Worst Canadian

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The list is ridiculous. It makes Pierre Trudeau and Celine Dion somehow worse than convicted pedophile/rapist/child killer Clifford Olsen. I wonder if the families of Olsen's victims would agree.

Brian Mulroney is not my favorite person, nor is Stephen Harper, but I wouldn't lump them in with the likes of Paul Bernardo and Olsen.

This list has nothing to do with the "worst Canadian".

1. Pierre Trudeau
2. Chris Hannah
3. Henry Morgentaler
4. Brian Mulroney
5. Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka
6. Stephen Harper
7. Céline Dion
8. Jean Chrétien
9. Clifford Olson
10. Conrad Black
>>

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
It's wierd but if you were to say whats their agenda it's hard to figure out.....to put Trudeau and Chretian, the fathers of our country in the same top 10 as mulroney and Bernardo is really bad.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
That is why it is so hard to take any real stock in lists that are made up either on the internet, or in newspapers/magazines. Personal bias of the writer(s) will almost always shine through.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I would have put Avril Lavigne at the top of the list...

I don't even know if her voice is good or not because she is usually screaming, waving about without any rhythm, and giving out a bored blank stare....is she on something or just plain rude?

I've never seen her smile, wave to anyone in friendship, connect with her 'fans' ... maybe they are all masochists and like being spat on....who knows.

I guess she isn't important enough to rate any list anyhoo....good!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I don't even know if her voice is good or not because she is usually screaming, waving about without any rhythm, and giving out a bored blank stare....is she on something or just plain rude?

I've never seen her smile, wave to anyone in friendship, connect with her 'fans' ... maybe they are all masochists and like being spat on....who knows.

I think Doc will be refuting what you have said about Avril.;-):lol:

Impetus

Electoral Member
May 31, 2007
I'd imagine Robert Pickton will bump someone less vile off the list when his trial ends.

Like Henry Morgantaler...who is a questionable honoree IMHO.

Muz

Reactions: shadowshiv

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'd imagine Robert Pickton will bump someone less vile off the list when his trial ends.

Like Henry Morgantaler...who is a questionable honoree IMHO.

Muz

Pickton. I think a nice hole in the ground would be a fitting ending to his trial.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen

AVRIL is the only SINGER WORTH listening to....
She's a Goddess .......I LOVE HER.......
ARGHHHHHH CURIO!!!!!!

oh the humanity!!!!!
She is the epitome of rock niceness....she is kind , generous to a fault, gives money to orphaned kitty kats, helps seniors to get jobs,is questioned on every move by 3 prime ministers so far, Nelson mandalla named a street after her, Briton wants to make a public holiday in her name, Canada is Avril holiday weekend gapped,.......

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
AVRIL is the only SINGER WORTH listening to....
She's a Goddess .......I LOVE HER.......
ARGHHHHHH CURIO!!!!!!

oh the humanity!!!!!
She is the epitome of rock niceness....she is kind , generous to a fault, gives money to orphaned kitty kats, helps seniors to get jobs,is questioned on every move by 3 prime ministers so far, Nelson mandalla named a street after her, Briton wants to make a public holiday in her name, Canada is Avril holiday weekend gapped,.......

See? I told you what would happen, Curiosity.:p

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Here you are Doc. You can use it for wallpaper.

Reactions: shadowshiv

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
LOLOL Shadow and Doc......

I didn't say Lavigne was ugly.... I said she sucks as a musician..... if it wasn't for her keyboardist giving her vocal backup all we would hear out of her throat is the off center crows she hits.... she's a lousy musician...terrible dancer/mover.... and rude rude rude...

Maybe she's only nice when gets back to Canada.... down here she is insufferable....

But Doc there's no accounting for affairs of the heart hahaha.....

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I didn't say Lavigne was ugly.... I said she sucks as a musician..... if it wasn't for her keyboardist giving her vocal backup all we would hear out of her throat is the off center crows she hits.... she's a lousy musician...terrible dancer/mover.... and rude rude rude...

Maybe she's only nice when gets back to Canada.... down here she is insufferable....

I forgot that you were American, Curio! For some reason, I thought you were Canadian. Sorry about that!:lol:

Well, I would prefer listening to Avril over hearing another f**king Nicklecrap song YET again!!:p:lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Obviously, there are those who would disagree: Personally, I wouldn't know what she sounds like..

Avril Ramona Lavigne Whibley[1] (born September 27, 1984) is a Canadian rock singer and musician. She has sold over twenty-six million albums worldwide.[citation needed] In 2006, Canadian Business Magazine ranked her the seventh most powerful Canadian in Hollywood.[2]
Lavigne's birth surname is usually pronounced in an anglicized way as /ˈævrəl ləˈviːn/"La-Veen" (in French it is commonly pronounced /aˈvʁil laˈviːɲ/ (help·info)). Avril is French for "April", while la vigne means "the vine" or "the vineyard".
Lavigne's debut album, Let Go, was released in 2002. Her second and third albums, Under My Skin (2004) and The Best Damn Thing (2007), respectively, reached number one on the U.S. Billboard 200. Lavigne has scored five number one songs worldwide to date and a total of eleven top ten hits, including "Complicated", "Sk8er Boi", "I'm with You", "My Happy Ending", "Nobody's Home", "Keep Holding On", and "Girlfriend".
On July 21, 2007, Avril Lavigne won the ninth place in Jabra Music Contest as Best Band in the World.[3] The contest was based in votings from all over the world.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Shadow

What has a nationality to do with lousy musicians? Music is borderless.

There are tons of groups here I think are terrible - it has nothing to do with Canada's musicians - they grow some great musicians up there.

Again, it isn't Lavigne's looks, it isn't the songs she 'sings', she is a lousy musician.

Hey it's my opinion, don't get in a twist over it. You want me to lie and say I think she is great when I think she sucks? Try Door Number Three...

You wanna get patriotic about it - I think Britain has put out the best world class musicians in the world.... from the sixties with their "Invasion" until the present day.

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That anti-semite holocaust denier looser Zundel would/could/should head this list.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Awe gee thanks Juan for the impeccable pic of my Dear Avril....
shawdow you dare draw one of those and you will be eating keyboard keys 3 times a day!!!!!

Avril is like the purest cutest humanatarian on the planet...I love her...Ghandi could take lessons from her for crying out loud....if mother therase was alive she would have her as am icon instead of the Virgin Mary....In fact Avril is the only married Virgin on the planet she would never do such thing!!!she has never given it up to no one.....
she is saving it for the most worthy......

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Shadow

What has a nationality to do with lousy musicians? Music is borderless.

There are tons of groups here I think are terrible - it has nothing to do with Canada's musicians - they grow some great musicians up there.

Again, it isn't Lavigne's looks, it isn't the songs she 'sings', she is a lousy musician.

Hey it's my opinion, don't get in a twist over it. You want me to lie and say I think she is great when I think she sucks? Try Door Number Three...

You wanna get patriotic about it - I think Britain has put out the best world class mucians in the world.... from the sixties with their "Invasion" until the present day.
My god this is like the twilight zone....no way no way....
what has taken possession of our Curiosity?...a demon .....we need an exorcist in here pronto.....i gotta get outta here.....it's the worse....help our Curio please mr exocist!!