Obama rejects Canada Oil Pipeline

AndyF

Electoral Member
Jan 5, 2007
Ont
Well, nows the time to get the maintenance crew on the Quebec manic power lines which we've been holding off doing. Good time to take 'em down since everything is nice and quiet on the trade front. Some of our watersheds could be diverted to Canadian water energy projects. It's only going now to Vegas lawns anyway contrary to nature's intent. They tell me the snow's so deep on the Alaska highway that no one can get North, shucks, that's too bad. Not enuff sno plows. Well, there's another 6 pages on the "to do" list, but we can get around to doing it later. (Ahemmm).

Now were's that "Re Apply" request from Obama, mmmm must have gotten stuck between the cabinets.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Well, nows the time to get the maintenance crew on the Quebec manic power lines which we've been holding off doing. Good time to take 'em down since everything is nice and quiet on the trade front. Some of our watersheds could be diverted to Canadian water energy projects. It's only going now to Vegas lawns anyway contrary to nature's intent. They tell me the snow's so deep on the Alaska highway that no one can get North, shucks, that's too bad. Not enuff sno plows. Well, there's another 6 pages on the "to do" list, but we can get around to doing it later. (Ahemmm).

Now were's that "Re Apply" request from Obama, mmmm must have gotten stuck between the cabinets.

I love the idea!