Vampires? Real or not?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I've heard of them. They believe they can suck out your energy. No, I'm talking real, fangs, superhuman speed, drink your blood, live forever, burn in the sun vampires lol!

I was sort'a thinking of an ex from days gone by. Just wanted to see if we
where on the same page. She kind'a sucked the life out'a me at the time.

Siryphas

Mar 15, 2010
Kannapolis
I was sort'a thinking of an ex from days gone by. Just wanted to see if we
where on the same page. She kind'a sucked the life out'a me at the time.
Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about...I've had someone I've know for what seems like ages. We've been, or so i thought, really close friends...well she took my journal and wrote in the middle of it saying she'd liked me since this night we had a fling (no sex involved) more than a year ago. So I asked her out. Rather than just turn me down, she told me that our entire friendship has been a lie and that she has a complete list of pro's and con's on me...the con's doubleing the pros. I felt like a mirror that'd been shattered. We're talking, but can't look at her without feeling as sort of emptyness in that pit deep down.

Siryphas

Mar 15, 2010
Kannapolis
I thought that was a male disease.
Well, guess she found the gene. But it's weird..cos we're talking again, but conservatively, from what I'm getting, she wasn't lying about her feelings at all, she's just deathly scared of me for a number of reasons and because I am someone who is looking for at least a little commitment...so she lashed out as viciously as she could....now I can't decide if I should be genuinly nice to her, or plot some revenge :angryfire:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well, guess she found the gene. But it's weird..cos we're talking again, but conservatively, from what I'm getting, she wasn't lying about her feelings at all, she's just deathly scared of me for a number of reasons and because I am someone who is looking for at least a little commitment...so she lashed out as viciously as she could....now I can't decide if I should be genuinly nice to her, or plot some revenge :angryfire:
Be nice and I would have to say you are a sucker for punishment. Revenge is for losers. Just write her off, she can't be that good in the sack to compensate for playing mind phuk games. Nobody is that good. Start thinking with your big head.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I assume you mean Bram Stoker type vampires. If so there is a logical proof for the nonexistence of vampires; it goes like this:
1. Stoker type vampires create new vampires when they kill their victim.
2. The new vampires kill their victims and create even more vampires.
3. If the original vampire kills just one person a week in single year he would
create 52 new vampires.
4. The 52 new vampires during the following year would create 2704 vampires.
5. The year after that the 2700 odd vampires would increase to seven million vampires.
6. By year three everyone would be a vampire.
I am not a vampire, therefore vampires do not exist, although I do stay up very late at night and live in a cold dark place.

Sorry to spoil everyones' fantasies, but there it is.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
There are people (real humans) who convince themselves that they are vampyres. It is nonsense of course, but these people file their teeth, stay out of sunlight, etc.
Lately people, kids mostly, have gotten into a "goth" theme. They dress in black clothes preferably with lots of buckles, studs, etc., wear very dark makeup, nail polish, and stuff.
I think it's kind of cool, myself. I even bought some goth boots to wear with my witchy costume at Halloween. :D I'm 6'4" with them on. lol That's without the pointy hat. :D