Kite surfer Maciek Kozierski 'walks on water'

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Kite surfer Maciek Kozierski 'walks on water' | News.com.au

A KITE surfer has temporarily defied the laws of physics to walk on water in what he calls a "miracle" stunt.

Maciek Kozierski, 26, and his team mates spent four days at the Sea of Galilee in Israel seeking to recreate the seemingly impossible feat.

Selecting the same setting as where Jesus is meant to have famously walked on water in the Bible’s New Testament, Koziershi used his wake board to achieve the “miracle” in front of the world-famous church at Capernaum.

His plan was simple - get up to top speed on his wake board, then let go of the kite and run off the board onto the water.

However it wasn’t easy. Beside the problem of gravity, Koziershi found that when the water was calm and flat enough to run across, the wind was often not strong enough to get the acceleration required to attempt the stunt.

On the last day he managed to complete the stunt, after hitting the water over fifty times.

“We did it without any tricks or smoke and mirrors,“ Koziershi said.

------------------------------------

Makes me wonder if Jesus had a wake board himself.... ain't such a miracle anymore, lol.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well, regardless of the way they do it, I'd still like to see someone try to WALK on water. Somehow none of these examples evoke the image the Bible readings put in your head, do they? lol.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
1- Actually, there was not such a miracle as walking on water of Jesus or his disciples.
2- These sport men who tried to walk or run on water: it is very nice; but it was a failure from the start; their feet touched the bottom from the first step. If they had worn some wide boards in their feet, it might have worked.
3- The one who flew or floated in the air; if it is true and there was no trick: it is done by some invisible genie who hold him and assisted him: to prove this: let him fly by night and someone picture him with some infra-red camera. :D

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
3- The one who flew or floated in the air; if it is true and there was no trick: it is done by some invisible genie who hold him and assisted him: to prove this: let him fly by night and someone picture him with some infra-red camera. :D

Weird... I have a Kareen, but it doesn't help me fly.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well, regardless of the way they do it, I'd still like to see someone try to WALK on water. Somehow none of these examples evoke the image the Bible readings put in your head, do they? lol.
I'm waiting to see someone swim on land.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Weird... I have a Kareen, but it doesn't help me fly.

There is no other explanation other than trick or invisible genies holding him up and flying with him in the air.

The important observation about this flying man: he was straight, erect up, without bending forwards or backwards, and was folding out his two arms like a rigid toy.

Example of genies manifesting their work on people:

Genies belong to various sects: some of them are Jews, others are Christians, and others are Muslims ...etc.
Some genies follow the same sect or doctrine in that particular region: some of them are Shia, others are Sunni ...etc.

Some genies residing in the shrines (graves) of some imams like e.g. imam Abbas (son of Ali); many people sanctify Imam Abbas and they swear by him, and believe he will take immediate revenge on the one who is lying with his oath.
Therefore, when a man is accused by a theft; so instead of letting him swear by God Almighty that he did not steal; they oblige him to swear by Imam Abbas: because they believe if the man is lying an immediate effect will be done to the thief, worked by that imam (refer to my post The patron saint )

Therefore, genies who reside in that shrine (decorated and constructed grave), will do many things in case the man is lying: e.g. a man lied in his oath at the shrine of Imam Abbas was lifted up to the ceilings then thrown forcibly to the ground. The aim of the devil here is to let people believe in the enthusiasm about that imam and so they will lose.

Another example: People once came to visit Imam Hussein, the government forces prevented them and they gathered at the gate of the shrine wanting to go in, but prevented by police; so all of a sudden the gates of the shrine were forcibly open and the lock was broken, and people considered this a miracle of that imam, while it was of the Shia genie residing in that shrine to let people have more faith in that imam and their enthusiasm will increase and they will lose.

Last edited:

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
A good dose of helium and a balloon, and anyone can swim on land ... er ... walk on water.

I guess the thing is to stay out of the sights of snipers ... even if there are children's ballloons in the air.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

This is a trick: they are two women agreed with a plan with the magician.

One of the women folds herself and appears as the upper part, the other woman folds herself as the lower half, then the two women were separated and the upper one started to scream, while the lower woman shook her legs. :D

The magician changed the first girl who wrore the red dress, then chose another one standing there (who infact were two girls), then when she lied on the bench, he started to separate the two girls and break whatever tye was there binding the two girls, then he told the two others to pull apart and the two girls separated in this way.

I saw some beggars using this trick like the upper woman: he folds himself and appears without legs or as if his legs are amputated: to make people feel pity for him and give him money. :D

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
There is no other explanation other than trick or invisible genies holding him up and flying with him in the air.

Yeah, without genies there's no such thing as wind resistance, surface tension, etc. Man the world has to be CRAWLING with genies to make sure the wind turbines turn, every kite flies, that stones skip. They've got to make sure that they're at every water skiing event to ensure that skiers can stay up. Crazy busy those poor jin. And all the while my own Kareen can find time to terrorize me. sheesh.