Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread


Cannuck
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I did, and now I'm asking a question. Not willing to answer it?

Not on this thread. I stand behind everything I said on the other thread.

Are You A Jedi Sir - cop gets owned - YouTube

 
CDNBear
+2
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

What you say is very true. What happens when it becomes
endemic...in localized pockets...like a cancer? Who cleans
that up with the "retired, fired, or tried" concept when you
would have to approach someone outside of that pocket,
and the system just isn't set up that way?

We have a complaints hotline. Our town council has heard matters involving alleged Police misconduct. I've never had the need to use either.

What I know for a fact doesn't work is, crying about the "Police State" on the net, or acting like a goof to Cops. Neither works, and one is an almost guaranteed way to end up with a bigger hassle.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Bear saying something doesn't make it true though.

This is true, which is why I immortalized your lies in your own words, in my sig, for all to see.

Not that the bulk of the members here aren't fully aware of your lack of credibility.

How's that rebuttal in the DUI thread that you promised coming along? To afraid you'll get PWND again?

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Not on this thread.

You haven't/won't in any thread.

Quote:

I stand behind everything I said on the other thread.

1, You'd have to have some principles or credibility for that to have any value at all. And it doesn't.

2, You don't stand behind what you've said, you run away when you get PWND by it, hence "You haven't/won't in any thread".

Which is why I find hypocrites like you so entertaining.
Last edited by CDNBear; Dec 19th, 2011 at 05:56 PM..
 
wizard
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by grumpydiggerView Post

I have an interesting little story, back in the late 90s I bought an ATV out of newspaper. And of course I was concerned whether or not it was stolen ... I called the police with the name make and serial number but they did not seem to be concerned at all and brushed off my inquiries....
So I bought the ATV and wrote down the drivers license number of a man I bought it from. Well about two weeks later a squad car showed up outside my house with the male and female RCMP officers .......... well for about 45 minutes they ran serial numbers on the ATV and it did not come up stolen...... but for some reason the female officer was extremely irate and claimed she could take the ATV as stolen property even though there was no evidence to prove it.......
Well about two weeks later , I got a phone call telling me that I was in possession of stolen property and that I had to immediately turn it over to the RCMP........... well they showed up with a flatbed truck and I asked the female officer if she could show me some official RCMP documentation to the fact that I was in possession of stolen property.... simply because I know they ran the numbers and nothing came up........... this RCMP officer became extremely agitated and aggressive and told me she did not have to give me nothing, show me nothing or proved nothing to me...........
Well I believe there was something extremely wrong.... and went to talk to a lawyer why I had not...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
... excellent story ...

... it appears that you were the victim of criminal theft ...
 
JLM
+1
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... excellent story ...

... it appears that you were the victim of criminal theft ...

Criminal theft?????????????????? What's the other kind? Oooooooooooh it just occurred to me................................political.
 
wizard
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

A certain portion of any group is bound to be less than stellar. Works with absolutely any group of people, in any configuration.

It's called being human.

Weed out the piss poor examples whenever they are identified and don't denigrate the entire group.

Seems fairly simple to me.

... "being human" is simply not an excuse for the relentlessly atrocious misconduct of the canadian police. canadian police aren't human -- they're filthy, disgusting animals; they're lowlifes, they're pigs ...

... there is no other group of people who are as consistently lawless as canadian police. the reason for this isn't hard to fathom. it's because the cop tribe attracts childish bullies who get off on victimizing defensless people ...
 
SLM
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... "being human" is simply not an excuse for the relentlessly atrocious misconduct of the canadian police. canadian police aren't human -- they're filthy, disgusting animals; they're lowlifes, they're pigs ...

Oh don't hold back now. Tell us what you really think.

Quote:

... there is no other group of people who are as consistently lawless as canadian police.

Actual criminals comes to mind, but don't let that stop you.

Quote:

the reason for this isn't hard to fathom. it's because the cop tribe attracts childish bullies who get off on victimizing defensless people ...

And I see that it hasn't.

LOL. Well, you are consistent. I'll give you that.
 
CDNBear
+2
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... "being human" is simply not an excuse for the relentlessly atrocious misconduct of the canadian police. canadian police aren't human -- they're filthy, disgusting animals; they're lowlifes, they're pigs ...

... there is no other group of people who are as consistently lawless as canadian police. the reason for this isn't hard to fathom. it's because the cop tribe attracts childish bullies who get off on victimizing defensless people ...

Is that why you were found guilty of the crimes you were charged with?
 
JLM
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by wizardView Post

... "being human" is simply not an excuse for the relentlessly atrocious misconduct of the canadian police. canadian police aren't human -- they're filthy, disgusting animals; they're lowlifes, they're pigs ...

.

And that I would wager may be their opinion of you. And as shaky as it may be, their opinion trumps yours.
 
Cannuck
#99

WORLD39S DUMBEST COP - YouTube

 
CDNBear
#100
Just as I suspected...

 
shadowshiv
+2
#101
Let's keep to the topic of the thread, which is about less-than-stellar police officers not about other CC members.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#102
You know I recently was given a ticket that I felt was pure entrapment. In fact I'm going to court and it will probably cost me more than it saves me, but I'm doing it on principle. The cop was a real dick. However; I don't think it's necessary to start a thread or whine about it, because the fact of the matter is that the bulk of the cops on the job are good people and professionals..
 
DaSleeper
+1
#103
Practical fireman training...............

Firefighter rubber band challenge - YouTube

 
Cannuck
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

.... the fact of the matter is that the bulk of the cops on the job are good people and professionals..

I can't say that because I don't know the bulk of cops on the job. All I can really go by is the pay and recruiting standards of police dept nowadays. Well, that and the experience of myself and others. There has been 15 new recruits come through the local detachment in the last dozen years ago. Only one wasn't a complete waste of skin.
 
JLM
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I can't say that because I don't know the bulk of cops on the job. All I can really go by is the pay and recruiting standards of police dept nowadays. Well, that and the experience of myself and others. There has been 15 new recruits come through the local detachment in the last dozen years ago. Only one wasn't a complete waste of skin.

But Geoff Mantler is a steller cop!
 
taxslave
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Practical fireman training...............

Firefighter rubber band challenge - YouTube

Looks like any other group of civil servants at work except all the firefighters are physically fit.
 
Cannuck
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

But Geoff Mantler is a steller cop!

If you say so.
 
CDNBear
+1
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Practical fireman training...............

Do you think they train all the VFF to be alcoholic coke heads too?

I don't know a single one that isn't either coked out, or spends the bulk of their down time, three sheets to the wind.
 
Cannuck
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I don't know a single one that isn't either coked out, or spends the bulk of their down time, three sheets to the wind.

I think that's par for the course for most people in Ontario. Here in Alberta we're all too busy working for that kind of behavior.
Last edited by Cannuck; Dec 22nd, 2011 at 03:44 PM..
 
CDNBear
+3
#110
Oh oh, I must have touched a nerve...

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I think that's par for the course for most people in Ontario.

If you stand behind everything you've said here. You can't say that because you don't know the bulk of the people in Ontario.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Here in Alberta we're all too busy working for that kind of behavior.

Yes, the time you spend on the net, is a good indication of your work load.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post


Yes, the time you spend on the net, is a good indication of your work load.

Which is why I don't believe a lot of people are what they say they are on forums
 
Cannuck
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Let's keep to the topic of the thread, which is about less-than-stellar police officers not about other CC members.

Sorry kind sir. Just noticed this.
 
CDNBear
+1
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Sorry kind sir.

It's about time you apologized for hypocritically attacking other members.

Good for you. It's nice to see you admit to your mistakes.

Now back to topic related stuff...

Oh oh, seems there's trouble with VFF's too...

Volunteer firefighter charged with arson, admits setting fire - Video Dailymotion (external - login to view)

Three volunteer firefighters charged with arson - Need to know - Macleans.ca (external - login to view)

Volunteer Firefighter Arrested After Joyride | NBC4 Washington (external - login to view)
Last edited by CDNBear; Dec 22nd, 2011 at 04:07 PM..
 
Cannuck
#114

The Best Of Police Fails - YouTube



Given a Police officer a parking ticket he parked wrong he deserves it - YouTube



Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post


Volunteer firefighter charged with arson, admits setting fire - Video Dailymotion (external - login to view)

Three volunteer firefighters charged with arson - Need to know - Macleans.ca (external - login to view)

Volunteer Firefighter Arrested After Joyride | NBC4 Washington (external - login to view)

You've posted those in the wrong thread. This one is about cops (or are you unaware there is a difference)

COPS VS FIREMAN 1-7 - YouTube

 
CDNBear
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

You've posted those in the wrong thread. This one is about cops (or are you unaware there is a difference)

They're both first responders.

It's not my fault it makes you uncomfortable.
 
Cannuck
#116
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

They're both first responders.

The thread isn't about stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant first responders. Given that ****ed up logic, I could just as easily post this....

Stupid natives fights - YouTube



They're both humans
 
CDNBear
+1
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The thread isn't about stupid, dumb and just plain ignorant first responders.

Who made you a forum cop.

Not that you don't exhibit many of the same traits as the Officers you've highlighted here.

Threads go where they may.

Unless you don't really stand by everything you've said here.
 
Cannuck
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Who made you a forum cop.

Nobody. I'm just pointing out the title for our forum simpletons. Sorry it bothers you.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#119
Bear: You're hurting the poor wannabe fireman's wibble feelings
 
CDNBear
+2
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Sorry it bothers you.

It doesn't. It actually humours me to watch you not stand by everything you claim to stand behind.

Carry on.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Bear: You're hurting the poor wannabe fireman's wibble feelings

Hypocrites hate it when you point their hypocrisy out to them.
 
no new posts