Sad to hear what will happen to our dollar now?

FlowerPower
With the new elect I am sad. Goodbye to the keystone or will it be a ploy? On listening to to a few radio stations in the US one comment was from an employer, I will have to lay off seven employees as I can not afford the extra cost with health care. It is a mess that just got worse. There was no platform! What was the platform for this re elect? I wanted the guy who got the math to get in there.
I am usually pretty quiet and just enjoy watching the salmon run. But this is going to really hit home another four years of this. What happened? Did the lies not hit home with what the f just happened in Libya... Christ more concern having a concert with Katty Perry to attract the 18 year old vote well planned to the duh facebook majority. Well India is in our sights Canadians as another conquest of Harper. I am blabbering. I really want to see a Romney win here so pardon me as I am in mourning for the South. **** our dollar as it stands this is going to hurt us more than ever with this dip **** in there. When we are .80 cents on the dollar we fare off way better on our end of the economy than we are now. Al I can say F we are going to be taking it up the wazooo for another four years with the spin off from this this jerk wad. I think a jet just flew over. Michelle is already on a another trip ca ching....Well. Next you will be seing Isreal will be at war with Iran. Russia with be in cahoots with Obama over the Obama Whisper and I am not talking dog training here and those that did not soak it all in will be left wondering what the hell just happened. Going a little to far? Sorry what a sad state. I am glad to be Canadian I am just really sad for the economy and what is about to happen. Mitt will become a richer man and leave the lime light. Thngs will not improve. The control over the internet in the United states is on the agenda next ? What is allowed? This is going to be a very interesting next year. Two years the imploding will start?

petros
XL will go ahead just after they announce a domestic line fron Roosevelt County ND to OKC. Our dollar will do just fine.

damngrumpy
+1
#3  Top Rated Post
Petros I hope you are wrong I don't want the pipeline to go ahead not for environmental reasons
for economic ones. I don't want us to export raw materials without being refined and turned into
retail product. The Democrats were miles ahead of the Republicans, and the rhetoric of the right
did not hit home in urban areas. Obama wrote off the rural and county voters concentrated on the
vote rich heavy urban voter and it worked. Face it the conservative rural vote some call the Jesus
vote is not in the same numbers as the cities and that was the difference.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by FlowerPowerView Post

With the new elect I am sad. Goodbye to the keystone or will it be a ploy? On listening to to a few radio stations in the US one comment was from an employer, I will have to lay off seven employees as I can not afford the extra cost with health care. It is a mess that just got worse. There was no platform! What was the platform for this re elect? I wanted the guy who got the math to get in there.
I am usually pretty quiet and just enjoy watching the salmon run. But this is going to really hit home another four years of this. What happened? Did the lies not hit home with what the f just happened in Libya... Christ more concern having a concert with Katty Perry to attract the 18 year old vote well planned to the duh facebook majority. Well India is in our sights Canadians as another conquest of Harper. I am blabbering. I really want to see a Romney win here so pardon me as I am in mourning for the South. **** our dollar as it stands this is going to hurt us more than ever with this dip **** in there. When we are .80 cents on the dollar we fare off way better on our end of the economy than we are now. Al I can say F we are going to be taking it up the wazooo for another four years with the spin off from this this jerk wad. I think a jet just flew over. Michelle is already on a another trip ca ching....Well. Next you will be seing Isreal will be at war with Iran. Russia with be in cahoots with Obama over the Obama Whisper and I am not talking dog training here and...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
That is quite the incoherent ramble filled with speculation and conjecture. May I suggest you don't drink so much before you try posting again.

B00Mer
US companies will just start doing like BC businesses do to avoud paying health care, just employ part time employees...

To bad for the workers.. now they have to juggle 2 ****ty jobs..