end with a cross burning and something hanging from the local Oak tree.. LOL

Whooo Raw!!

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

There was other witness reports that described it from a full on riot to a bunch of drunk southerners pissed at the election results.. either way they should have not been on the street being sore losers..

Besides, it's Mississippi, glad it didn't end with a cross burning and something hanging from the local Oak tree.. LOL

Whooo Raw!!

There were? Where were they?

FAKE

These Mississippi boy don't know how to riot...

Vancouver boys and girls... now they know how to get it on!

SLM
+1

Really?!

Seriously?

I made it! All 3:13! Proud of me?

Quote:

Where is the riot?

Bah! That's not a riot, that's just a gathering. Send 'em up here after a Stanley Cup game, we'll show then a riot!

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I made it! All 3:13! Proud of me?

I'm SO proud of you.

Quote:

Bah! That's not a riot, that's just a gathering. Send 'em up here after a Stanley Cup game, we'll show then a riot!

No kidding. Listen to the commentary as she drives around "safely" in her car!

"There's some people over there.... there is some more people over there....... Oh there's a cop car...... there's some more people standing over there."

What a crazy BLEEPING RIOT!

SLM
+1

I'm SO proud of you.

It's a full 20 seconds beyond my normal concentration span but I didn't want to let you down! Lol

Quote:

No kidding. Listen to the commentary as she drives around "safely" in her car!

"There's some people over there.... there is some more people over there....... Oh there's a cop car...... there's some more people standing over there."

What a crazy BLEEPING RIOT!

I'd be willing to bet they have bigger kerfuffles after a football game.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

It's a full 20 seconds beyond my normal concentration span but I didn't want to let you down! Lol

I commend you for sticking it out. I think I'll drive around the park on Sunday and film a riot.

There's a family over there.... there's some kid on his skateboard there... oh they're having a pic-nic.

SLM
+1

I commend you for sticking it out. I think I'll drive around the park on Sunday and film a riot.

There's a family over there.... there's some kid on his skateboard there... oh they're having a pic-nic.

Make sure it's at night and that the focus on your camera is really crappy, 'kay?

You too can be a YouTube star!

Locutus
JACKSON, Miss. A protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Barack Obama grew into crowd of about 400 people with shouted racial slurs as rumors of a riot spread on social media. Two people were arrested on minor charges.

The university said in a statement Wednesday that the gathering at the student union began late Tuesday night with about 30 to 40 students, but grew within 20 minutes as word spread. Some students chanted political slogans while others used derogatory racial statements and profanity, the statement said.

more

Obama re-election protest escalates at Univ. of Mississippi; racial slurs, 2 arrests reported - The Washington Post

Geez...next thing ya know somebody will take a pot shot at him.

B00Mer
Old News.: It wasn't the blacks who rioted, it was the whites:

gopher
+3
#12  Top Rated Post
Yup. And all the right wingers thought it was blacks who were going to riot. Now let's see how the police handle this - I bet it'll be with wet kisses on the culo and boxes of candy. Had it been blacks, the cops would respond with bullets and grenades.

damngrumpy
+3
Those who would oppose him would be Republicans right? These people are making
racial slurs and comments that are offensive. What a proud image for the Republican
party. Must make the mainstream of the party feel right proud.
No I am not saying all Republicans are racist some of its members are demonstrating
that themselves. And they want their side in power. I would think these people would
grow up, they lost America is safely in the hands of progress. That is the image that
is becoming clear.

B00Mer
+1

Please, please enough insults about the "Annotated One"

gopher
+1

and the winner is ______________________________

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Old News.: It wasn't the blacks who rioted, it was the whites:

No surprise there, It's Mississippi

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

another Red state

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

another Red state

Deja vu

captain morgan
+1

Deja vu

New Black Panthers back at Philly voting site | Fox News

Blacks using Twitter to threaten violence and rioting on election day

Yeah... Deju Vu

petros
+1
It'll all work out fine, people are buying guns and ammunition like never before. Like Colpy says "the more guns there are the safer it is".

Kreskin
Same old same old on the right.

captain morgan
+2

It'll all work out fine, people are buying guns and ammunition like never before. Like Colpy says "the more guns there are the safer it is".

I suppose that we can take solace in the fact that the arms mfgrs won't be suffering....

That's a start - isn't it?

Kreskin
All the bipartisan promises from the right are flourishing as expected.

Praxius
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Geez...next thing ya know somebody will take a pot shot at him.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Can't beat him in a democratic election, so grab yer guns and hoods.

captain morgan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

All the bipartisan promises from the right are flourishing as expected.

The Reps don't owe the gvt anything.

petros
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

I suppose that we can take solace in the fact that the arms mfgrs won't be suffering....

That's a start - isn't it?

It's is and ammo is a dispoable product. If guns sales slow you then move to encouraging gun usage to keep that end of the game on the up side.

Since piplines are so dangerous and kill millions a year, it's better the steel is used for more guns instead of used to build an economy where people are working, spending, and don't have to compete during never before seen volumes of unemployed sitting around getting drunk, high, agitated, jealous and envious of their working friends, family and neighbours.

PoliticalNick
+2

Well since the govt, according to the constitution, is the citizens and those elected are merely representatives of the entire population I would say they all owe the govt everything whether GOP or Dem.

Kreskin
+1

They are part of the govt. They owe their swamp-land Kentucky constituents something better than just making it worse.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

Well since the govt, according to the constitution, is the citizens and those elected are merely representatives of the entire population I would say they all owe the govt everything whether GOP or Dem.

In this case, the citizens have voted for a stalemate... So, those that voted Rep owe to that body and those that voted Dem owe to another?

Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

They are part of the govt. They owe their swamp-land Kentucky constituents something better than just making it worse.

Based on the election platforms, I'm curious how the Democrats purpose to achieve this... More debt; inject it into the economy and then turn around and raise taxes to recoup the money they borrowed?

Kinda like a ponzi scheme

petros

In this case, the citizens have voted for a stalemate... So, those that voted Rep owe to that body and those that voted Dem owe to another?

A Dem go dutch? Are you kidding me?