Tot goes for spin after dad puts him in washing machine

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Tot goes for spin after dad puts him in washing machine

QMI Agency First posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:29 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 09:38 PM EDT

Most kids take tumbles, but one little boy took a tumble wash at a laundromat after his parents put him in a washing machine.
The YouTube video "Parenting fail at a laundromat," which had nearly 6.5 million hits as of Tuesday morning, shows the couple loading one machine with clothes before the man picks up the toddler and gently deposits him in the next front loader, then shuts the door. In between the pair's frantic attempts to yank the door back open, the child is seen spinning around inside the machine. According to the description by uploader PrincessZenbra, the machine auto-locked and started its cycle.
It's about a minute and a half of sheer panic as the parents run around looking for help, the woman slamming her hands on a table and the man jumping up and down, while other customers looked on helplessly. Finally, another man unplugs the machine and manages to open the door.
The description said the boy suffered minor injuries and is "safe."

Tot goes for spin after dad puts him in washing machine | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

You Spin Me Round (Murder Mix) - Dead Or Alive 1984 - YouTube

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I hope "Parenting Fail at Laundromat" earns this idiot a child endangerment charge. I feel sorry for that kid being raised by a moron like that. Talk about a stacked deck!