placental cudbears


shadowshiv
+1
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Nope, there is enough wonderfully weird amongst the membership (and I proudly count myself amongst that number )to prevent that from ever happening.

To the wonderfully weird! Cheers!
 
SLM
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

To the wonderfully weird! Cheers!

I think we should all embrace our weirdness, it makes the world a more interesting place to hang out in.
 
L Gilbert
+1
#63
I think my wife has a relationship going with her garden tractor.

(Hope she doesn't decide to come back here and read that.
 
Spade
+1
#64
How much cud could a cudbear bear, if a cudbear could bear cud?
- That's tractor musing
 
SLM
+1
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I think my wife has a relationship going with her garden tractor.

(Hope she doesn't decide to come back here and read that.

Bumpy ride? (Those are the best kind)

Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

How much cud could a cudbear bear, if a cudbear could bear cud?
- That's tractor musing

Very a-musing.
 
Spade
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Bumpy ride? (Those are the best kind).

I hear they are better than horses or husbands, as they can be left unattended for long periods without food or water. However, I can only comment on hearsay.
 
Cliffy
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

I hear they are better than horses or husbands, as they can be left unattended for long periods without food or water. However, I can only comment on hearsay.

I met this rather large woman a few years back. The first thing she said to me was that she wanted a Harley. I said, "why would you want one of those. They are just 800 pound vibrators." and she looked at me with one eye brow raised and said, "And your point is?"
 
L Gilbert
+1
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

How much cud could a cudbear bear, if a cudbear could bear cud?
- That's tractor musing

A cudbear would bear as much cud as a cudbear could bear if a cudbear could bear cud.

Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Bumpy ride? (Those are the best kind)

Not so much that as the vibration, I think. I don't think she knows I know but she almost drove into the creek here one time. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I met this rather large woman a few years back. The first thing she said to me was that she wanted a Harley. I said, "why would you want one of those. They are just 800 pound vibrators." and she looked at me with one eye brow raised and said, "And your point is?"

And you didn't expand on your comment?
 
SLM
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I met this rather large woman a few years back. The first thing she said to me was that she wanted a Harley. I said, "why would you want one of those. They are just 800 pound vibrators." and she looked at me with one eye brow raised and said, "And your point is?"

Gets you from point A to point B AND saves on batteries. Sounds win/win to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Not so much that as the vibration, I think. I don't think she knows I know but she almost drove into the creek here one time. lol

The vibration is everything when it comes to garden tractors, lol.
 
Spade
#70
I hear Shakers make the best lovers.

 
SLM
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

I hear Shakers make the best lovers.

LOL. Must be all that repressed energy.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Bumpy ride? (Those are the best kind)


And arriving at one's destination can be quite good as well.
 
SLM
+1
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

And arriving at one's destination can be quite good as well.

Destinations are awesome but journeys can be amazing.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Destinations are awesome but journeys can be amazing.

That is true, especially if they are lengthy and with beautiful sights to see.
 
SLM
+1
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

That is true, especially if they are lengthy and with beautiful sights to see.

Oh, the longer the journey, the better.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Oh, the longer the journey, the better.

The ones that can take a few hours is great, especially when the scenery is breath-taking.
 
SLM
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

The ones that can take a few hours is great, especially when the scenery is breath-taking.

Hey if you can't enjoy the ride, it's often not worth taking the trip.

It's also important to come up for air now and then.
 
shadowshiv
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Hey if you can't enjoy the ride, it's often not worth taking the trip.

It's also important to come up for air now and then.

Very true! That way directions can be given if required.
 
SLM
+1
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Very true! That way directions can be given if required.

I'm an excellent navigator!
 
shadowshiv
+1
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I'm an excellent navigator!

Unlike most guys, I am willing to ask for directions so as not to get lost.
 
SLM
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Unlike most guys, I am willing to ask for directions so as not to get lost.

Good to know, lol.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Good to know, lol.

Yep, be sure to bear that in mind.
 
SLM
+1
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Yep, be sure to bear that in mind.

That's going in the vault.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

That's going in the vault.

Is it a lock and key or a combination lock? It's good to know these things.
 
SLM
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Is it a lock and key or a combination lock? It's good to know these things.

It's password protected. Very secure. I know how to keep a secret.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

It's password protected. Very secure. I know how to keep a secret.

All secrets can be found out, if the correct pressure is applied.
 
SLM
+1
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

All secrets can be found out, if the correct pressure is applied.

Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting challenge.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Hmmm, that sounds like an interesting challenge.

And fun as well!
 
SLM
+1
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

And fun as well!

Stimulating.
 
shadowshiv
+1
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Stimulating.

Tittilating.
 
no new posts