Youth and Beauty vs Age and Wisdom

Youth and Beauty vs Age and Wisdom, Which do you choose from below?

• Youth and Beauty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age and Wisdom

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Here are the choices for the question....You can be young and beautiful indefinitely. The only price for this is that life will be constantly full of hardship. Relationship hardship, money and career hardship, security hardships, etc. Life is never smooth sailing but you look good and have the energy of youth during it all. Or You can be aged, your outer beauty all but faded, no longer able to dance the way you use to, do the things you use to, but.... life is free of hardships. You have wisdom, you have financial security, you have no relationship hardships. Which would you take? Why?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Here are the choices for the question....You can be young and beautiful indefinitely. The only price for this is that life will be constantly full of hardship. Relationship hardship, money and career hardship, security hardships, etc. Life is never smooth sailing but you look good and have the energy of youth during it all. Or You can be aged, your outer beauty all but faded, no longer able to dance the way you use to, do the things you use to, but.... life is free of hardships. You have wisdom, you have financial security, you have no relationship hardships. Which would you take? Why?

Need better Poll questions- As I have 3 already it is difficult to vote.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I've been thru the youth and beauty thing, remember it all too well, and I wouldn't trade that time

in my life for anything (other than having a longer time to live than I do now, but who even knows
that).

Beauty is nothing without a good working brain to go along with it, so in my later years I have

both of those things, just not the youth part. A person is more beautiful when the thought process

and the ability to get thru each day in a much more productive way is working well, and no doubt

there are a few very young people with that ability, but they still do not have the life experience

and can't get that without putting in the time.

When I say beauty I don't mean big boobs and a perfect face, much more to beauty than that.

Just knowing how to be 'really' happy with oneself creates beauty, knowing how to be comfortable

within one's skin, creates beauty, not worrying about what others think creates beauty, just being

thoughtful and honest with others creates beauty, and most of all being able to put one's thoughts

away from oneself 'first', creates beauty.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I've been thru the youth and beauty thing, remember it all too well, and I wouldn't trade that time

in my life for anything (other than having a longer time to live than I do now, but who even knows
that).

Beauty is nothing without a good working brain to go along with it, so in my later years I have

both of those things, just not the youth part. A person is more beautiful when the thought process

and the ability to get thru each day in a much more productive way is working well, and no doubt

there are a few very young people with that ability, but they still do not have the life experience

and can't get that without putting in the time.

When I say beauty I don't mean big boobs and a perfect face, much more to beauty than that.

Just knowing how to be 'really' happy with oneself creates beauty, knowing how to be comfortable

within one's skin, creates beauty, not worrying about what others think creates beauty, just being

thoughtful and honest with others creates beauty, and most of all being able to put one's thoughts

away from oneself 'first', creates beauty.

the first paragraph of my above post is not typed properly, but i'm sure after reading the whole thing
everyone will realize what I actually meant, at least when I re read it it sounded like I liked my
young life better, and would want it back, -wrong.