The Bankers Manifesto 1892

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorterView Post

Won't happen. As they say, if you owe the bank 100,000 dollars you have got a problem. But if you owe the bank 100 billion dollars, the bank has got a problem.

The fact that USA owes so much money to China is China's problem, not USA's problem. If China demands the money, and if USA refuses to pay, what is China going to do about it? What can China do about it? Not a thing.

So China is not about to demand payment. Sure, they will grumble about it, curse USA for her profligate ways, but in the end, China will accept the payment when it is due, and not demand it before that.

China doesn't have to try to sink USA by demanding early payment, USA is sinking on its own, in its burden of debt and deficit. Both debt and deficits are sky high, and neither party has a will to do anything about it. The deficit is so high under Democrats. And the Republican solution? Cut taxes (that really is their only solution to any economic problem), which will push the deficit even higher.

So rather than demand early payment, China will be patient enough to wait for USA to self destruct.

I think the U.S.A. plans on growing it's way out of the debt.

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I think the U.S.A. plans on growing it's way out of the debt.

Yes, and I hope to win the lottery some day. My chances of winning the lottery (and I never buy lottery tickets) are probably higher than USA growing out of its debt.

JLM

Yes, and I hope to win the lottery some day. My chances of winning the lottery (and I never buy lottery tickets) are probably higher than USA growing out of its debt.

It would be tough alright, but I think it could be done with lots of discipline and shrewdness over an extended period of say 500 years.

Cliffy

It would be tough alright, but I think it could be done with lots of discipline and shrewdness over an extended period of say 500 years.

I'm thinking that the bozos who created this mess figured the world would be ending soon anyway so why not ride this horse until it drops dead. Well, it would seem it dropped dead a little too soon and that just possibly the world is not coming to an end and now their asses are in the fire. It looks good on them but they took everybody else down with them. Time to give those cretans the boot and come up with something more equitable.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I'm thinking that the bozos who created this mess figured the world would be ending soon anyway so why not ride this horse until it drops dead. Well, it would seem it dropped dead a little too soon and that just possibly the world is not coming to an end and now their asses are in the fire. It looks good on them but they took everybody else down with them. Time to give those cretans the boot and come up with something more equitable.

yeah, and a lot of the C.E.O.s who were ripping off $millions were probably within 5 years of retirement and figured by the time the sh*t hit the fan they would be safely camped out in the Bahamas with an alias if necessary. (That BAhamas must be a lovely place to live, pretty well totally populated with back stabbing thieves)

Cliffy

yeah, and a lot of the C.E.O.s who were ripping off $millions were probably within 5 years of retirement and figured by the time the sh*t hit the fan they would be safely camped out in the Bahamas with an alias if necessary. (That BAhamas must be a lovely place to live, pretty well totally populated with back stabbing thieves)

Of course. It is a British colony designed as a refuge for the rich and crooked.
Oh! Is that a tsunami I see on the horizon? Oooops!

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

DB

I did some checks and all you can find on this manifesto is on other froums - If it was presented to Congress the record would have been made.

Seems bogus.

So do you but you're still posted here. Your trust in congressional record keeping is precious. Would you like to pet the bunnies?

JLM

Of course. It is a British colony designed as a refuge for the rich and crooked.
Oh! Is that a tsunami I see on the horizon? Oooops!

I thought the days of the remittance men were gone. Just a different slant to it now. In the old days their embarrassed relatives paid them to stay out of the country- now they steal the money up front and flee the country. Yep, too bad these tsunamis keep happening in the wrong part of the world.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by chinaView Post

That is an any economy .
Banks should be owned and strictly controlled by the federal government( that is us) .Let the government make the profits and use it for our country , not the few private individuals.The government would never be in debt ,they would always have all the money they need so there would not be any need for federal tax . That was the situation for the the first 30 years of our country . We can't allow some private individuals to be in control of our economy government and the well being of the country itself? Something should be done in this very matter.I,m coming home.

Yeah, that would be perfect and when the gov't. found itself short of money, no problem, just put on an afternoon shift at the mint until things catch up.

SirJosephPorter

I'm thinking that the bozos who created this mess figured the world would be ending soon anyway so why not ride this horse until it drops dead.

That is how politicians think, JLM. They are worried about winning the next election, nothing else. If they can appease the voters by spending more (Democrats) or by cutting taxes (Republicans), that may help them win the next election, who cares about the deficit?

Deficit or debt is just a number, it doesn't mean much to the average voter. Indeed, the average voter probably has no concept as to how much is a trillion. The average voter starts worrying about the deficit and the debt if it impacts his standard of living. By then the problem has become too big, it has become unmanageable.

That is why neither party has a will to do anything about the deficit. any measures taken to curb the deficit will be highly unpopular with the people, it may be political suicide.

MHz

Yeah, that would be perfect and when the gov't. found itself short of money, no problem, just put on an afternoon shift at the mint until things catch up.

Just by eliminating our current interest payments that would keep 40B in circulation. Canada could always use something like a portion of the tar-sands as collateral (rather than gold). Our ability to pay off loans also requires the principle be paid off. If 40B is the interest then how much do we actually give the banks every year, does it require taking out a new loan (even more interest payments)?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Just by eliminating our current interest payments that would keep 40B in circulation. Canada could always use something like a portion of the tar-sands as collateral (rather than gold). Our ability to pay off loans also requires the principle be paid off. If 40B is the interest then how much do we actually give the banks every year, does it require taking out a new loan (even more interest payments)?

Just hang on a minute there Buster, eliminate Gov't. interest payments you say? What about the people who lent the money to the Gov't.? Did you ask them if that was alright? I'm one of them and you didn't ask me. You seem like one of these "very intelligent individuals" who have all the answers as long as you are not affected. Don't p*ss me off.

SirJosephPorter

Just hang on a minute there Buster, eliminate Gov't. interest payments you say? What about the people who lent the money to the Gov't.? Did you ask them if that was alright? I'm one of them and you didn't ask me. You seem like one of these "very intelligent individuals" who have all the answers as long as you are not affected. Don't p*ss me off.

Quite so, JLM. Many people have bought the government of Canada bonds (I don't have any myself). These people are lenders to the government.

Besides, regardless of what anybody is saying here, there is no short cut to getting rid fo the debt and the deficit. Much as people may not like it, the only way to do that is to raise taxes and cut services, the old fashioned way.

MHz

Your little business dealing are squat in terms of importance. This is the sort of money being played with.
Canadian Federal Government Debt 1998

Which part of the article from this link makes you mad, from your above statement all of the points are worth cheering for.

Index to Billions for the Bankers, Debts for the People

I could find a more detailed answer to what this quote below says.
The Bank Of Canada (Central Bank Of Canada) used to be under the authority of the Federal Finance Minister. Ostensibly, to this day, it still is. But there is a catch that most people don't know about. From 1934 until 1974 it created currency and the issuance of credit for the PEOPLE OF CANADA. The interest on these loans was put back into Canada and was used to build the Trans Canada Hwy and various infrastructure.

In 1974, however, when Canada joined the G7, which became the G8, which is now the G20, it gave up it's monetary control and credit issuance to private banking cartels that run most of the western industrial nations (Germany, England, France, Switzerland, Italy etc). The Canadian National Debt has since gone from 18 billion in 1974, to now 500 hundred billion in 2009... That is compound interest paid mostly to: ROCKEFELLER/ROTHSCHILD financial. Hope this answer helps you. '
WikiAnswers - Who owns the Bank of Canada

Goober

Quite so, ironsides. I posted my post #89 before I read yours. But as I said there, if you owe 100,000 $ to the bank, you got a problem, if you owe 100 billion, the bank has got a problem. So the fact that USA owes so much money to China is China's problem, and China is not so foolish to demand immediate payment.

If they did, China will have as many problems as USA.

I read a news report a few days ago that China is supposedly buying US treasuries thru fronts - Other banks - then the trail stops at the bank - no linkage to how much China is really holding.

darkbeaver

Solution to the Credit Crisis? The Campaign for State-owned Banks

L Gilbert
Bankers' Manifesto 2010;

1. screw everyone possible out of as much as possible,
2. don't give a crap about what happens to anyone.

lol How's that?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Bankers' Manifesto 2010;

1. screw everyone possible out of as much as possible,
2. don't give a crap about what happens to anyone.

lol How's that?

You tell me , it's been going on for a few centuries so far.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You tell me , it's been going on for a few centuries so far.

I know what I think about what a banker's manifesto should look like. I asked because I wanted to know what others think. Apparently you don't know what to think, but would prefer to give me history.

ironsides
I wouldn't count on Europe to save any banking system. Things do not look good for them.

Could the Euro's Days Be Numbered?

The frenzied betting by financial markets against the stability of Greek government bonds is a clear indication that many investors don't believe Athens will find a way to deal with its massive debt — at least not without an equally huge European bailout. But beyond the market speculation lies a longer-term question that is tormenting the 16 euro-zone nations: Could the Greek crisis be the beginning of the end for the common currency, just eight years after its first notes and coins were issued? Might the doubts and pressures that are driving the euro's value downward lead to the eventual implosion of Europe's most concrete achievement thus far?

Greek Financial Crisis: Will It Lead to Demise of Euro? - TIME

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I know what I think about what a banker's manifesto should look like. I asked because I wanted to know what others think. Apparently you don't know what to think, but would prefer to give me history.

Sure I do , you must have missed the 20 or so posts.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsidesView Post

I wouldn't count on Europe to save any banking system. Things do not look good for them.

If campaign contributions can help determine who wins a political race why would that not also apply to who has the most money in any adventure is going to be the winner (most of the time).
When a Bank starts owning all the businesses it is making them the owners of much more than a bank. They use the money they 'gain' to buy more and more of what should be owned by the people who built the business.

If the Banks used tactics like below then when things like the depression in the 30's are there because that is the way those top Banks work. They might not have had a choice back then (the King could have 'revoked their move' but since they were 'relatives' He didn't. The Bank and the Crown again had full power over the 'private money as they 'owned' the best businesses.

The financial problem today could be solved by those same people, they will ensure it gets worse, just because they can gain a little more power.

"As the wealth and power of the Rothschilds grew in size and influence so did their intelligence gathering network. They had their 'agents' strategically located in all the capitals and trading centers of Europe, gathering and developing various types of intelligence. Like most family exploits, it was based on a combination of very hard work and sheer cunning. Their unique spy system started out when 'the boys' began sending messages to each other through a network of couriers. Soon it developed into something much more elaborate, effective and far reaching. It was a spy network par excellence. Its stunning speed and effectiveness gave the Rothschilds a clear edge in all their dealings on an international level.
"Rothschild coaches careened down the highways; Rothschild boats set sail across the Channel; Rothschild agents were swift shadows along the streets. They carried cash, securities, letters and news. Above all, news -- the latest exclusive news to be vigorously processed at stock market and commodity bourse.
"And there was no news more precious than the outcome at Waterloo..." (The Rothschilds p. 94).
Upon the battle of Waterloo depended the future of the European continent. If the Grande Armee of Napoleon emerged victorious France would be undisputed master of all she surveyed on the European front. If Napoleon was crushed into submission England would hold the balance of power in Europe and would be in a position to greatly expand its sphere of influence.
Historian John Reeves, a Rothschild partisan, reveals in his book The Rothschilds, Financial Rulers of the Nations, 1887, page 167, that "one cause of his [Nathan's] success was the secrecy with which he shrouded, and the tortuous policy with which he misled those who watched him the keenest."
There were vast fortunes to be made -- and lost -- on the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo. The Stock Exchange in London was at fever pitch as traders awaited news of the outcome of this battle of the giants. If Britain lost, English consuls would plummet to unprecedented depths. If Britain was victorioug, the value of the consul would leap to dizzying new heights.

As the two huge armies closed in for their battle to the death, Nathan Rothschild had his agents working feverishly on both sides of the line to gather the most accurate possible information as the battle proceeded. Additional Rothschild agents were on hand to carry the intelligence bulletins to a Rothschild command post strategically located nearby.
Late on the afternoon of June 15, 1815, a Rothschild representative jumped on board a specially chartered boat and headed out into the channel in a hurried dash for the English coast. In his possession was a top secret report from Rothschild's secret service agents on the progress of the crucial battle. This intelligence data would prove indispensable to Nathan in making some vital decisions.
The special agent was met at Folkstone the following morning at dawn by Nathan Rothschild himself. After quickly scanning the highlights of the report Rothschild was on his way again, speeding towards London and the Stock Exchange.

Arriving at the Exchange amid frantic speculation on the outcome of the battle, Nathan took up his usual position beside the famous 'Rothschild Pillar.' Without a sign of emotion, without the slightest change of facial expression the stony-faced, flint eyed chief of the House of Rothschild gave a predetermined signal to his agents who were stationed nearby.
Rothschild agents immediately began to dump consuls on the market. As hundred of thousands of dollars worth of consuls poured onto the market their value started to slide. Then they began to plummet.
Nathan continued to lean against 'his' pillar, emotionless, expressionless. He continued to sell, and sell and sell. Consuls kept on falling. Word began to sweep through the Stock Exchange: "Rothschild knows." "Rothschild knows." "Wellington has lost at Waterloo."
The selling turned into a panic as people rushed to unload their 'worthless' consuls or paper money for gold and silver in the hope of retaining at least part of their wealth. Consuls continued their nosedive towards oblivion. After several hours of feverish trading the consul lay in ruins. It was selling for about five cents on the dollar.
Nathan Rothschild, emotionless as ever, still leaned against his pillar. He continued to give subtle signals. But these signals were different. They were so bubtly different that only the highly trained Rothschild agents could detect the change. On the cue from their boss, dozens of Rothschild agents made their way to the order desks around the Exchange and bought every consul in sight for just a 'song'!
A short time later the 'official' news arrived in the British capital. England was now the master of the European scene.
Within seconds the consul skyrocketed to above its original value. As the significance of the British victory began to sink into the public consciousness, the value of consuls rose even higher.
Napoleon had 'met his Waterloo.'
Overnight, his already vast fortune was multiplied twenty times over."

darkbeaver
Private bankers are the worst parasites afflicting mankind today.

Northboy

You don't have to fear money to see how bankers are controlling everything. Besides, money is a fictitious commodity. It has no intrinsic value and you can't eat it when it crashes.

Cliffy, actually, what you call "Control", I call a lack of skill.

Its a long story, but the wrong families are running the wrong Banks.

Iniquity put them out of "position".

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by NorthboyView Post

Cliffy, actually, what you call "Control", I call a lack of skill.

Its a long story, but the wrong families are running the wrong Banks.

Iniquity put them out of "position".

It's called hoarding when 3% of the population have more than 90% of the wealth. The weird part is how those same 3% have convinced the 90% that this is for their own good.

Maybe the 90% don't need intentional dumbing down lol