Worth reading .....and doing !

china
Dear China,

Please find below a special message from the Health Sciences Institute. They have an important video message to share with you today.

Yours for excellent health,

Joe Barton
Founder & CEO
Barton Publishing Inc.

Dear Reader,
Can you believe this video? It's a phenomenon. In fact, it was sent to more than 289,000 people in just the first 24 hours!
But you might not see it at all.
Why? Because, for the first time, mainstream medicine's deadliest conspiracy has been EXPOSED. Finally, this video is the 'shot heard around the world' the establishment prayed would never come.
To be honest, I'm not sure how long this video will be available. There are powerful interests hell-bent on minimizing the damage it is doing to corporate medicine's profit machine.
Before it's banned. Watch it here. (external - login to view)
To your best days,
Paul Amos
Associate Director, HSI
P.S. Wow. 366,062 people and counting. It's taking on a life of its own. Get the facts (external - login to view) now.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Ron in Regina
+10
#2  Top Rated Post
Oh my God. I had to sit through a long, loonnngg, looonnnnnnggg video
to eventually get to this punchline:

Buddy, you've been around for a long time yourself. Please don't post
spam like this here on the Forum. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.

Seriously though, for a fraction of the above price of $37.00...I can
ship you this guaranteed cure for everything from baldness to
impotence!!!! The more you order, the cheaper I can lower
the unit cost to you!

This new improved formula with less spices for a milder flavour still
contains all the goodness and basic ingredients as the original
formula. This special forum offer is only available to Canadain
Content Members for a short time!

Don't wait! Don't think about it! Just send me your money, and I'll
ship this tasty cure-all (collect) to your doorstep at some time that is
convenient for me.

Care of "Ron in Regina" at Canadian Content Forums while supplies last.

Mowich
Ron, I salute you!

Dexter Sinister
+1
So do I. This is pretty obvious nonsense. That long boring video promotes cesium as a cancer treatment. Cesium is a toxic heavy metal, not good for anyone. You've been scammed by loony conspiracy theorists, China.

TenPenny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by chinaView Post

Dear China,

Please find below a special message from the Health Sciences Institute. They have an important video message to share with you today.

Anyone who reads this far, and doesn't see that it's a scam, should get off the internet, and get some sunlight.

darkbeaver
It's cheaper than standard chemo though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

So do I. This is pretty obvious nonsense. That long boring video promotes cesium as a cancer treatment. Cesium is a toxic heavy metal, not good for anyone. You've been scammed by loony conspiracy theorists, China.

Obviously this is reactionary compounded pretty obvious nonsense in response to the primary obvious nonsense. We see it all the time with upstart competing toxic medicines hoping to float in the revenue stream with the approved toxic medicine er ah manufacturers.
I wonder what your interests in the approved toxic medicine industry might be. Can you buy non toxic medicine in Canada?

Cliffy
It really is a shame that crap like this turns people off to legitimate alternative health remedies. But to most, doctors are gods and Big Pharma is God. There will always be those who will poo poo anything that does not fit into their views.

Dexter Sinister
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

... legitimate alternative health remedies...

And what are those? If they're demonstrably legitimate, and that means by properly controlled double blind repeatable testing, they're not alternative, and if that testing hasn't been done, they can't be called legitimate. At best they might be suggestive, but anecdote and personal testimony, which every alternative remedy I've ever seen relies on, are worthless as evidence. There's really no alternative medicine, there's just medicine and things that are unproven.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

Props for watching it in the first place. I wouldn't have bothered.

Guess that's why they pay you the big bucks huh?

This was my favourite part of the OP:

Before it's banned. Watch it here. (external - login to view) [/FONT][/LEFT]

Speaks volumes doesn't it?

damngrumpy
Yes sir the cure has come to River City, step right up and order your miracle cure.
Its twice as cheap at any price and who knows modern medicine might collapse
and then the price of this miracle cure will really go up.
For Gods sake, all these cures and good will is enough to make me sick.
There is a fruit juice going round too, where some religious group is promoting it
and they give a few cents from every bottle toward education in the third world.
I was approached its call Monove or something like that.
I think Jack Daniels is as good as anything.

china
[QUOTE=Ron in Regina;1535740]Oh my God. I had to sit through a long, loonnngg, looonnnnnnggg video

Buddy, you've been around for a long time yourself. Please don't post
spam like this here on the Forum. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.

Quote:

Oooops ,Yes it was a long video ,I haven't seen all of it ,if I had I would probably not posted it .

darkbeaver
+2

And what are those? If they're demonstrably legitimate, and that means by properly controlled double blind repeatable testing, they're not alternative, and if that testing hasn't been done, they can't be called legitimate. At best they might be suggestive, but anecdote and personal testimony, which every alternative remedy I've ever seen relies on, are worthless as evidence. There's really no alternative medicine, there's just medicine and things that are unproven.

So you're saying that using honey as medicine is illegitimate because ten thousand years ago they did no "properly controlled double blind repeatable testing".Legitimized pharmasueticals are the #3 cause of premature death in the USA today, They all purport to follow legitimizing proceedure. Synthetics can never replace natural remedies. Monsanto is finding that out now.

[QUOTE=china;1536165]
Quote: Originally Posted by
[FONT=Arial

Oooops ,Yes it was a long video ,I haven't seen all of it ,if I had I would probably not posted it .

Nice to hear from you China. I hope your doing fine.

[/FONT]

china
+1
[QUOTE=darkbeaver;1536353]So you're saying that using honey as medicine is illegitimate because ten thousand years ago they did no "properly controlled double blind repeatable testing".Legitimized pharmasueticals are the #3 cause of premature death in the USA today, They all purport to follow legitimizing proceedure. Synthetics can never replace natural remedies. Monsanto is finding that out now.

[/FONT]

darkbeaver

Quote:

Thanks db ,I'm doing great and it is nice to hear you again .

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

Silly you. I went and had dinner while it was babbling away. Finished eating and listened to the last couple minutes, decided it was nutjob spam so I didn't investigate the issue further.
Sounded like hooey anyway. A bodies' pH is supposed to sit at about 7.4. If it gets too acidic or alkaline your organs start doing the funky chicken one by one until they skid to a permanent stop.

Sparrow
When it sounds too good to be true, stay away.

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

So you're saying that using honey as medicine is illegitimate because ten thousand years ago they did no "properly controlled double blind repeatable testing".]

Trust you to find the corner case and generalize from it. Even the least observant of people are bound to get a few things right, but honey's not really very useful as a medicine. It will help to prevent fresh wounds from festering if it's applied quickly enough, but it won't cure a bacterial infection.

DaSleeper
The only thing that I have seen in some of those nutty web sites, that makes sense is to gargle with peroxide....That's the 3% solution (1 cap full in a glass of water) and don't swallow it.
That ws recommended by a doctor to Mom and I when I was 8 tears old......
The 35% food grade that they recommend for warts,....only works on those loose skin type pimple wart not the regular ones.....I know ...I tried it
And it doesn't work on age spots
Correction: It works about as well as the duct tape cure

darkbeaver
pH Cure for Cancer

Sunday, August 21, 2011 by: Mark Sircus., AC, OMD

Learn more: pH Cure for Cancer (external - login to view)

Video:

BAKING SODA Kills CANCER2of2 Matches NC Dr 30 years ago Cured his CANCER 5 days

Vernon Johnson mixing sodium (external - login to view) bicarbonate with molasses
The pH level (external - login to view) of our internal fluids affects every cell in our body (external - login to view).
Chronic over-acidity corrodes body tissue, and if left unchecked
will interrupt all cellular activities and functions (external - login to view). In other words,

over-acidity interferes with life (external - login to view) itself. It is at the root of cancer (external - login to view).

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com/033385_ca...#ixzz1kCZgyfkH (external - login to view)

L Gilbert

pH Cure for Cancer

Great. Stuff like that cause people to overcompensate. A body's pH level should be about 7.4 (between 6.9 and 7.8 typically). And the pH scale is logarythmic. A little over that 7.8 or a little less than that 6.9 causes trauma to organs, in the least. Extremes are deadly.
Last edited by L Gilbert; Jan 22nd, 2012 at 04:37 PM..

TenPenny

If they're demonstrably legitimate, and that means by properly controlled double blind repeatable testing, they're not alternative,

Yeah, funny about that. If they're legitimate, they aren't 'alternative'. 'Alternative' is a word for 'unproven'.

So you're saying that using honey as medicine is illegitimate

What does honey cure?

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Great. Stuff like that cause people to overcompensate. A body's pH level should be about 7.4 (between 6.9 and 7.8 typically). And the pH scale is logarythmic. A little over that 7.8 or a little less than that 6.9 causes trauma to organs, in the least. Extremes are deadly.

True:
PH will also vary throughout your body...eg. your saliva will not have the same PH as your skin or other organs...
The best thing to take would be Vitamin B12 or B6....at least B6 will regulate your urine PH.

Used to give it daily to our Bichon Frisť after two expensive surgeries for blader stones.....she went on to live another 9 years stone free

Tonington

So you're saying that using honey as medicine is illegitimate because ten thousand years ago they did no "properly controlled double blind repeatable testing"

Depends what it's being used for doesn't it. Just because they used it ten thousand years ago doesn't mean it will cure diabetes. Ahh, cause and effect, they matter.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

True:
PH will also vary throughout your body...eg. your saliva will not have the same PH as your skin or other organs...
The best thing to take would be Vitamin B12 or B6....at least B6 will regulate your urine PH.

Used to give it daily to our Bichon Frisť after two expensive surgeries for blader stones.....she went on to live another 9 years stone free

Yep. It's pretty cool how just regular vitamins and minerals work.

Adrian8100
Very helpful for aware people about cancer and to stop its growing rate...It is really very outstanding source for collecting information.