Today is International Beer Day!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
International Beer Day is a Worldwide Celebration of Beer on August 5th, taking place in pubs, clubs, bars, breweries, beer gardens and back yards all over the world.

That’s right, folks. Come this August 5th, Makers, Lovers and Sellers of beer all around the globe now have another reason to raise their frosty mugs. Along with hundreds of bars, restaurants, pubs and breweries worldwide, we have declared the aforementioned

International Beer Day!
The purpose of IBD is threefold:
1) To gather with friends and enjoy the deliciousness that is beer.
2) To celebrate the dedicated men and women who brew and serve our beer.
3) To bring the world together under the united banner of beer, by celebrating the beers of all nations and cultures together on this one remarkable day.

International Beer Day is our chance to let the breweries and bars of the world know how much we appreciate them, all while participating in one of the best activities ever -- drinking beer! Perhaps even more than the beverage itself, International Beer Day is about celebrating the establishments who produce it, sell it and give folks a place to enjoy it.

So raise your glass on August 5th to celebrate these heroes behind each tasty brew. Cheers, and Happy International Beer Day!

Have one for me!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I'll drink to that......Hic!!!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I'm having my share of that, drinking some nice local beers. Steamhouse and Mill Street Organic Lager

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Everyday is domestic beer day. Go ahead enjoy your suds rain or shine.

I'm currently enjoying a Smirnoff Ice. I'm kind of in a bad mood as the power went off briefly about 40 minutes ago even though there is nothing going on that would warrant such a thing happening. Crappy power grid! *glug* *glug* *glug*