Old Conspiracy theories.....

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Nine eleven is such old news ....it has been rehashed ad-infinitum all over the net with so much smoke and mirror tricks.......:lol:

Here is one for the true tinfoilers that is slightly more recent..

The June 2008 secret meeting of Obama and Clinton and possibly the Bilderberg Group;-)

According to news reports, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton went out of their way to hold their long-awaited private meeting in a very specific location – not at Hillary’s mansion in Washington – but in Northern Virginia, which also just happens to be the scene of the 2008 Bilderberg meeting.

MORE

And Robert Gibbs usual evasive responses............

YouTube - Robert Gibbs Lies to Press on CNN avoids disclosing Bilderberg Meeting

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
No holograms? ...and what's with all the black helicopter shtick? If they wanted incognito, they'd paint 'em hot pink and slap an emerald green and orange 7 on it....

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
...no connection, by the way.... I just always wanted to use that line when some guy who used to haunt all the 9/11 forums got on with the black helicopters again. He never did come back.....

ET went home?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
what about that old conspracy i heard about the nazi's who escaped getting arresting after ww2 to an underground network under the arctic where they work for aliens :lol:

thats old

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This would be a better use of holograms, instead of the right to wage war you get people worshiping you as a God. Those Rothschilds just want the whole cake.

Rapture Fake Alien Invasion Plan Pt 1 Video
Ahhh, you really are special, aren't you.

what about that old conspracy i heard about the nazi's who escaped getting arresting after ww2 to an underground network under the arctic where they work for aliens :lol:

thats old
The OMEGA File - NAZI BASES IN ANTARCTICA