New us dollar currency??

B00Mer
Has anyone heard about the new US currency??

Just trying to find more about this..

No more "In God We Trust" ...??

Why might the current fiat dollar be eliminated? I can think of three possible reasons:

1) to replace the current fiat dollar with a new dollar that’s at least partially backed by gold or silver;

2) to revalue the entire monetary system so as to make the new dollar worth, say, ten–or maybe, 50–of the existing dollars. I.e., you’ll go to your bank with 100 old dollars, and they’ll exchange them for 5 new dollars. Or maybe they’ll cause the new dollars to worth only a fraction of the purchasing power of the existing dollar; and/or,

3) to eliminate all paper dollars and replace them with some sort of universal debit card in order to monitor and tax all of our financial transactions.
Last edited by B00Mer; Feb 29th, 2012 at 08:34 AM..

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Has anyone heard about the new US currency??

Just trying to find more about this..

No more "In God We Trust" ...??

Wasn't John Hanson the first President?

B00Mer
As most of you know the federal reserve was established 12/23/1913. The term of this charter is 100 years. Supposedly according to leap years this charter is to end on that magical Mayan date of 12/21/2012. Some say the date is 2013, I know the math is funny.

I have tried to research this but keep coming up empty handed, the Wikipedia page has nothing on the length of the charter.

The only thing I found addressing this issue is..

Federal Reserve's 100 Year Charter Ends the SAME DAY as the Mayan Calendar ENDS (external - login to view)

Without the Fed - this wouldn't have happened!

Dollar Collapse - Is a US Dollar Collapse Imminent (external - login to view)

Last edited by B00Mer; Feb 29th, 2012 at 09:13 AM..

IdRatherBeSkiing
Its probably the same reasons we change our bills. To make them harder to counterfit.

petros

1) to replace the current fiat dollar with a new dollar thatís at least partially backed by gold or silver;.

....and when the silver and gold runs out they'll be coming for your cell phones and jewellry...

wulfie68
I have a hard time believing the US will move to that type of note, for aesthetics if nothing else: they love the thought of their greenbacks.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by wulfie68View Post

I have a hard time believing the US will move to that type of note, for aesthetics if nothing else: they love the thought of their greenbacks.

I dunno, the new 100's are in circulation and they are pretty colorful.

PoliticalNick

As most of you know the federal reserve was established 12/23/1913. The term of this charter is 100 years. Supposedly according to leap years this charter is to end on that magical Mayan date of 12/21/2012. Some say the date is 2013, I know the math is funny.

I have tried to research this but keep coming up empty handed, the Wikipedia page has nothing on the length of the charter.

The only thing I found addressing this issue is..

Federal Reserve's 100 Year Charter Ends the SAME DAY as the Mayan Calendar ENDS (external - login to view)

Without the Fed - this wouldn't have happened!

Dollar Collapse - Is a US Dollar Collapse Imminent (external - login to view)

Ahhh....the good old Fed. That wonderful, privately owned, not so federal institution that has controled the US currency and the global value standard for so long. Creating depressions and recessions, bull and bear markets and holding our lives hostage at will & whim. If one could ever find out who the actual owners of the fed were you would probably disappear in a hurry.

On another note I see reference to US currency as greenbacks. This isn't entirely right. The Greenback was issued by Honest Abe without selling bonds or incurring debt to pay for the civil war. Originally called greenback because unlike other US currency at the time they had green backs. There are actually still a lot in circulation and differ from the debt bearing federal reserve notes by the color of the serial #. I believe there has been a concerted effort by the fed to get rid of the remaining greenbacks because they represent currency that doesn't bear debt and make the fed money.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

If one could ever find out who the actual owners of the fed were you would probably disappear in a hurry.

It's been known for some time, now you have the info you need for your mission. You going to be back in time for supper? Others is most likely a Rothschild front like the bank of England

Chart of Who Owns the Federal Reserve (external - login to view)
(in part)
N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England ______________________________________| || J. Henry Schroder| Banking | Corp.| |Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - |& Company & Company Brothers |

Anonymous - Fed Reserve Caught Red Handed - YouTube

The Old Medic
This whole topic is just so much pure unadulterated bull ****!

lone wolf
+1
#11  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

I see it attracted you....

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I see it attracted you....

Is this the gif you were looking for?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Is this the gif you were looking for?

It's a png (Portable Network Graphic), but wouldn't expect you to know the difference..

shadowshiv
I can't believe they'd want to copy our currency's colour scheme.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I can't believe they'd want to copy our currency's colour scheme.

yeah, looks like our five.. just need McDonald and we can say Canada just adopted the USA as the 11 province.

shadowshiv

yeah, looks like our five.. just need McDonald and we can say Canada just adopted the USA as the 11 province.

Who knows? Maybe they're negotiating that as we speak!

Bar Sinister
Maybe the US Treasury is simply attempting to reverse the tradition that has US currency as the blandest on the planet.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

I'd like to know your logic behind that statement.

I mean, who would ever think Canada would turn to plastic money?? Why would the USA not come out with a bill that is more secure and less chances of counterfeit.

shadowshiv
Boomer, I had to delete your post and my response, as the colour scheme and Font went all wonky. Sorry.

lone wolf
About bloody time they looked different.... Canadians get so screwed by the sameness sometimes....

B00Mer
+1

Who knows? Maybe they're negotiating that as we speak!

I HOPE NOT!!

Would you invest in a company that lost 2 trillion last year and has a negative net worth of 44 trillion?

Boomer, I had to delete your post and my response, as the colour scheme and Font went all wonky. Sorry.

O.K. No problem.. no more funky fonts..
Last edited by B00Mer; Feb 29th, 2012 at 11:39 PM..

shadowshiv

I HOPE NOT!!

Would you invest in a company that lost 2 trillion last year and has a negative net worth of 44 trillion?

O.K. No problem.. no more funky fonts..

No worries, it's not your fault. There is something wonky with the setup itself that causes this to happen.

no new posts