Holy Crap Check this out!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I know special effects people are pretty good at what they do, and car chases with explosions have been a mainstay in police/action movies and TV for decades but this seems pretty extreme without a big budget (and a production to cover those costs). The guy in white looks like he got missed by the narrowest of margins in a situation that would have been difficult to stage... but why does the camera swing wide just before the collision? I didn't hear a horn or anything but a poor quality recording is a lot different than being on the scene...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I know special effects people are pretty good at what they do, and car chases with explosions have been a mainstay in police/action movies and TV for decades but this seems pretty extreme without a big budget (and a production to cover those costs). The guy in white looks like he got missed by the narrowest of margins in a situation that would have been difficult to stage... but why does the camera swing wide just before the collision? I didn't hear a horn or anything but a poor quality recording is a lot different than being on the scene...

I paused it just as it was hitting the bike, and it sure looked like it just missed creaming the guy.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The bike is unscratched and the scale was off.
The front left side is wiped out, there's parts on the ground, and the scale is perfect for a 250, bitch Ninja.

My problem is the guy in white keeps looking up at traffic. And as Shiv pointed out, the camera pans wide to the left, for real reason.