It wasn't the blacks who rioted, it was the whites:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It wasn't the blacks who rioted, it was the whites:

[youtube]QGNO4fTp9-I[/youtube]

Raw video from Ole Miss student news TV outlet + amateur video shot of disturbance on school campus after Nov. 6, 2012, presidential election..

O.K. that is just past STUPID!!!! and very sad. SORE LOSERS!! Congrats Obama.

http://www.memphisflyer.com/NewsBlo...rbance-on-ole-miss-campus-after-obama-victory

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Really?!

Is that video clip actually trying to depict a riot of white people? Presumably rioting over the loss of Romney?

Seriously?

Please... if any of you other member can sit through 3 minutes of this and tell me...

Where is the riot?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Really?!

Is that video clip actually trying to depict a riot of white people? Presumably rioting over the loss of Romney?

Seriously?

Please... if any of you other member can sit through 3 minutes of this and tell me...

Where is the riot?

There was other witness reports that described it from a full on riot to a bunch of drunk southerners pissed at the election results.. either way they should have not been on the street being sore losers..

Besides, it's Mississippi, glad it didn't end with a cross burning and something hanging from the local Oak tree.. LOL

[youtube]l5mRk5M5qT8[/youtube]

Whooo Raw!!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There was other witness reports that described it from a full on riot to a bunch of drunk southerners pissed at the election results.. either way they should have not been on the street being sore losers..

Besides, it's Mississippi, glad it didn't end with a cross burning and something hanging from the local Oak tree.. LOL

Whooo Raw!!

There were? Where were they?

FAKE

These Mississippi boy don't know how to riot...

Vancouver boys and girls... now they know how to get it on!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Really?!

Seriously?

I made it! All 3:13! Proud of me?

Where is the riot?

Bah! That's not a riot, that's just a gathering. Send 'em up here after a Stanley Cup game, we'll show then a riot! ;)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I made it! All 3:13! Proud of me?

I'm SO proud of you.

Bah! That's not a riot, that's just a gathering. Send 'em up here after a Stanley Cup game, we'll show then a riot! ;)
No kidding. Listen to the commentary as she drives around "safely" in her car!

"There's some people over there.... there is some more people over there....... Oh there's a cop car...... there's some more people standing over there."

What a crazy BLEEPING RIOT!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I'm SO proud of you.

It's a full 20 seconds beyond my normal concentration span but I didn't want to let you down! Lol

No kidding. Listen to the commentary as she drives around "safely" in her car!

"There's some people over there.... there is some more people over there....... Oh there's a cop car...... there's some more people standing over there."

What a crazy BLEEPING RIOT!

I'd be willing to bet they have bigger kerfuffles after a football game. :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's a full 20 seconds beyond my normal concentration span but I didn't want to let you down! Lol

I commend you for sticking it out. I think I'll drive around the park on Sunday and film a riot.

There's a family over there.... there's some kid on his skateboard there... oh they're having a pic-nic.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I commend you for sticking it out. I think I'll drive around the park on Sunday and film a riot.

There's a family over there.... there's some kid on his skateboard there... oh they're having a pic-nic.

Make sure it's at night and that the focus on your camera is really crappy, 'kay?

You too can be a YouTube star! :)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Anti-obama protests escalate

JACKSON, Miss. — A protest at the University of Mississippi against the re-election of President Barack Obama grew into crowd of about 400 people with shouted racial slurs as rumors of a riot spread on social media. Two people were arrested on minor charges.

The university said in a statement Wednesday that the gathering at the student union began late Tuesday night with about 30 to 40 students, but grew within 20 minutes as word spread. Some students chanted political slogans while others used derogatory racial statements and profanity, the statement said.

more

Obama re-election protest escalates at Univ. of Mississippi; racial slurs, 2 arrests reported - The Washington Post

Geez...next thing ya know somebody will take a pot shot at him.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Re: Anti-obama protests escalate

Yup. And all the right wingers thought it was blacks who were going to riot. Now let's see how the police handle this - I bet it'll be with wet kisses on the culo and boxes of candy. Had it been blacks, the cops would respond with bullets and grenades.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc

Those who would oppose him would be Republicans right? These people are making
racial slurs and comments that are offensive. What a proud image for the Republican
party. Must make the mainstream of the party feel right proud.
No I am not saying all Republicans are racist some of its members are demonstrating
that themselves. And they want their side in power. I would think these people would
grow up, they lost America is safely in the hands of progress. That is the image that
is becoming clear.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

It'll all work out fine, people are buying guns and ammunition like never before. Like Colpy says "the more guns there are the safer it is".