President

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This planet is not big enough for all the ideas, we should take another, beforfe it's too late. Let's obey God and multiply, it'sw promiced us everlasting fire wood, where's the objection, I can't think of one

Georgia on my mind. They got oak down there.

Oak burns good and makes cheap renewable warships.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The theory of relativity suggests we may have to settle for less ideas
The greeks and romans knew this:
They used slaves for everything

No global Luciferian AI driven machine made takeovers in ancient Rome

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is an alternative. If things are going to be changed where no change is needed it might as well be something like this (series of) vid. In the time of Noah would have been when dragons made it to the garden. Their journey would have started in China a long time before that.

This planet is not big enough for all the ideas, we should take another, beforfe it's too late. Let's obey God and multiply, it'sw promiced us everlasting fire wood, where's the objection, I can't think of one

That would be the long strand hemp version that would have the 'lashing' of the composite beams with hemp cordage drawn to it's maximum before the epoxy cures. The long-grain planking for the hull would deflect rather than break and that deflection would see it get stronger rather than weaker and when the object is deflected it springs back to it's original shape.
Did I mention the sail option that catches currents rather than wind and the 'ship' is 20 ft under the waves? I sometimes forget to mention that part or the wind up motors.

They used slaves for everything

No global Luciferian AI driven machine made takeovers in ancient Rome
So you think all those perfectly round wagon wheels just came out of the blue? Look at picture, think forest, look at picture again, think wheel production line with many carts waiting to be loaded with finished wheels in a variety of sizes but always in pairs at least. Think no more forest, only the wheel jig is left.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Lord Collingwood, Nelson's second in command at the Battle of Trafalgar, would carry a pocket full of acorns on walks in the countryside, planting them as he went so the 'Navy would never want for oaks to build the fighting ships upon which the country's safety depended.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuthbert_Collingwood,_1st_Baron_Collingwood