Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread

mentalfloss
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The current state of law enforcement is an interesting topic but that is not what this thread is about. Some people just can't grasp that concept.

If this thread is about vilifying dumb cops, it's one thing. But you suggested that we are wasting taxpayer dollars, which implies that there is something wrong with the group receiving such funds, isn't it?

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Of you should have suspected it. I've only told you your hypocrisy makes me laugh at least a dozen times now (Anyone with an IQ higher than room temperature, would expect it by now).

Well that and your logical inconsistencies.

Carry on. I love reading your paranoia about the Police State you think we live in, too.

With morons with an I.Q. in the minus column it matters not whether you tell them once or a dozen times or a thousand times!

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

If this thread is about vilifying dumb cops, it's one thing. But you suggested that we are wasting taxpayer dollars, which implies that there is something wrong with the group receiving such funds, isn't it?

Do think employing stupid cops is not a waste of taxpayers dollars?

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

With morons with an I.Q. in the minus column it matters not whether you tell them once or a dozen times or a thousand times!

He has a better IQ than that......Look

Chihuahua Terrier Mix puppy chasing and catching his tail - YouTube

JLM

And spending money arresting, charging and trying stupid perpetrators is even a greater waste!

CDNBear

Do you think that is what this says..?

I can't say that because I don't know the bulk of cops on the job... Well, that and the experience of myself and others.

Or are you going to deny what you implied there, again?

Cannuck

And spending money arresting, charging and trying stupid perpetrators is even a greater waste!

We are all well aware of your desire to remove due process.

JLM

I can't say that because I don't know the bulk of cops on the job. All I can really go by is the pay and recruiting standards of police dept nowadays. Well, that and the experience of myself and others. There has been 15 new recruits come through the local detachment in the last dozen years ago. Only one wasn't a complete waste of skin.

Good back peddling job there.

mentalfloss

Then the problem is in how cops are employed, not the funding.

This is like the fallacy employed by some conservatives when we start talking about the size of government. It's how government works, not it's size that is the primary problem.

Don't scrap the system. Just reform it so that we have less stupid cops (if reform would even accomplish that). Before that, we would still have to find the number of negligent cops and whether they impose a serious threat to enforcement as a whole.

CDNBear

You mean like the bulk of the videos you've posted of out of context events. To be tried in the court of public opinion, without the knowledge of all the facts. To push your agenda and belief that we live in a Police State?

JLM

Absolutely correct.........................due process that takes four or five years to "accomplish".

Cannuck

Do you think that is what this says..?

What that says is that I don't know all cops. That was, after all, what the response was to.

If people want to drag other issues into this thread that aren't about stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant cops, that really isn't my problem.

Or are you going to deny what you implied there, again?

Absolutely not. I would never deny that I implied that I don't know every cop.

You mean like the bulk of the videos you've posted of out of context events. To be tried in the court of public opinion, without the knowledge of all the facts.

Only a simpleton would equate a web forum with a court of law. Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself?

JLM
+1

You mean like the bulk of the videos you've posted of out of context events. To be tried in the court of public opinion, without the knowledge of all the facts. To push your agenda and belief that we live in a Police State?

Yep, Cannuck is rather selective about videos he accepts. A photo taken in Kelowna last January with a few dozen witnesses standing by didn't cut the mustard with Cannuck..............................but then the question of hypocrisy arises again!

CDNBear
+2

If people want to drag other issues into this thread that aren't about stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant cops, that really isn't my problem.

Then why do you do it in other threads?

Quote:

Absolutely not. I would never deny that I implied that I don't know every cop.

I know you have a problem with context, when it suits your agenda.

Quote:

Only a simpleton would equate a web forum with a court of law.

Which is why I didn't.

Quote:

Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself?

Don't let the actual words interfere with your lies and make believe.

I love watching you flail around.

Cannuck

Yep, Cannuck is rather selective about videos he accepts. A photo taken in Kelowna last January with a few dozen witnesses standing by didn't cut the mustard with Cannuck.

Sure it did. You should post it here. Where we differ is that While I believe he is stupid until he is deemed to be a criminal, you wish to bypass the courts and label him as criminal. You will notice the term "criminal" does not appear in the title of this thread because I don't think any of these guys are criminal until they have their day in court. That is what differentiates you and me.

Then why do you do it in other threads?

I know you have a problem with context, when it suits your agenda.

Which is why I didn't.

Don't let the actual words interfere with your lies and make believe.

I love watching you flail around.

Just as I suspected.

JLM
+1
[quote=cannuck;1524025you wish to bypass the courts and label him as criminal.

.[/quote]

wrong!

CDNBear
+1

That is what differentiates you and me.

No, what differentiates the two of you, is the fact that you try and hide your agenda.

While JLM just puts his opinion out there.

The biggest difference being, one of you is a coward, with an extremely fragile ego. While the other is just an old fart putting his opinion out there.

Quote:

Just as I suspected.

Just as I expected.

Cannuck

No, what differentiates the two of you, is the fact that you try and hide your agenda.

The biggest difference being, one of you is a coward, with an extremely fragile ego. While the other is just an old fart putting his opinion out there.

Just as I expected.

Just as I suspected.

CDNBear

Just as I suspected.

Cannuck

Just as I suspected.

CDNBear

Just as I suspected.

I already know that's all you have left after failing and getting PWND repeatedly.

I expect to get the same reply, yet again.

mentalfloss
Where's me love?

Satisfaction-Rolling Stones - YouTube

Cannuck

I expect to get the same reply, yet again.

Just as I suspected, yet again.

Anyway, while it is fun making fun of CB, I have an hours worth of work to do and some Xmas shopping to do. I shall return for more fun.

CDNBear

Just as I suspected, yet again.

Anyway, while it is fun making fun of CB, I have an hours worth of work to do and some Xmas shopping to do. I shall return for more fun.

Seriously, are you feeling OK? Your delusions are getting worse. Or you really are a masochist.

I'll be hunting later, but I'll be back to see what vacuous nonsense you post. If I bag another deer today, that will put the cost at around 10cents/lbs.

To bad you can't even hunt as efficiently as me.

JLM

"OLD FART" - How dare you.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2

I have an hours worth of work to do

Must be great working for the government! Most of get 8-9 hours of work.

CDNBear
+1

"OLD FART" - How dare you.

I meant it in a most endearing way JLM.

Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Must be great working for the government! Most of us get 8-9 hours of work.

He's a union man. It's his right.

IdRatherBeSkiing
+3

He's a union man. It's his right.

Makes his comments on who is draining society even more amusing.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Makes his comments on who is draining society even more amusing.

Hence my pointing it out as much as possible.

Hence his consternation with me.

Hypocrites hate it when you call them hypocrites.

They lose their sh!t (like cannuck here does) when you prove it.

JLM
Sorry I have to leave this most pleasant exchange, but have to do some Xmas shopping (unless I want to get killed)

no new posts