Vancouver Money Laundering: Cop Says He "FOUND" A Million Dollars In A City Park!


wizard
#1
... vancouver cop claims to find a million dollars in a city park and a bc judge says he can keep it. bbc story HERE (external - login to view) ...

... this is clearly another money laundering scheme cooked up by the vancouver police ...

... any comments on this?
 
Goober
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... vancouver cop claims to find a million dollars in a city park and a bc judge says he can keep it. bbc story HERE (external - login to view) ...

... this is clearly another money laundering scheme cooked up by the vancouver police ...

... any comments on this?

13 years ago.
 
wizard
#3
... why would the cop get to keep the cash personally? it wasn't found by the vancouver police?
 
CDNBear
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... any comments on this?

Not quite yet, I'll just wait until the rest of the anti cop herd finish making things up.
 
Corduroy
#5
Who do you think should get the money?
 
wizard
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Who do you think should get the money?

... certainly not the pigs. they obviously stole it from someone. the bc government is in the theft business ...
 
CDNBear
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... why would the cop get to keep the cash personally?

Because he found it, personally.

Quote:

it wasn't found by the vancouver police?

No.
 
Corduroy
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... certainly not the pigs. they obviously stole it from someone. the bc government is in the theft business ...

How do you know that?
 
wizard
#9
... no wonder the bc supreme court recently struck down the money laundering laws for the lawyers. wonder which vancouver lawyer brought THIS money laundering motion ...
 
CDNBear
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... no wonder the bc supreme court recently struck down the money laundering laws for the lawyers.

No they didn't.
 
gerryh
+2
#11
He found it when he was off duty. Does anyone have any info as to whether he did actually get to keep the money?
 
wizard
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

He found it when he was off duty. Does anyone have any info as to whether he did actually get to keep the money?

... the article at the link says he got to keep it ...
 
CDNBear
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... the article at the link says he got to keep it ...

After he waited 6 years, and a person who claimed it was theirs, had threatened an appeal.
 
gerryh
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... the article at the link says he got to keep it ...


No it didn't. I see you are still having comprehension problems.
 
wizard
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

No it didn't. I see you are still having comprehension problems.

... the following quote is from the article: "A Vancouver city police officer has become a millionaire after a judge ruled he could keep a bag of money he found in a city park."
 
CDNBear
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... the following quote is from the article: "A Vancouver city police officer has become a millionaire after a judge ruled he could keep a bag of money he found in a city park."

Quote:

However, the policeman will not be able to spend his Christmas windfall quite yet.

Judge Carol Baird-Ellan ruled that he would have to wait six years, in case the true owner came forward.

 
Goober
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... the following quote is from the article: "A Vancouver city police officer has become a millionaire after a judge ruled he could keep a bag of money he found in a city park."

And your point is. Do you need help with that.

 
wizard
#18
... obviously the pig got to keep the money, that's how it works in money laundering land ...
 
Goober
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... obviously the pig got to keep the money, that's how it works in money laundering land ...

The point is the story is 13 years old - did you bother to research it - or is that beyond you.
 
CDNBear
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... obviously the pig got to keep the money, that's how it works in money laundering land ...

LOL.

At what point will you be presenting some evidence of money laundering?
 
wizard
#21
... yes, i see now that this is a story from a few years back. sadly, the theft and money laundering situation still remains a problem there ...
 
Goober
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

LOL.

At what point will you be presenting some evidence of money laundering?

I think the poor fellow is suffering from an extreme case of backup.
Might I suggest

The Raving TV Commercial from Roto-Rooter Plumbing Repair - YouTube

 
CDNBear
+2
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... yes, i see now that this is a story from a few years back. sadly, the theft and money laundering situation still remains a problem there ...

You still haven't presented any evidence of theft or money laundering. Actually, you haven't presented the outcome of the 6 year waiting period either.
 
Corduroy
+2
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... obviously the pig got to keep the money, that's how it works in money laundering land ...

But you don't know. In fact, you didn't know the story was 13 years old, you didn't know that there was a 6 year waiting period, so you clearly don't know whether he got to keep the money after the waiting period. You're clearly just making it up.
 
Goober
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

But you don't know. In fact, you didn't know the story was 13 years old, you didn't know that there was a 6 year waiting period, so you clearly don't know whether he got to keep the money after the waiting period. You're clearly just making it up.

He is just another troll with a conspiracy complex regarding Police - Govt Officials- Judges- Lawyers-

I am sure that the govt has a satellite specifically assigned to him.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

He is just another troll with a conspiracy complex regarding Police - Govt Officials- Judges- Lawyers-

I am sure that the govt has a satellite specifically assigned to him.

He should have that little lump on his back checked....or at least cover it with tin foil......
 
Goober
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

He should have that little lump on his back checked....or at least cover it with tin foil......

 
gerryh
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... obviously the pig got to keep the money, that's how it works in money laundering land ...


prove it.
 
JLM
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... why would the cop get to keep the cash personally? it wasn't found by the vancouver police?

Make up your mind Wizzy, your OP said it was. Ya can't suck and blow at the same time.

Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Who do you think should get the money?

The guy who found it.................until the rightful owner shows up and can prove ownership. (I'm guessing he/she won't want to)

However if I was the finder I'd change my address pronto and buy a couple of hungry pit bulls!

Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

But you don't know. In fact, you didn't know the story was 13 years old, you didn't know that there was a 6 year waiting period, so you clearly don't know whether he got to keep the money after the waiting period. You're clearly just making it up.

Wizzy does have memory lapses!
 

Similar Threads

9
More of our tax dollars "at work"
by Nuggler | Jan 16th, 2009
0
Spooky photo shows "dead woman" in park
by Blackleaf | Nov 20th, 2006
1
Isaac Hayes has quit "South Park"
by Johnny Utah | Mar 15th, 2006
0
Tax payers money "is" the Liberals money.
by Breakthrough2006 | Dec 21st, 2005
no new posts