Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

There has been 15 new recruits come through the local detachment in the last dozen years ago. Only one wasn't a complete waste of skin.

They may have thought the same about you!

Cannuck

Interview With Officer Bubbles - YouTube

CDNBear
As funny as that is, spraying, blowing or in any way applying any substance, to a person, is criminal assault.

Cannuck

CBC-Officer Bubbles sues YOUTUBE - YouTube

CDNBear
As funny as that is as well, spraying, blowing or in any way applying any substance, to a person, is criminal assault.

I can understand why the resident uniform fetishist would like to ignore that.

Cannuck

Press For Truth Confronts quotOfficer Bubblesquot - YouTube

CDNBear
cannuck and press for truth, true believers of the Police State.

I'm disappointed that cannuck here, a champion against special interest groups, has freely and merrily joined one.

It really shouldn't surprise me though, it's not as if he's ever been consistent.

Cannuck
The Shotgun: The saga of Officer Bubbles

grumpydigger

New Westminster Police Officer Obstructs the Media - YouTube

Cannuck
At what point do you suppose, police officers will finally realize that everybody has one of those new fangled video takin' machines?

Cannuck

Idiot cop arrests woman - YouTube

Lord of the Universe: Idiot cop pulls gun at snowball fight

JLM

Idiot cop arrests woman - YouTube

Lord of the Universe: Idiot cop pulls gun at snowball fight

Would you have done a better job?

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Would you have done a better job?

Of course. I know how to problem solve.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

As funny as that is, spraying, blowing or in any way applying any substance, to a person, is criminal assault.

technically, yes. The point in this instance, though, is that Officer Bubbles did not apply reasonable judgement. IOW, assault with soap bubble? Jeeeezez And if the much smaller female cop didn't seem to feel threatened, what the frack was Bubbles' problem?

lmao The biggest threat to Nat'l security is the deadly soap bubble.

grumpydigger
Veteran traffic cop sent home smelling of alcohol: Sources | Canada | News | Edmonton Sun TORONTO - The senior officer in charge of Toronto’s RIDE program was sent home Friday morning after subordinates smelled alcohol on his breath and noticed him appearing impaired, several sources close to the situation told the Toronto Sun.

Members of the Toronto Police department’s professional standards branch have commenced an investigation after Supt. Earl Witty was asked to leave the Traffic Services Division building on Hanna Ave. Witty serves as commander of the division.
“Someone from headquarters came down and had a chat with him and then he went home,” said a source.
Witty, a veteran of more than 38 years on Toronto Police, was not charged with a crime and there is no criminal investigation.
Police would not publicly comment when asked about the incident.
But numerous police sources confirmed the incident, the investigation and that Witty was taken home.
The investigation, say sources, will look at any prescribed medication and health considerations that may have play a role. There was much concern for Witty after he had a serious health scare at work last year.
“Look,” said one copper. “Earl has been a great police officer for a long time and is highly regarded.”
To avoid being a distraction, several sources say, the popular Witty is considering opting for retirement as early as Tuesday.
Witty has championed efforts to discourage drinking and driving.
“Unfortunately, there are some people who just don’t get the message and make the poor choice to drink and drive,” Witty said in 2011. “By not choosing to drive sober, these drivers are continually putting themselves and other innocent persons in jeopardy.”
It’s unknown if the officer was driving prior to the complaints lodged from those under his command Friday. But the investigation, said sources, is still in early stages.
“He certainly did not drive home,” said a source.
Witty did not return calls and was said to not be at work Monday.
Supt. Early Witty has recorded public services announcements in support of the RIDE program.

Cannuck
The office prank as evidence of RCMP dysfunction - Yahoo! News

Quote:

The supposed prank raises a number of troubling issues: the cavalier handling of explosives by the elite 14-member disposal unit; the decision not to charge the perpetrators, although an independent police investigation recommended criminal charges; the fact that Hempston continues to work in a tense environment with colleagues he is suing in a bomb unit that demands teamwork.

L Gilbert
Jeeeez. I think RCMP needs to screen potential members a little better.

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

A certain portion of any group is bound to be less than stellar. Works with absolutely any group of people, in any configuration.

It's called being human.

Weed out the piss poor examples whenever they are identified and don't denigrate the entire group.

Seems fairly simple to me.

Hopefully it shouldn't take someone being tasered to death first..............just sayin.

------------------------------------------

Many years ago I went into the cop shop to pay a ticket..............$5.00. I only had a ten, and handed this to the officer.

"We don't have change" was his assertion.

"No problem' says I, I can come back later"

"We won't have change then either"

"How be I go break the ten, and come back with the exact amount"

"How be you quit being a smart ***"

This cop was a big bruiser, and the last thing I was was a smart ***. Never cracked a smile or did anything to piss him off.

I just walked out, came back the next day with the correct amount, and got a receipt.

Got me thinking about cops. Scary. Previously I had always believed they were on our side.

Maybe he was just having a bad night.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

technically, yes. The point in this instance, though, is that Officer Bubbles did not apply reasonable judgement. IOW, assault with soap bubble? Jeeeezez And if the much smaller female cop didn't seem to feel threatened, what the frack was Bubbles' problem?

lmao The biggest threat to Nat'l security is the deadly soap bubble.

Technically, passive aggressive juvenile douche blowing bubbles (At Cops, that asked her to stop), in a tense situation.

Technically yes, it's assault. That's all he said.

L Gilbert

Technically, passive aggressive juvenile douche blowing bubbles (At Cops, that asked her to stop), in a tense situation.

Technically yes, it's assault. That's all he said.

And then arrested the 14 yr old for deadly assault by bubble.
Yep, definitely good judgement there.

Back in the Okanagan, we had a cop there of much the same sort of craphead. He pulled a kid over one time for speeding. Radar out and all that. Just about got up to the kid when the kid peeled out and started motoring up Summerland hill. Quick-draw Barrett emptied his revolver into the back of the kid's car. Kid proceeded up the hill to the cop shop to complain. Quick-draw was reprimanded and the kid got his speeding ticket.

CDNBear

And then arrested the 14 yr old for deadly assault by bubble.
Yep, definitely good judgement there.

Courtney Winkels was a 20yo social activist, at the time. Officer Josephs, didn't arrest her. She was arrested later for conspiracy to commit an indictable offence, by a different Officer.

Had he arrested her, poor judgment or not, silly or not, it's still assault.

Back in the Okanagan, we had a cop there of much the same sort of craphead. He pulled a kid over one time for speeding. Radar out and all that. Just about got up to the kid when the kid peeled out and started motoring up Summerland hill. Quick-draw Barrett emptied his revolver into the back of the kid's car. Kid proceeded up the hill to the cop shop to complain. Quick-draw was reprimanded and the kid got his speeding ticket.

Dude, that comparison was well below par for you.

L Gilbert

Courtney Winkels was a 20yo social activist, at the time. Officer Josephs, didn't arrest her. She was arrested later for conspiracy to commit an indictable offence, by a different Officer.

Didn't know that.

Quote:

Had he arrested her, poor judgment or not, silly or not, it's still assault.

Like I said, so it is. Still shows Bubbles has bad judgement and is a bit of a bully.

Quote:

Dude, that comparison was well below par for you.

Comparison? I was simply relating more bad judgement.

CDNBear

Like I said, so it is. Still shows Bubbles has bad judgement and is a bit of a bully.

I doubt that many of us on this forum have the skills to take the abuse Officers did during that escapade, and still remain civil alone.

Quote:

Comparison? I was simply relating more bad judgement.

Fair enough.

Cannuck

I doubt that many of us on this forum have the skills to take the abuse Officers did during that escapade, and still remain civil alone.

I know I don't have the skills to deal with people quietly protesting. Also, My neighbours kid blew a bubble in my direction once. Let's just say he wasn't able pucker his lip for a week or two. I sure showed him

CDNBear
+3

I know I don't have the skills to deal with people quietly protesting. Also, My neighbours kid blew a bubble in my direction once. Let's just say he wasn't able pucker his lip for a week or two. I sure showed him

Despite the fact that you have a great deal in common with Ms. Winkle, I have no doubts about your lack of problem solving skills, resulting in assaulting a child.

This honesty streak you're on sure is refreshing.

Keep up the good work.

SLM
+3

Classy.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Classy.

I'm glad you are finally beginning to see the light.

grumpydigger
http://www.buffalonews.com/city/comm...icle731820.ece Erie County Sheriff’s Deputy Daniel Harris pleaded guilty Tuesday in Akron Village Court to drunken driving for a Jan. 16 crash into a house at Mechanic and Buell streets in the village.
Akron Village Justice Dennis R. Freeman fined Harris, 25, of Akron, $1,000 and ordered him to attend a drunken driving program and write a letter of apology to the family whose house he damaged in the 2 a.m. crash.
The judge also ordered Harris, who is back at work in the Sheriff’s Office, to perform 100 hours of unpaid community service within the village and use an ignition interlock device on his car while he has a conditional driver’s license for the next six months.
Harris initially was suspended with pay after he was charged with driving while intoxicated and failure to keep right in the crash
Harris failed to negotiate a corner and struck and damaged the house. He registered a 0.15 percent blood-alcohol level. Harris, a former Akron Police Department officer, joined the Sheriff’s Office in June 2011.
Kelley A. Omel, head of the Erie County District Attorney’s Vehicular Crimes Unit, who handled the Tuesday night plea and sentencing in Village Court, stressed that Harris pleaded guilty to the highest charge he would have faced at trial.
Neither Harris nor his attorney could be reached to comment following the plea and sentencing.

Cannuck

Man Gets Beat By Cop - YouTube

CDNBear
+1

I'm glad you are finally beginning to see the light.

I'll talk to JLM about his tardiness, in not explaining sarcasm to you soon enough.

Man Gets Beat By Cop - YouTube

While I'm at it, I'll ask him to explain parady to you. Since you obviously don't understand that either.

no new posts