Toronto Mayor growing his AM radio propaganda

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Ford Brothers Host 'The City' on NewsTalk 1010

Mayor Rob Ford and his brother Councillor Doug Ford have decided to take a shot at being talk show hosts and it'll happen right here on NewsTalk 1010.

They will be the new hosts of NewsTalk 1010's The City starting this Sunday from 1p.m. to 3p.m.

The show has become a very popular spot to discuss local politics and issues important to Torontonians.

The Mayor and Councillor Doug Ford made the announcement on NewsTalk 1010's Jerry Agar Show on Thursday morning.

NEWSTALK 1010 - IN-DEPTH RADIO :: Ford Brothers Host 'The City' on NewsTalk 1010 - Local News :: Local News Stories

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
So when Mayor David "How's my hair" Miller was a guest on AM radio or TV, this was not propoganda?

Was Miller ever a regular host though? Bit of a difference between guest spots and hosting your own two hour call-in on a weekly basis.

Regardless, I'm sure people will listen to it for the pure comedy it will be. Tweedledee and Tweedledum, hit the air. Giving you sound advice on dieting, lying, obnoxiousness and everything crass.

The comments on the article at newstalk1010 are hilarious

Arnold2100

Time Out
Aug 29, 2012
Ohhh that is great and nice post by Durka i am agreed with you anyways i just want to say you here that i am a show and event planner and i am organised different shows the every kind of show hosts are very best and doing
their best they are became very great celebrities in the world and have many fans of them i also like to watch
talk show's with a famous talk show hosts