Got 1/2 an hour to kill for something that could change your perspective on life?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Didn't change my perspective.

Abortion shouldn't be (and isn't) an easy choice, but it's a choice that people should have, if they feel it's right for their circumstances.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
A right to kill? Where can I get one of those?

See, that's where people differ. But if that's your belief, go ahead with it. If it helps you sleep, or to feel superior, keep on with it. You believe it's killing, if you feel better and superior holding that belief, keep it.

God be with you, man.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
What justifies the killing of a baby in the womb?

"If you can't support it when it comes out".

Outstanding.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
See, that's where people differ. But if that's your belief, go ahead with it. If it helps you sleep, or to feel superior, keep on with it. You believe it's killing, if you feel better and superior holding that belief, keep it.

God be with you, man.
For me it has nothing to do with God. I see ourselves as a society where it's it's impossible not to prosper. Being born here you've won the lotto and it's by nothing but by luck.Taking that away from someone over personal issues is ridiculous. Groups whose roots were founded by the same grassroots Eugenics advocates that inspired Hitler abroad who have morphed into a heavily fund by taxpayer group Planned Parenthood leaves me questioning motives when observing the demographics of which racial groups have the highest rates of abortion.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I can't watch the video so I may be missing information however, obtaining an abortion has, IMHO, become far too easy to attain today. I do believe in a woman's right to choose but I worry that too many women are not choosing wisely or well.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I can't watch the video so I may be missing information however, obtaining an abortion has, IMHO, become far too easy to attain today. I do believe in a woman's right to choose but I worry that too many women are not choosing wisely or well.
Choose or be pressured into it by myths?