400 years of the Yellow Ribbon...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The Yellow Ribbon has been around for 400 years. Though it has been hijacked, abused, manipulated and misceptualised by both the right and left alike...It does stand for the Troops, not the conflict...No matter what you might think to the contrary...

THE YELLOW RIBBON HISTORY

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Anyone arguing with you on this, or are you just throwing out another troll line?:?:

Being such a highly successful businessman and all, where do you get the time to post all this spam?

Must have a business that looks after itself:roll:

Great to have you back .............NeoKKonn..........That the way you spell the word you invented??

:thebirdman:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Anyone arguing with you on this, or are you just throwing out another troll line?:?:
No, I just thought it would be informative to spread the truth. You must have missed the inclusion of "the right" in the OP eh?

Being such a highly successful businessman and all, where do you get the time to post all this spam?
Well it is a long weekend and all...I'm on the puter doing what I need to do, and of course hopping on and off sites as needed, just to keep the keel even and all.

But apart from that, I am successful, but "highly", I wouldn't go that far, comfortable is a better term, but thanx for the compliment all the same.

And oddly enough...I manage to get some good hunting and fishing in...On top of have a forum on said topics. There's no boundries to ones life when one puts their mind to positive tasks...you should try that...instead of this new course of action...it's not healthy.

Next thing you know, you'll be voting for McSquinty!

Must have a business that looks after itself:roll:
Nope just one that has holidays, is this to much to absorb all at once?
Great to have you back .............NeoKKonn..........That the way you spell the word you invented??

:thebirdman:
Hmmm, grow up nug...That term was not my coining...but hey...like the rest of your ilk, I won't wait for you to catch up on the facts...good to see you too...

btw, when casting the trolling rod hunny, try less wrist, it won't hurt so much later.
---------

So is this going to be a new trend with you...I post a thread and you come in call me a troll and attack me and not the post constantly...(cause that's all you've done since I came back)???

Now don't get me wrong, I'm no angel and I do go after posters as much as posts, but nug...you're teetering on a mental health issue here. Is there some issue you are having with an inadiquacy complex? Jealousy? Impotence? What?

Click here now!!! You need it.

Last edited:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
So, what happened to the "yellow ribbon" thread, or was that just too much mental exertion all at once??

Here's my reasoning:

Before: No one could post ANYTHING without you jumping all over it for no good reason, invoking the spirits of your ancestors or what have you.

Now: Looks like it might just be the same way, so I'm getting a bit pro-active. You don't like it. Too phuckin bad.

Once a troll, always a troll.!! Enjoy. Let some others have some of the "freedom" you mouth off about, ok? Guess we'll see how that goes.

Downhill, most likely.

N'Ugg.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So, what happened to the "yellow ribbon" thread, or was that just too much mental exertion all at once??
It looks as though it was hijacked out of the gates by you...

Here's my reasoning:
At this point I'm debating the possiblity that you are cpable of such a thing.

Before: No one could post ANYTHING without you jumping all over it for no good reason, invoking the spirits of your ancestors or what have you.
Bullsyte...I'm my peeps biggest critic...I'll stand on all my critical posts about the corruption, sloth and waste within my community. The only time I jumped up anyones ass, is when people post myths and misconceptions.

Now: Looks like it might just be the same way, so I'm getting a bit pro-active. You don't like it. Too phuckin bad.
Oh this is fun, this is what I was missing. I get to expose you for the real troll you are and have a bit of a giggle at you lack of grip on the reality of my posts.
Once a troll, always a troll.!!
You'ld know, I just took a gander at your posts...nice one liners and all...keep trolling, try a downrigger, your gunna hurt yourself.

No worries...I already am.
Let some others have some of the "freedom" you mouth off about, ok?
For sure, that's the fun part.

Guess we'll see how that goes.
Most likely with humour and a great deal of fun...Even if it is mine.
Downhill, most likely.
It's not my fault you keep getting your ass handed back to you, get over it.

Get over yourself...You're over rated and under achieving...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I'm with you missile. I'd look awful gawdy if I wore a ribbon for every cause I support.