Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Cop Thread


CDNBear
+1
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I think he's a stupid, dumb and/or just plain ignorant cop and that is why I posted the vid.

That's interesting.

Do you feel the same about someone that makes fallacious claims a companies COO committed two counts of perjury?

Just so I can establish exactly how you define dumb, stupid or ignorant.
 
Cannuck
+1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Just so I can establish exactly how you define dumb, stupid or ignorant.

It's an open forum. People can define them however they wish. It's interesting that you keep avoiding the issue of whether or not you think the officer was stupid, dumb and/or ignorant (which is the topic of this discussion)
 
CDNBear
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It's an open forum. People can define them however they wish.

I can understand how answering the question would make you uncomfortable.
 
Cannuck
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It's interesting that you keep avoiding the issue of whether or not you think the officer was stupid, dumb and/or ignorant (which is the topic of this discussion)

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

If you disagree that he is a stupid, dumb and/or just plain ignorant cop, perhaps you would like to explain why.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Clearly you have no defense of this idiot officer so you need to make it about me.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I can understand how answering the question would make you uncomfortable.

I'm sure you can. If anybody would, it would surely be you.
 
CDNBear
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm sure you can. If anybody would, it would surely be you.

I wasn't uncomfortable when I answered your question.

You even quoted part of my answer.

Are you OK? You seem very confused these days.
 
Cannuck
#66

Stupid Cop - YouTube



httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvf-WVQeaturerelated




edited to add: I almost forgot. I think this cop is ignorant even though the vid title says "Stupid Cop". I know how some people get their panties twisted if you post something you don't think is right so figured I would add this disclaimer - carry on.
Last edited by Cannuck; Dec 18th, 2011 at 12:23 PM..
 
CDNBear
#67
Ya, that's pretty much the standard rebuttal when you can't figure out how to wiggle out of an erroneous claim.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I know how some people get their panties twisted if you post something you don't think is right so figured I would add this disclaimer - carry on.

Hypocrite.
 
gerryh
#68
There's sone one with a God complex. I also note that he seems to enjoy threatening 14 year olds with death.
 
Cannuck
#69

Stupid Cop - YouTube



httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvPfVZjbyzFGQ




I actually think this guy is stupid
 
CDNBear
+2
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

There's sone one with a God complex. I also note that he seems to enjoy threatening 14 year olds with death.

There's lots of Cops that should be retired, fire or tried.

I can only imagine what other first responder agencies have similar problems with personnel.

I hear there are even Firefighters that are arsonists.

It isn't hard to find all the damning evidence you need to perpetuate the Police state myth.
 
Cannuck
+1
#71

Dumbest Cop Ever - YouTube

 
CDNBear
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Dumbest Cop Ever - YouTube

 
SLM
+4
#73
A certain portion of any group is bound to be less than stellar. Works with absolutely any group of people, in any configuration.

It's called being human.

Weed out the piss poor examples whenever they are identified and don't denigrate the entire group.

Seems fairly simple to me.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#74
Just look at what firefighters do in their spare time......

this is what firemen do on their spare time - YouTube

 
CDNBear
+2
#75
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Weed out the piss poor examples whenever they are identified and don't denigrate the entire group.

Seems fairly simple to me.

That isn't so simple for some people. Hell, they even go so far as to invent misdeeds to slander whole groups of people.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Just look at what firefighters do in their spare time......

this is what firemen do on their spare time - YouTube

 
DaSleeper
+3
#76

Stoned Fireman - YouTube




My own disclaimer....Not all firemen are this dumb
 
taxslave
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Just look at what firefighters do in their spare time......

this is what firemen do on their spare time - YouTube

I want a pole in our hall. Oh I guess we need a second floor to start from. Well we want one of them too.
 
SLM
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Just look at what firefighters do in their spare time......

this is what firemen do on their spare time - YouTube

Funny! LOL.

The Chippendales lineup should not be threatend.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

That isn't so simple for some people.

Just because some may not, or choose not, to see it, doesn't mean it's not right. The logic simply does not change. It can't or it isn't logic; it's specious reasoning.

Quote:

Hell, they even go so far as to invent misdeeds to slander whole groups of people.

That would be why applying any one singular concept to an entire group of people is ultimately a failure of an argument.
 
taxslave
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Stoned Fireman - YouTube




My own disclaimer....Not all firemen are this dumb

ROFLMAO
Most of us would not do that on camera. Off camera? LOL
 
gerryh
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post


That would be why applying any one singular concept to an entire group of people is ultimately a failure of an argument.


Interesting concept, wouldn't you say so, Bear?
 
CDNBear
+1
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

My own disclaimer....Not all firemen are this dumb

Or this dumb...

forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...lliance-8.html (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Interesting concept, wouldn't you say so, Bear?

Not really interesting, more or less, just factual. Hence the change in tune.
 
gerryh
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Or this dumb...

forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...lliance-8.html (external - login to view)

What ever became of canucks claims in this?

As you said in that thread, canuck basically accused someone of filing false reports with the government.
 
CDNBear
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

As you said in that thread, canuck basically accused someone of filing false reports with the government.

Two reports. To two different government commissions, one privincial, one federal. Since they were considered testimony to the two official commissions, he effectively accused the COO of NWW of two counts of perjury.

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

What ever became of canucks claims in this?

Nothing, as far as I know. Maybe cannuck nows. I remember him disappearing for a while after that. Although I wouldn't expect any honesty from him on any matter, let alone this.

I was politely thanked by both parties and left it at that. My quess is, it didn't have an adverse affect on NWW' contracts, or record, so there was no reason to seek damages.

Those kind of cases are notoriously hard to win.
 
JLM
+1
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear;1521478[B

You seem very confused these days[/B].

These days????????????
 
Colpy
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Dumbest Cop Ever - YouTube

That is just freaking hilarious!!!!
 
Ron in Regina
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

There's lots of Cops that should be retired, fire or tried.

I can only imagine what other first responder agencies have similar problems with personnel.

I hear there are even Firefighters that are arsonists.

It isn't hard to find all the damning evidence you need to perpetuate the Police state myth.


What you say is very true. What happens when it becomes
endemic...in localized pockets...like a cancer? Who cleans
that up with the "retired, fired, or tried" concept when you
would have to approach someone outside of that pocket,
and the system just isn't set up that way?
 
Cannuck
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

As you said in that thread, canuck basically accused someone of filing false reports with the government.


Yes, that is what he said. Bear saying something doesn't make it true though. But that is a topic for another thread.


httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvrWt9qbQkE9Y

 
gerryh
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Yes, that is what he said. Bear saying something doesn't make it true though. But that is a topic for another thread.


Actually, no, that is not what bear said. You DID accuse someone of filing false reports to the government. The thread is still there for all to see. I was just asking what ever became of that. As in, did you finally admit you were wrong and making false accusations, or did you prove what you said to be true and the guy filing the false reports is getting his *** turfed into jail.
 
Cannuck
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Actually, no, that is not what bear said. You DID accuse someone of filing false reports to the government. The thread is still there for all to see. I was just asking what ever became of that. As in, did you finally admit you were wrong and making false accusations, or did you prove what you said to be true and the guy filing the false reports is getting his *** turfed into jail.

As I said, it is a topic for another thread. Go back and reread the thread in question. It is, as you say, there for all to see.

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvfA-RS6YN0s

 
gerryh
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

As I said, it is a topic for another thread. Go back and reread the thread in question. It is, as you say, there for all to see.


I did, and now I'm asking a question. Not willing to answer it?
 
no new posts