Adolf Hitler's ***** was tiny, deformed, new book claims

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Adolf Hitler's ***** was tiny, deformed, new book claims
Postmedia Network
First posted: Monday, February 22, 2016 02:57 PM EST | Updated: Monday, February 22, 2016 03:52 PM EST
A new book suggests Adolf Hitler had one testicle, and a deformed ***** that made it quite a bit smaller than normal.
Authors Jonathan Mayo and Emma Craigie cite previously unseen medical records in their new book, Hitler's Last Day: Minute by Minute.
"Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadius in which the urethra opens on the underside of the *****," they wrote.
The birth defect often comes with an underdeveloped foreskin and sometimes a curved, smaller ***** -- from which the historians suggest Hitler also suffered.
The deformity might have also been behind Hitler's suicide plans to have his remains burned, so his body would not be paraded by Russian captors.
Experts have repeatedly speculated on Hitler's sexuality, suggesting he was a latent homosexual, and that he had a feces fetish, among other theories.
Hypospadias, as well as the undescended testicle, would have made sex complicated or possibly impossible in any case. Hitler's doctor, Theodor Morell, is said to have prescribed him amphetamines and hormones to amp up his sex drive.
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/02/22/hitlers-*****-was-tiny-deformed-new-book-claims

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
He also only had one testicle.

This is referenced in that famous British song "Hitler Has Only Got One Ball", sung to the tune of the "Colonel Bogey March". Children often love singing it (me and my mates did as kids). There are multiple variants to the song.

The original was written in August 1939 by Anglo-Irish journalist and propaganda expert Edward O'Brien, who spearheaded Britain's efforts to counter Nazi Germany propaganda during World War II.

Hitler has only got one ball,
Göring has two but very small,
Himmler has something sim'lar,
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.

Here's another variant:

Göring has only got one ball
Hitler's [are] so very small
Himmler's so very similar
And Goebbels has no balls at all.

And another:

Hitler has only got one ball,
The other is in the Albert Hall,
His mother, the dirty bugger,
Cut it off when he was small.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Explains a lot.

Things like that turn people into power-hungry megalomaniacs.

Hitler had a deformed knob and one bollock. Old Boney was consistently picked on at school for being 4ft 2in. No wonder they got pissed off and vented their frustration on innocent Europeans.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
SHe didn't need to reproduce. Could have just voted one in like other advanced countries do.

We can't vote another monarch in. That's now how it works. Not since the Norman Conquest. England's monarchs were sort of elected during the Anglo-Saxon era when the Witan (parliament) decided which noble should be the next monarch - that's why, when King Edward the Confessor died in January 1066, the Witan elected the nobleman Harold Godwineson to be King Harold II.

However, when the Normans invaded England later that year, they got rid of the Anglo-Saxon way of the government electing monarchs in favour of using their Norman system, in which the monarchy is an hereditary body in which the crown is passed down through offspring. And that's the way it's been done ever since.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Strange. Are these authors British by any chance?

Well Mayo is. And once again if the British aren't writing a book about the cock, they're trimming their hedges to look like a cock. Wait,,is their a language in Britain called cockney?

You know hitler was a monster and an aberration in history but I'm not sure a warped wang had anything to do with it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You know hitler was a monster and an aberration in history but I'm not sure a warped wang had anything to do with it.

I reckon it was more to do with his art teacher at school telling him he didn't like one of his paintings.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If that is the qualifier what was deformed with Churchill (other than being a porky drunk), the US President was a cripple.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Someone dissing MHz's hero!
And now the world knows why you are a 2nd tier troll. I didn't say his dick wasn't mutilated, are you just saying circumcision isn't mutilation?

CDNBear;2254431and didn't get to finish his [I said:
good work.[/I]
You should recall that I said, just recently, I said it was a good thing Germans weren't more efficient at killing Jews. You sure to like to try and make white=black at times don't you. I think that quote can be found in the RIP thread rather than the little bit that you and sleeper came up with. Shirley I don't have to hold your hand through that task do I?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
We all know how you don't think Hitler killed millions of Joo, and it's a big Joo conspiracy, and how you hate all Joo's, and how you want to exterminate all Joo's.

You're an idiot, we don't expect anything better from you.