Jesse Ventura: Portrait of a Conspiracy Nut


Retired_Can_Soldier
#1
This is video is a few years old, but it is a great example of the nuttiness of conspiracy nuts.

By the way, the little guy sparring with Ventura is Comedian Jim Norton.

Jesse Ventura Walks Off The Opie amp Anthony Show - YouTube



Jesse Ventura vs Fox amp Friends Smacks Down Brian Kilmeades Torture amp 911 Propaganda - YouTube



More from Jesse

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv1CR5139AXnE

 
AbtFet
#2
Nothing he says is nutty, not in this particular video anyways.
 
CDNBear
#3
You watched twenty minutes of video, in five minutes?

Now I know you're cubby for sure, lol.
 
AbtFet
#4
Oh he just added some more videos
 
mentalfloss
#5
You have to get used to Bear. He's quick to insult others.
 
CDNBear
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by AbtFetView Post

Oh he just added some more videos

More video...and the first was still 10 minutes long, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

You have to get used to Bear. He's quick to insult others.

I agree, being called cubby is an insult.

And you spelled ideologues wrong...again.
 
gerryh
+1
#7
just injecting a little bit of facts, but the first video is 4:27 long.
 
CDNBear
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

just injecting a little bit of facts, but the first video is 4:27 long.

My bad, I meant the second. Together, the first two videos mark posted were over 15 minutes. Which were here before Abtfet posted, or even showed up at the bottom of the screen.

The third is the one added in edit.
 
mentalfloss
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

just injecting a little bit of facts, but the first video is 4:27 long.

So he insulted and then lied?

I'm sure he'll find a way to dig out of this one.

ah.. and there it is..

Note: A question mark means I didn't make a conclusive statement - for those who are concerned.
 
gerryh
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

So he insulted and then lied?

I'm sure he'll find a way to dig out of this one.

ah.. and there it is..


I`m curious, do you have anything of substance to add to this thread, or can we expect your usual vacuous contribution?

Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

This is video is a few years old, but it is a great example of the nuttiness of conspiracy nuts.

By the way, the little guy sparring with Ventura is Comedian Jim Norton.

Jesse Ventura Walks Off The Opie amp Anthony Show - YouTube



Jesse Ventura vs Fox amp Friends Smacks Down Brian Kilmeades Torture amp 911 Propaganda - YouTube



More from Jesse

Jesse Ventura Explains Why WTC7 Is The Key To 911 Being An Inside Job - YouTube


Conspiracy nut about sums up Ventura. He was dropped on his head too many times at the WWF.
 
mentalfloss
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I`m curious, do you have anything of substance to add to this thread, or can we expect your usual vacuous contribution?

Here's a clip from another thread I made just today. It includes some footage from the Ventura show. They use a lot of edits and clips to try and dissuade the viewer.

TV tricks of the trade -- Quotes and cutaways - YouTube

 
gerryh
#12
so, you're going to defend Ventura?

Have you watched his TV series?
 
CDNBear
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

So he insulted and then lied?

Can you point out the insult or the lie?

Quote:

I'm sure he'll find a way to dig out of this one.

Ya, using facts.
Quote:

ah.. and there it is..

Ya, those pesky facts keep getting in the way of your silly posts eh?

Quote:

Note: A question mark means I didn't make a conclusive statement - for those who are concerned.

So you do know what a question mark is. Good to know.

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post


Have you watched his TV series?

I tried.

There are so many holes in his stories, that only a moron would take it seriously.
 
mentalfloss
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

so, you're going to defend Ventura?

Have you watched his TV series?

No, I wouldn't defend him. I don't really watch either, though.
 
gerryh
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

No, I wouldn't defend him. I don't really watch either, though.


So......... the reason you posted the video was................................
 
CDNBear
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

No, I wouldn't defend him. I don't really watch either, though.

Did yoiu miss the question marks in my post?

Or are you ignoring them because you ignore all my posts where the facts get in the way of your silly opinions?

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

So......... the reason you posted the video was................................

Because you called him out.
 
mentalfloss
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

So......... the reason you posted the video was................................

Did you watch the vid?

As I said, it's about the tricks they use on the show to deceive people.
 
gerryh
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Did you watch the vid?

As I said, it's about the tricks they use on the show to deceive people.


I've watched Ventura's shows, there are no tricks. He's a fu cking nut case that thought the government was out to kill him. Like I said, he was dropped on his head too many times during the wwf. Also, if you have no knowledge of the man, how can you make ANY kind of comment on him or the comments/accusations about him?
 
mentalfloss
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I've watched Ventura's shows, there are no tricks. He's a fu cking nut case that thought the government was out to kill him. Like I said, he was dropped on his head too many times during the wwf. Also, if you have no knowledge of the man, how can you make ANY kind of comment on him or the comments/accusations about him?

I was referring to the show.

It's a conspiracy show.

I didn't know he was crazy himself.
 
gerryh
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

I was referring to the show.

It's a conspiracy show.

I didn't know he was crazy himself.



WTF????????

It was his show and his conspiracy's.

So, you are admitting to knowing absolutely nothing about this topic what so ever. Any other topics that you've ruminated on that you want to admit to not having a clue about?
 
CDNBear
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Any other topics that you've ruminated on that you want to admit to not having a clue about?

I can think of many he should consider.
 
mentalfloss
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

WTF????????

It was his show and his conspiracy's.

So, you are admitting to knowing absolutely nothing about this topic what so ever. Any other topics that you've ruminated on that you want to admit to not having a clue about?

Is that comment I made really that offensive to you?

I posted a video about the show.. this thread is about him and the show..

Where's the problem?
 
CDNBear
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Is that comment I made really that offensive to you?

I posted a video about the show.. this thread is about him and the show..

Where's the problem?

There's no problem.

Except for you cowardly ignoring my request that you show where I lied or insulted.

I think this is where you claim you don't know what I'm taking about. Than claim I made the conversation convoluted and ridiculous. because I asked you to show proof of your claims.
 
AbtFet
#24
gerryh is having another bizarre rage fit seemingly out of nowhere.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#25
Ventura is a nut and he is a shining example of Conspiracy for Profit. The first video doesn't give credit to the actual confrontation, which did go on for more than 25 minutes. That is why I added a few more. Does Ventura believe the crap he is spewing? Probably not, but it promotes his show.
 
CDNBear
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Ventura is a nut and he is a shining example of Conspiracy for Profit. The first video doesn't give credit to the actual confrontation, which did go on for more than 25 minutes. That is why I added a few more. Does Ventura believe the crap he is spewing? Probably not, but it promotes his show.

Like most of the guys we think are nuts, that the C/T nutters hoist up on high as the final word. He's in it for the fame and money.

Quote: Originally Posted by AbtFetView Post

gerryh is having another bizarre rage fit seemingly out of nowhere.

Seemingly, because he isn't.

But feel free to join your fellow usual suspect in just making it up on the fly.
 
gopher
+1
#27
Quote:

This is video is a few years old, but it is a great example of the nuttiness of conspiracy nuts.

Gotta hand it to you - when it comes to criticizing conspiracy buffs from either side of the political aisle you have been consistent in your criticism. Therefore, kudos to you.

But I got a question: since you hate conspiracy beliefs, did you at any point on this forum attack those right wingnuts who cry ''Jihadi conspiracy''?

I don't remember you doing so. Since you disdain these ''nuts'' I assume you apply the same standard to those Islamophobic bigots and haters.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Gotta hand it to you - when it comes to criticizing conspiracy buffs from either side of the political aisle you have been consistent in your criticism. Therefore, kudos to you.

But I got a question: since you hate conspiracy beliefs, did you at any point on this forum attack those right wingnuts who cry ''Jihadi conspiracy''?

I don't remember you doing so. Since you disdain these ''nuts'' I assume you apply the same standard to those Islamophobic bigots and haters.

What Jihad conspiracy would that be?
 
CDNBear
#29
 
gopher
+2
#30
Quote:

What Jihad conspiracy would that be?

Bingo! Precisely my point - there is no Jihadi conspiracy except for the one in the drugged up imaginations of reich wing lunatics who see imaginary enemies everywhere.
 

Similar Threads

4
Portrait of an achiever
by china | Jan 18th, 2010
0
The Toxic Legacy of Jesse Helms
by ShintoMale | Jul 9th, 2008
39
Portrait of Insurgents
by jimmoyer | Jan 25th, 2008
0
Ace Ventura monster cruiser
by Blackleaf | Mar 14th, 2007
no new posts