Lawyer Conspiracy To Start Killing BC Hospital Patients!

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... last week bc lawyers in conjunction with the supreme court of british columbia toppled the law that bans doctors from taking the lives of patients in canadian hospitals ...

... why might the lawyers be eager to allow bc government-operated hospitals to start killing their patients? well, believe it or not, the bc government DOES remit big-money payments to lawyers when patients die in bc hospitals. accordingly, there is an incentive for lawyers to push for the bc government to allow the killing of patients in their hospitals. the lawyers want the attorney-controlled liberal government to be able to cause the deaths of hospital patients so the lawyers can profit from those deaths ...

... want to see one of these payments made to lawyers after a patient died in a bc hospital?

... here's a link to a payment that was made by the bc government to a group of lawyers after my dad suddenly died at st. paul's hospital in vancouver. link here: 436,615.00 DEATH PAYMENT

... my dad croaked on june 2, 2006 and four days later this massive payment was rendered by a bc supreme court judge named justice grant d. burnyeat ...

... now here's where this assisted suicide ruling starts to look like a conspiracy by the lawyers to use bc hospitals to start killing off patients for money like they did with my dad ...

... the current minister in charge of the hospital system in british columbia where these killings would take place, the minister of health, is not someone with a background in healthcare -- he's a lawyer!!! he has no professional experience in the field of healthcare whatsoever ...

... it doesn't take a genius to see that this lawyer named michael de jong with no healthcare experience was put in charge of hospitals in bc as part of a sinister lawyer conspiracy to start killing off hospital patients for their money ...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
... last week bc lawyers in conjunction with the supreme court of british columbia toppled the law that bans doctors from taking the lives of patients in canadian hospitals ...

... why might the lawyers be eager to allow bc government-operated hospitals to start killing their patients? well, believe it or not, the bc government DOES remit big-money payments to lawyers when patients die in bc hospitals. accordingly, there is an incentive for lawyers to push for the bc government to allow the killing of patients in their hospitals. the lawyers want the attorney-controlled liberal government to be able to cause the deaths of hospital patients so the lawyers can profit from those deaths ...

... want to see one of these payments made to lawyers after a patient died in a bc hospital?

... here's a link to a payment that was made by the bc government to a group of lawyers after my dad suddenly died at st. paul's hospital in vancouver. link here: 436,615.00 DEATH PAYMENT

... my dad croaked on june 2, 2006 and four days later this massive payment was rendered by a bc supreme court judge named justice grant d. burnyeat ...

... now here's where this assisted suicide ruling starts to look like a conspiracy by the lawyers to use bc hospitals to start killing off patients for money like they did with my dad ...

... the current minister in charge of the hospital system in british columbia where these killings would take place, the minister of health, is not someone with a background in healthcare -- he's a lawyer!!! he has no professional experience in the field of healthcare whatsoever ...

... it doesn't take a genius to see that this lawyer named michael de jong with no healthcare experience was put in charge of hospitals in bc as part of a sinister lawyer conspiracy to start killing off hospital patients for their money ...

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009

I don't quite understand this. What would cause the government to give 1/2 million dollars to a lawyer every time a person died in the hospital? Where is the money coming from? This would break a governments budget in the first month. Is it coming from the individual's "Freeman" Canada Bond or whatever you call it?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
If I remember right, all the companies named in the court order were owned by wizzy, and were used to defraud his Father.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I guess I must have got it all wrong but I thought it was terminal illness that was killing the patients! :lol:

wizard

Time Out
Nov 18, 2011
... i note that this petition to remove the assisted suicide ban was brought not just by a supposedly-ill woman named gloria taylor but also by other parties as well, including the bc civil liberties association ...

... now it's my understanding that the bc civil liberties assocation is a british columbia special interest group operated exclusively by lawyers. that's more proof that this petition has been advanced by the bar for reasons that the bar is not properly disclosing ...

... and i believe that reason is because the bar wants to have the option of killing people for their assets ...

... keep in mind, lawyer michael de jong, the present minister overseeing bc hospitals and doctors, was the attorney general of british columbia. ONCE the attorney general, ALWAYS the attorney general. so why the hell does the attorney general of british columbia want the health portfolio? a very suspicious move by clark to put the attorney general in as the health minister ...

... this is exactly what happens when you put the crown prosecutor (the hangman) in charge of hospitals. all of a sudden we hear st. paul's hospital is going to become an execution chamber. and nobody's frickin' guilty of anything!!! the executions happen in jails, mr. minister, not in hospitals ...

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
the executions happen in jails, mr. minister, not in hospitals ...
Actually, capital punishment is illegal in Canada. As is the murder you seem to think assisted suicide is.

Which pretty much negates the rest of the ramblings in your posts.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
... now it's my understanding that the bc civil liberties assocation is a british columbia special interest group operated exclusively by lawyers. that's more proof that this petition has been advanced by the bar for reasons that the bar is not properly disclosing ...

... and i believe that reason is because the bar wants to have the option of killing people for their assets
Let's see 5 lawyers in a board of 26. Most of the board are professors in various fields. There is one photographer, a civil libertarian, a writer, and a literary activist.
Director Profiles | BC Civil Liberties Association
Jeeeezez freakin Murphy you're a funny wingnut. ...

... keep in mind, lawyer michael de jong, the present minister overseeing bc hospitals and doctors, was the attorney general of british columbia. ONCE the attorney general, ALWAYS the attorney general.
According to whom?
so why the hell does the attorney general of british columbia want the health portfolio? a very suspicious move by clark to put the attorney general in as the health minister ...
Oh, please do tell us your facts about this.

... this is exactly what happens when you put the crown prosecutor (the hangman) in charge of hospitals. all of a sudden we hear st. paul's hospital is going to become an execution chamber. and nobody's frickin' guilty of anything!!! the executions happen in jails, mr. minister, not in hospitals ...
The hangman? roflol Attorney General Act

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
... i note that this petition to remove the assisted suicide ban was brought not just by a supposedly-ill woman named gloria taylor but also by other parties as well, including the bc civil liberties association ...

... and i believe that reason is because the bar wants to have the option of killing people for their assets ...

... keep in mind, lawyer michael de jong, the present minister overseeing bc hospitals and doctors, was the attorney general of british columbia. ONCE the attorney general, ALWAYS the attorney general. so why the hell does the attorney general of british columbia want the health portfolio? a very suspicious move by clark to put the attorney general in as the health minister ...

I get the feeeling that if you are standing just so and the wind picks up, we can hear your head whistle.