Greatest human invention of all time? (Greatest Inventions Of All Time)

EmmaDibbs
I think we have yet to invent the best invention which will undoiubtedly be teleporters- imagine it...want to go to the pub, you're there in 3 seconds...want to go in to town, 3 seconds...need to be at work for 9am, leave at 1 minute to 9 and be there early!!

We should concentrate all our efforts on teleporters!!

EmmaDibbs
I think we have yet to invent the best invention which will undoiubtedly be teleporters- imagine it...want to go to the pub, you're there in 3 seconds...want to go in to town, 3 seconds...need to be at work for 9am, leave at 1 minute to 9 and be there early!!

EmmaDibbs

no1important
Quote: Originally Posted by EmmaDibbs

Well what do you think aliens use in abductions? ha ha

Seriously I would say the Telephone.

no1important

no1important

missile
Indoor plumbing and the flush toilet[and the Stick!]

missile

missile

Reverend Blair
Quote:

You could just move Punnichy.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Reverend Blair
Quote:

peapod
Some of these answers crack me up.

peapod

peapod

galianomama
i think the greatest human invention is speech

galianomama
i think the greatest human invention is speech

galianomama