Why is Obama receiving campaign donations from Enemy nations ...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why is Obama receiving campaign donations from Enemy nations but Romney gets funding from Friendly Nations?

Among foreign nations, Obama gets donations from China, Venezuela, Nazi Germany(Merkel is a Feminazi), and all Muslim countries.

Romney gets foreign funds from Israel, South Korea, and Taiwan.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why is Obama receiving campaign donations from Enemy nations but Romney gets funding from Friendly Nations?

Among foreign nations, Obama gets donations from China, Venezuela, Nazi Germany(Merkel is a Feminazi), and all Muslim countries.

Romney gets foreign funds from Israel, South Korea, and Taiwan.

You really are an idiot. Nope not even smart enough to be an idiot.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
^ I think the OP was being a bit sarcastic ...

?

You're getting it.. lol

Candy Crowley, is the new Jenny Craig spokes person.. ;)

Do you have a quarter?? Start flipping. This debate is becoming an Obama informational, why did Romney bother to show up.

You really are an idiot. Nope not even smart enough to be an idiot.

O.K. moron, let me explain something to you.. you are a friggin Canadian.. nobody really cares if you have love in your eyes and crap in your pants for Obama.. you can't vote..

I on the other had, have already voted.. as a US citizen (dual citizen).. I have that right.. so I may be an "idiot" in your words, but guess what.. I actually have a real say in who is going to be the next President..

So you keep whining and crying about Romney and dreaming about Obama getting re-elected. It's nice that you have dreams, everyone should, but that's all they are.. dreams.

Texas Absentee Ballot Guide | Long Distance Voter - The Absentee Ballot Experts

FYI.. I am not a fan of Romney's immigration policy.. at all.. force deportation.. I know many folks, hard workers who are currently in the USA and illegal. Guess who I voted for. ;)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe Boom Boom will be singing a different tune after tonight! (Did anyone else notice how thin Romney's lips are?)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I watched a lot of this and over all it was about even but I think Obama is a better looking
leader. The over all view of things showed clearly that Romney is not likely to win this
election.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Obama was on his game.. no doubt about it.. however I think his Libya statement was sketchy.

Obama is right on about immigration, Romney..crazy. Force deport 15 million people who own cars, homes, pay rent.. lol how do you think the economy will be when 15 million people default on payments and head south.. north, east, west.. wherever.

Romeny was right on the ball about China.. tariffs are really needed to bring back manufacturing.. in the USA and HELL!! Canada too.

The rest.. too busy working on my web site. Found it sorta boring, stale..

Oh gas prices.. lol

I pay $5 a gallon in Canada.. don't feel to bad when my friends call me from Texas, California complaining about gas prices.. boo hoo.