Canada second Most Corrupt Nation in Americas

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Canada is the second most corrupt nation in the Americas after the USA who is the most corrupt nation in the Americas and the second most corrupt nation on earth. These are facts based on size and weight and scientific calculations made in Spain late yesterday afternoon.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What about Cuba?
Since they kicked the US out they have to wait another two decades before they are eligible to being called corrupt.

I would think the best and easiest way for Canada to become #1 would be to invite more Americans up here (only those with the appropriate backgrounds need apply, sort of like the Nazis and the US at the end of WWII).

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Since they kicked the US out they have to wait another two decades before they are eligible to being called corrupt.

I would think the best and easiest way for Canada to become #1 would be to invite more Americans up here (only those with the appropriate backgrounds need apply, sort of like the Nazis and the US at the end of WWII.

They have already started to move into Canada MHz. I'v got some in my neigbourhood, but they're good ones. Almost Canadian. I think all of our bad Canadians like Harper should move to the states. I don't want to be #1 remember the last guys who bragged about that a lot.