Alberta camp job info

Trevor22

Aug 10, 2012
Hey everyone,

I have taken my H2S and Oil field first aide course so now I would like to find a job on a camp as a labour then work my way up. Just wondering if anyone knows any information about camp jobs on oil rigs, which ones are best and perhaps that are hiring. Any information would be great. Thanks!

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Go to "Indeed.ca" type in camp jobs, oil field, drilling rigs or whatever your interested in.

For sure,I had a wireline rig on my lease today and I cant even remember the company name,zancar or zarcan or something,anyways they like lots of outfits have signs on the back of their units saying "We are hiring" with a phone number and website.

Indeed is one of the best now though.

Last edited:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Come make some good money.
Unless you have an attitude then stay home.
You will get run off eventually anyways if you have an attitude.

Last edited:

harman

Sep 26, 2012
Come make some good money.
Unless you have an attitude then stay home.
You will get run off eventually anyways if you have an attitude.

Hi there .. im just diverting the topic a bit ... Im a class 4 power engineer from ABSA .. and im in canada from last one year
I am a class 2 stationary engineer from singpaore .. moved to canada last year .. Im looking for oil field jobs fly in fly out or camp ..
at fort mcm, .. can you please advise me where should i start from . .. i have 9 years of exp. but only one year of canadian exp .
please help