What's With The Out-Of-Control Spam Originating From This Site?

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... yesterday i posted a few times. but my e-mail inbox got inundated with about a hundred e-mails, all from the canadian content website. if this spam problem doesn't stop i'm going to report this website for spamming ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... yesterday i posted a few times. but my e-mail inbox got inundated with about a hundred e-mails, all from the canadian content website. if this spam problem doesn't stop i'm going to report this website for spamming ...
Just unsubscribe from the email notification.

Geezus, you're an idiot.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... it's not my responsibilty to stop the spam originating from this site. stop the spamming already ...

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... i don't open any of the e-mails that come from this site and i never will. i don't open spam messages ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... i don't open any of the e-mails that come from this site and i never will. i don't open spam messages ...
Good for you.

If you feel the need to report the site, have at it, I'm sure whomever gets your complaint will be equally amused at your expense.

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... funny, no other message boards shoot millions of unwanted e-mails at posters like this one. i'm guessing the out-of-controlling spamming is a harassment tactic to drive posters away ...

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
... funny, no other message boards shoot millions of unwanted e-mails at posters like this one. i'm guessing the out-of-controlling spamming is a harassment tactic to drive posters away ...
Sounds like Romney's immigration policy. This site is owned my George Bush so you never know.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Relax. It'll be ok now. You "peeped".

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

Yesterday, I read some ignorant white from you. Why are you here?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

HMM - went from hundreds to millions- If I told you once I told you a million times- Do not exaggerate.