Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread


Cannuck
#1
So I decided to make a thread about a waste of our tax dollars. I've been criticized by some on this forum because I have a ***** and stand up to these *******s. No rules to the thread but it would be nice if the stories were first hand (or at the very least, happened to somebody you know). This is off Facebook and the guy is a farmer from around here.





Axxxx Nxxxxx
medicine hat police service won the award from me today for being the dumbest dip**** ******* sat in his car on his phone for an hour and a half trying to charge me for parking my tractor in my driveway when he couldn't find anything he said he was going to spend a day in the office till he found something lol I told him to go find a criminal. what a waste of skin


  • 13 people like this.
    • Mxxxx Wxxxxx
    • shoulda told him to do it off taxpayer's time.9 hours ago
    • Jxxxxx Axxxxx What a goof.But I guess he is protecting us from the criminals who dare to have tractors in their driveway. Serve and protect my *** more like annoy and irritate.Did you offer him a donut while he was wasting time?9 hours ago
    • Fxxxxx Sxxxx Go Get Em Axxxxx !!!9 hours ago
    • Rxxxxx Sxxxxx I think it was a jeasousy issue...he's obviously always wanted a tractor to park in his driveway and never amounted to anything that can buy more than a measly matchbox tractor and felt it necessary to spend the tax payers money so wisely by looking for a small penny fine that would probably hardly touch the amount of wage that he was paid during his time of search.9 hours ago
    • Lxxxxxx Axxxxx It looked impressive ....on the driveway . I thought maybe it was to help Santa, this year, because of not much snow ! Really... going to give someone a ticket who is going to help Santa.....9 hours ago
    • Txxxxx Yxxxx yeah they spend more time harrasing decent people, while the real criminals get all the rights, drives me crazy, its ok to steal, sell drugs and God knows what else, but they waste our taxpayer dollars trying to hand out useless tickets, to good law abiding people.Go gettem Axxxx!!!! speak up for the good people of this city!!!9 hours ago
    • Bxxxx Wxxxxx Geez this totally surprises me. Are you sure this is the "Medicine Hat Police"? They never do stupid unprovoked things like this.8 hours ago
    • Bxxxxx Wxxxxx Maybe you need to have a chat with his boss!7 hours ago
    • Bxxxxx Kxxxxxx Medicine Hat Police are the biggist JOKE in Canada and the highist payed for Photo Radar COPS7 hours ago
    • Cxxxxxx Nxxxx It doesn't help with our douche canoe of a neighbor. I guess because your the wife of a cop you have special rights.7 hours ago
    • Bxxxxxx Nxxxxx This officer was illegally parked to boot. Over 40 minutes sitting in his car trying to find something to charge Axxxxx with. Then drove off arrogant and belligerent stating he would find something and come back with a ticket. Totally pathetic. I could not believe what I heard and saw. So disheartened to see this when a child may need help or women's being hit or a home is being invaded. I Just could not believe it.7 hours ago
    • Axxxxx Nxxxx Tractors don't kill people, people kill people.6 hours ago
    • Jxxxx Uxxxxx Well it's nice to know I'm not the only...siht magnet!6 hours ago
    • Cxxxx Cxxxxx A HERO camera and Utube. Ya can't talk sense into them but you can shame it in.6 hours ago
    • Rxxxx Gxxxx Axxxxx, I know you're one of the most easy-going I've ever met, so that guy must have been a real pr*ck in order to piss you off this much. I trust you got his name, so you can file a specific complaint with the MHPS - they can't all be that bad, can they?6 hours ago
    • Mxxxx Wxxxx Cessy said Douche Canoe omg Yesssss!!!
      So parking your vehicle on your property is a supposed crime? Oh I would have told him to swing on my nuts. And then I would have asked him why the hell he was harassing you instead of finding that sexual predictor that still hasn't been captured?!!!!! 6 hours ago
 
TenPenny
+8
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

. I've been criticized by some on this forum because I have a ***** and stand up to these *******s.

Don't get upset, we're quite tolerant of gay people. If you want your ***** to stand up to *******s, that's completely fine. You don't have to hide, feel free to be yourself.
 
Cannuck
+2
#3
A few years ago I was at the local arena during a tournament and I heard that some cop (not a local) was harassing people at the local hotel/bar. In one instance he reprimanded the bar owner for running her vehicle outside (it was -28 and she used her command start). He told her that somebody could steal it. Besides being completely stupid, he was also very ignorant about it. He ran the license plate of every car park outside and harassed everyone as they left the bar.

When I heard this, I left the arena and walked over to the bar. The cop was sitting in his car and as I approached his window he lowered it a crack.

Cop - Can I help you?

Me - Ya, I would like your name or your badge #

Cop - Why?

Me - I want to phone in a complaint and it would probably help

Cop - What do you want to complain about?

Me - Your behavior

Cop - What about it.

Me - Look, I'm not really interested in standing out here in the cold discussing it. Just give me your badge #.

Cop - Why?

Me - Because I want to make a complaint.

Cop - Why?

Me - Well, for starters, you won't give me your name or badge # when requested.

I walked to the back of the car and got the unit # and called it in. The cop drove out of town never to be seen again.
 
TenPenny
+4
#4
Oh, I do like the self-appointed defender of the little people type story.

That's so cute. I bet it makes some people feel all happy inside.
 
Cannuck
+1
#5
A few years ago a rookie police officer showed up at a yard fire that a neighboring department had attended. He was repeatedly told that he needed to stay off of the fire ground but apparently felt that his badge allowed him to go wherever he wanted. When he walked behind some smoke, one of the guys hit him with the full stream from a hand line. Sorry buddy, didn't see ya! I would have given anything to see that.
 
taxslave
#6
I once had a cop try to give me a ticket for drag racing when I was the only vehicle on the road. Also had one give me a written warning for not having my license with me while returning home from a FR call.
 
Cliffy
+1
#7
I had a cop pull me over for no reason other than I was 20 years old. He asked to see the contents of my trunk. 3 or 4 days earlier there had been a sleet storm and there was about an inch of ice all over the car. My friend and I had to beat on the trunk for about ten minutes to get the ice off so we could open it. All he found was a spare tire and the jack.
Last edited by Cliffy; Dec 16th, 2011 at 10:58 AM..
 
petros
#8
All you need is a GED to be a cop.
 
BruSan
+2
#9
Early seventies had a car with walker continental mufflers on it that sounded cool when you used the loud pedal. While sitting in the local A&W, I goosed it a little and the cop sitting two cars over came over and started busting my chops with a threat to write a ticket for excessive noise to which I replied "how do you measure the decible rating of any particular noise producing article and what decible rating is listed as acceptable?"

His response; and I s**t you not.... "I'm from England, I know all about the decimal system!"

Full search of car resulted from my friends and I bursting out in guffaws at that canard.
 
Colpy
#10
I don't usually have a problem with cops, having worked fairly closely with a few back in my old profession, and haven taken training courses from some very professional officers....one of whom told me himself:

"One of the biggest problems of policing is that it attracts a certain element that should never be allowed to be an officer."

This guy was 22 years a Toronto street cop, then a supervising training officer in Ontario's police colleges.

Good man.

But now to my lousy cop story....

We had a serious accident with an armored truck, lost control of it on the highway at 1:30 AM on a cold snowy morning, went off the road......and rolled, becoming airborne and landing in the bottom of a small ravine on our side. I was in the back, and got out by working the escape latch on the rear doors. The two in the front had no serious injuries, but were trapped. I climbed out of the ravine, and flagged down a passing car, who called the Saint John City Police........the officer arrived in moments, pulled up beside me, and we had the following conversation;

Officer rolls down window: "What's going on?"

Me: "I've got an armored truck in the bottom of this ravine on its side with two people in it....I can't lift the armoured door to get then out"

Officer: "Anyone hurt?"

Me; "I don't think so, they seem all right"

Officer: "So what are you going to do now?"

Me: "I'm going to try and get them out"

Officer "Okay"

Rolls up window, sits in car.

HUH??????

I went back down the ravine, and climbed up the undercarriage of the truck....and was soon joined by a towtruck driver, and we got them out.

Meanwhile an OFF DUTY RCMP officer on her way home stopped, came down into the ravine, gave my female driver her hat to keep her warm, and even helped us movre the money out of the ravine....I didn't see the SJPD officer again.

Some are arseholes.
 
gore0bsessed
#11
Seven Myths about the Police | Anarchist news dot org
 
CDNBear
#12
Oh oh, someone got a speeding ticket, pretending to race to a fire.

Now the sky is falling.
Last edited by CDNBear; Dec 16th, 2011 at 05:14 PM..
 
TenPenny
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

But now to my lousy cop story....

We had a serious accident with an armored truck, lost control of it on the highway at 1:30 AM on a cold snowy morning, went off the road......and rolled, becoming airborne and landing in the bottom of a small ravine on our side. I was in the back, and got out by working the escape latch on the rear doors. The two in the front had no serious injuries, but were trapped. I climbed out of the ravine, and flagged down a passing car, who called the Saint John City Police........the officer arrived in moments, pulled up beside me, and we had the following conversation;

Officer rolls down window: "What's going on?"

Me: "I've got an armored truck in the bottom of this ravine on its side with two people in it....I can't lift the armoured door to get then out"

Officer: "Anyone hurt?"

Me; "I don't think so, they seem all right"

Officer: "So what are you going to do now?"

Me: "I'm going to try and get them out"

Officer "Okay"

Rolls up window, sits in car.

HUH??????

I went back down the ravine, and climbed up the undercarriage of the truck....and was soon joined by a towtruck driver, and we got them out.

Meanwhile an OFF DUTY RCMP officer on her way home stopped, came down into the ravine, gave my female driver her hat to keep her warm, and even helped us movre the money out of the ravine....I didn't see the SJPD officer again.

Some are arseholes.

One of my co workers was turning left, with his signal light on, (into the old post office on the west side - the one that's closed now) when a SJPF car passed him on the left and hit him. The cop claimed to have had his lights/siren on, so he and his buddies were blaming my coworker. Until we got a signed witness from inside the post office who confirmed there were no lights/sirens on at the time.

As to your off-duty mountie, sounds like it might have been Paula - she was a nice, nice person.
 
wizard
#14
... great topic!

... the excuses that canadian cops come up with for harassing their victims are downright pathetic. in most cases you just have to flat-out say to the cops who're harassing you, look, you may not like what me or what i'm doing on a personal level but i'm not breaking any laws so bug off ...
 
JLM
+2
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

So I decided to make a thread about a waste of our tax dollars. I've been criticized by some on this forum because I have a ***** and stand up to these *******s. No rules to the thread but it would be nice if the stories were first hand (or at the very least, happened to somebody you know).

That has to be the funniest thing posted on the forum for awhile. You weren't willing to stand up against Mantler for kicking Buddy Tavares in the face when he was down on the ground, not to mention not guilty of anything. On second thought I think I'm getting it.............YOU are the one who decides which cops are A$$holes!
 
Colpy
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

One of my co workers was turning left, with his signal light on, (into the old post office on the west side - the one that's closed now) when a SJPF car passed him on the left and hit him. The cop claimed to have had his lights/siren on, so he and his buddies were blaming my coworker. Until we got a signed witness from inside the post office who confirmed there were no lights/sirens on at the time.

As to your off-duty mountie, sounds like it might have been Paula - she was a nice, nice person.

Actually, RCMP detachment St. George....Joy was her name.
 
JLM
+2
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... great topic!

... the excuses that canadian cops come up with for harassing their victims are downright pathetic. in most cases you just have to flat-out say to the cops who're harassing you, look, you may not like what me or what i'm doing on a personal level but i'm not breaking any laws so bug off ...

Cops aren't much different from any other profession, some are hard working, compassionate and professional, some aren't just as people get riipped off by butchers bakers and light bulb makers. Cops put up with a lot of sh*t, such as being called "pigs", getting spat on, sworn at, lied to etc. so maybe some of these "victims" arent quite the victims they'd have you believe. This in no way exhonorates the four at Vancouver Airport or Geoff Mantler. Quite frankly, Wizard, I don't think most cops are as pathetic as you are.
 
wizard
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

This in no way exhonorates [...] Geoff Mantler.

... what's he guilty of?
 
TenPenny
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... great topic!

... the excuses that canadian cops come up with for harassing their victims are downright pathetic. in most cases you just have to flat-out say to the cops who're harassing you, look, you may not like what me or what i'm doing on a personal level but i'm not breaking any laws so bug off ...

Yeah, if you're breaking into someone's house, threatening them over the phone, stuff like that, the cops just make it all up. Then you post it on your website.

Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Actually, RCMP detachment St. George....Joy was her name.

Oh, I was guessing the Hampton detachment. Paula was a Newfie, and she was great fun.
 
petros
#20
RCMP I don't have qualms with but when it comes to city pigs....
 
Ron in Regina
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

RCMP I don't have qualms with but when it comes to city pigs....


I share the sentiment, if not the wording....& we live in the
same city. I think that has a huge bearing on the common
opinion.

I wouldn't hold the actions of the Regina Police against
other law enforcement officiers and departments though,
as I hope this is just a local....whatever it is. I can't think
of a nice way to word this behaviour that seems to have
shaped both of our opinions.
 
petros
+1
#22
There are no good words to say about the RPS.

Especially RIDU even though it is part RCMP
 
Ron in Regina
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

there are no good words to say about the rps.

Especially ridu even though it is part rcmp

ridu?
 
Cannuck
#24
This isn't first hand but it is a classic.

Cop Arrests Fire Fighter for Helping Injured Person - YouTube

 
CDNBear
#25
Quote:

Cop Arrests Fire Fighter for Helping Injured Person

That's not why he was arrested.

But don't let reality get in the way of your spin. LOL.
 
Cannuck
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I had a cop pull me over for no reason other than I was 20 years old. He asked to see the contents of my trunk. 3 or 4 days earlier there had been a sleet storm and there was about an inch of ice all over the car. My friend and I had to beat on the trunk for about ten minutes to get the ice off so we could open it. All he found was a spare tire and the jack.

That reminds me of the time (years ago) that me and a buddy were driving to a ball game. We had a cooler in the back with some OJ in it. The cop (who pulled us over for speeding) asked my buddy where we was going and he told him that we were going to play baseball. The cop spotted the cooler and told us to open it. You could tell he was pissed that the OJ container only had OJ in it. Then he told my buddy to open the trunk. In the trunk was our baseball gear. The cop spots a bat and says "What's that"? My buddy says (in the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard), "A baseball bat". "What do you use it for?" the cop asked accusingly. "Hitting baseballs", my friend says with a straight face. I started laughing.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

But don't let reality get in the way of your spin. LOL.

My spin? Clearly you aren't aware of how YouTube works or the concept of cutting and pasting.
 
JLM
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

That reminds me of the time (years ago) that me and a buddy were driving to a ball game. We had a cooler in the back with some OJ in it. The cop (who pulled us over for speeding) asked my buddy where we was going and he told him that we were going to play baseball. The cop spotted the cooler and told us to open it. You could tell he was pissed that the OJ container only had OJ in it. Then he told my buddy to open the trunk. In the trunk was our baseball gear. The cop spots a bat and says "What's that"? My buddy says (in the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard), "A baseball bat". "What do you use it for?" the cop asked accusingly. "Hitting baseballs", my friend says with a straight face. I started laughing.



My spin? Clearly you aren't aware of how YouTube works or the concept of cutting and pasting.

Looks like the cop was a little brighter than you and your buddy, knowing that baseball bats have been used for things besides hitting baseballs.
 
CDNBear
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

My spin?

Yes, your spin. You posted it in support of your position, obviously you agreed with it in full.

Unless you knowingly posted something that was false, contrary to the forum rules. Which you've been known to do, when you're losing arguments.

Like I've said before, their isn't a principle you claim to have, that doesn't have the consistency of warm jello.
Last edited by CDNBear; Dec 17th, 2011 at 11:38 AM..
 
grumpydigger
#29
I have an interesting little story, back in the late 90s I bought an ATV out of newspaper. And of course I was concerned whether or not it was stolen ... I called the police with the name make and serial number but they did not seem to be concerned at all and brushed off my inquiries....

So I bought the ATV and wrote down the drivers license number of a man I bought it from. Well about two weeks later a squad car showed up outside my house with the male and female RCMP officers .......... well for about 45 minutes they ran serial numbers on the ATV and it did not come up stolen...... but for some reason the female officer was extremely irate and claimed she could take the ATV as stolen property even though there was no evidence to prove it.......

Well about two weeks later , I got a phone call telling me that I was in possession of stolen property and that I had to immediately turn it over to the RCMP........... well they showed up with a flatbed truck and I asked the female officer if she could show me some official RCMP documentation to the fact that I was in possession of stolen property.... simply because I know they ran the numbers and nothing came up........... this RCMP officer became extremely agitated and aggressive and told me she did not have to give me nothing, show me nothing or proved nothing to me...........

Well I believe there was something extremely wrong.... and went to talk to a lawyer why I had not received file number. And some sort of RCMP paperwork.

About two months went by, and I started to write letters to an RCMP staff Sgt.......... I wrote three or four letters and never received a reply. And figured that my complaints were falling on deaf ears.

About a month later there was a knocking at my door, there stood the female RCMP officer in plain clothes with a flatbed truck with my Quad on the back....... it had four brand-new rims on it, a new back rack, someone had torn apart the left front axle......... and the winch had been destroyed........................ well you can, imagine my surprise............ I took the machine back then I talked to a lawyer and wrote another letter to the staff Sgt. About the winch not working. The RCMP officer told me to take it down to the bike shop and have it repaired at the expense of the female RCMP.................. the lawyer told me that I could have not accepted quad back and file some sort of lawsuit against the RCMP and could have received a brand-new quad....... but he also warned me that the RCMP are a vindictive bunch and that I would probably have been subtly harassed for years because of it.

I often wonder, what really happened there. And what happened to that overly aggressive perhaps criminal RCMP officer.
 
JLM
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by grumpydiggerView Post

I have an interesting little story, back in the late 90s I bought an ATV out of newspaper. And of course I was concerned whether or not it was stolen ... I called the police with the name make and serial number but they did not seem to be concerned at all and brushed off my inquiries....

That is really baffling- it should have gone to the Commissioner in Ottawa by double reg'd mail.
 
no new posts