Greatest human invention of all time?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Greatest human invent

Beer. Undoubtedly beer. There's this odd pattern in history...people start making beer, then huge monuments start appearing. Stonehenge, Egypt, South America, Greece. When they were building the Coliseum they were way behind. You know how they got caught up? The workers were offered an extra portion of beer as a bonus.

That still works today. If you have to build a garage or put a roof on or move all of your belongings from one place to another you call up some guys and say, "Beer," they will come and work all day for free.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Beer. Undoubtedly beer. There's this odd pattern in history...people start making beer, then huge monuments start appearing. Stonehenge, Egypt, South America, Greece. When they were building the Coliseum they were way behind. You know how they got caught up? The workers were offered an extra portion of beer as a bonus.

That still works today. If you have to build a garage or put a roof on or move all of your belongings from one place to another you call up some guys and say, "Beer," they will come and work all day for free.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
But you need a stick to stir it :p So its the stick that was the greatest human invention, yes the humble stick, first used to hunt small game, the first tool, the increase in protein led to increases in brain size, and as our brains evolved so did our tools, and invented all we know today, but it all began with but a simple Dick...oh I mean stick :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
But you need a stick to stir it :p So its the stick that was the greatest human invention, yes the humble stick, first used to hunt small game, the first tool, the increase in protein led to increases in brain size, and as our brains evolved so did our tools, and invented all we know today, but it all began with but a simple Dick...oh I mean stick :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
ROFLMAO!!!!

The greatest invention of all time = The stick. Wonderful.

Although I do believe we have far too many phallic symbols already.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
ROFLMAO!!!!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
ROFLMAO!!!!

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Females are the greatest invention of all time!
However; yuh can't trust the warranty.

Calm