What's With The Out-Of-Control Spam Originating From This Site?

wizard
... yesterday i posted a few times. but my e-mail inbox got inundated with about a hundred e-mails, all from the canadian content website. if this spam problem doesn't stop i'm going to report this website for spamming ...

CDNBear
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... yesterday i posted a few times. but my e-mail inbox got inundated with about a hundred e-mails, all from the canadian content website. if this spam problem doesn't stop i'm going to report this website for spamming ...

Just unsubscribe from the email notification.

Geezus, you're an idiot.

wizard
... it's not my responsibilty to stop the spam originating from this site. stop the spamming already ...

CDNBear

... it's not my responsibilty to stop the spam originating from this site. stop the spamming already ...

Yes it is. It's in your settings.

"Default Thread Subscription Mode" in the "Edit preferences" section.

wizard
... i don't open any of the e-mails that come from this site and i never will. i don't open spam messages ...

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Yes it is. It's in your settings.

"Default Thread Subscription Mode" in the "Edit preferences" section.

Bear.....you're wasting your time....he knows everything.....at least he thinks he does

CDNBear

... i don't open any of the e-mails that come from this site and i never will. i don't open spam messages ...

Good for you.

If you feel the need to report the site, have at it, I'm sure whomever gets your complaint will be equally amused at your expense.

Kreskin
+1
I wonder if it's the coast guard.

wizard
... funny, no other message boards shoot millions of unwanted e-mails at posters like this one. i'm guessing the out-of-controlling spamming is a harassment tactic to drive posters away ...

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

I wonder if it's the coast guard.

Nope, judges, lawyers and the RCMP.

... funny, no other message boards shoot millions of unwanted e-mails at posters like this one. i'm guessing the out-of-controlling spamming is a harassment tactic to drive posters away ...

Ya, that's the goal.

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.

Corduroy
+3

It's clearly not working.

Kreskin
+1

Sounds like Romney's immigration policy. This site is owned my George Bush so you never know.

Locutus
+4
#13  Top Rated Post

Relax. It'll be ok now. You "peeped".

TenPenny

Yesterday, I read some ignorant white from you. Why are you here?

Goober

HMM - went from hundreds to millions- If I told you once I told you a million times- Do not exaggerate.

lone wolf
+2
Busted.... No exaggeration....

no new posts