Asking the 20th Century's oldest philosophical question

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
True, but I live on vancouver island, so I am completely into re-cycling. Its a waste of space and packaging to have to buy 2 packages. Speaking of which, Victoria has a great website for re-cyclers. Anything you wanna get rid of, just post there and sure enough somebody out there wants it..Its like the old days going to the dump, except this way there is alot less odor :p I just helped a friend on the weekend pickup a perfectly good greenhouse for nothing....now those wieners in a tin...scary stuff..nuff said...they call them vienna something...they should send them back on the oil tanker they arrived on....ehm..thats my whine...

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
now those wieners in a tin...scary stuff..nuff said...they call them vienna something...they should send them back on the oil tanker they arrived on

are we talking about recycling still? you could easily regurgitate those little puppies and place them on the plate again 8) i have...no one even noticed.

'member the canned ham spread you use to be able to buy. my mom would buy it and bring it out on 'special' occasions. god. i can't believe i survived my childhood. it looked and smelled like dog food. maybe it was and she was just jestin' with me. gulp. 8O [/code]

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You and your code shit. 8O 8O you been hanging with gonda blow....canned ham...how about that stuff called "click" really it was dog food disquised as human food...it was a soylent green food product...which means 8O 8O who was it???????? remember that movie...yikes scary stuff...my nanny (grandmother) would alway fry up click when we visited it...it made us hurl all the time..so gross....uck...oh and she always topped it off with a tablespoon of cod liver oil...oh man...I gotta excuse myself...I gotta hurl....brb...

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
hey, cod liver oil is good stuff. yummy. now how about a westcoast fave........sardines on toast. my uncle would drink down the oil before munching away on the toasted sandwich. gasp. 8O

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Asking the 20th Centu

Grandma always called that canned meat (Klik, Spam, whatever), "Crushed donkey dink." It was a lunch-time staple at her house.

Why don't you just buy your weiners in bulk? Less packaging and you can buy however many matches the buns you buy.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Why don't you just buy your weiners in bulk? Less packaging and you can buy however many matches the buns you buy.

whoa there rev, that's way too confining to us at here. we like to buy a twelve pack and then have the eight buns...makes our life interesting. it's something i have never thought of doing, how about you pea, buying the weiners in bulk and then matching them up to the buns? must be a prairie thing, that organized and dealing in reality. 8O

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
buy wieners in bulk 8O 8O omg omg...what a concept...who has been fondling them 8O ask yourself that question???? and they got that melted plastic on them...like plastic cheese...ya those kraft slices...ehm...where's the cheese in the kraft cheese slices 8O 8O ...omg...I am gonna hurl again....green tea...ya green tea time :wink:...and a bunnypants cookie or two :p

Pssst......Rev....galaniomama only like sex in bulk... :roll:

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
both of you are subjecting me to way too much info......and i am not on the receiving end of it either... weiners in bulk and sex in bulk. hmmm, i will have to ponder this one. 8O

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Asking the 20th Centu

The plastic is so you can take off the part that's been fondled, Peapod. It's also thin enough that it doesn't create any more waste per dozen than the plastic packaging of a dozen.

I love buying things in bulk...it gives me the choice of how much I want. That's why Mrs. Rev doesn't take me shopping...I spend the whole time at the deli counter buying pastrami and corned beef.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Well, I dont know much about weiners, but what I always wondered is:

If a sheep is a ram, and a donkey's an ass - how come a ram up the ass is a goose???

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It depends on the bun size. I just stuff two hot dogs into the oversized buns,but then I like more meat than bun.Or, I just use the extra weiners to make beans and weiners. Down here, they do sell buns in 12 packs and 8 packs.