TD Bank Found Guilty of Mass Fraud ...

karrie
", Rothstein claimed he gave former TD Bank vice-president Frank Spinosa more than $50,000 to ignore obvious signs of illegal activity."

Right there, I know he's lying. A bank VP can't be bought off for $50 000. That's chump change. That's probably not even 2 months of a VP's pay...no one's risking fraud charges for that.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

", Rothstein claimed he gave former TD Bank vice-president Frank Spinosa more than $50,000 to ignore obvious signs of illegal activity."

Right there, I know he's lying. A bank VP can't be bought off for $50 000. That's chump change. That's probably not even 2 months of a VP's pay...no one's risking fraud charges for that.

I don't think most guys doing 50 years are known for their propensity to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Spade
Woundn't comment on this thread for love nor money; libel anyone?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Woundn't comment on this thread for love nor money; libel anyone?

By the bank or Wizzy?

Spade
Never heard of Wizzy. I have to get out more... Is that Mr. Big's nickname?
Last edited by Spade; Jan 19th, 2012 at 11:05 AM..

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Never heard of Wizzy. I have to get out more... Is that Mr. Big's nickname?

I'm not sure if it's Bear or Taxslave who deserves credit for that one.............................the originator of the thread.

Spade
Arouses the imagination of some, doesn't it.

darkbeaver
Canadian banking is international banking und it's private but being frugal responsible industrious leaders in the illustrious west we have single handedly escaped the ravages of greedy global banking through sound sector regulation. and brain jellyfiing canadian journalism