The axiom of power is, make them forget.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
hus the history of the Horde Empire was divaricated (on paper). One 'half' of it was turned into an idealised glamorised myth to be worshiped and adored. The other part – in fact the same one! – was declared to be the Empire of every evil. So:
1) 'ANCIENT' ROME is mainly the reflection of the Great Empire of the XIV-XVI cc. The Russian emperors are the Russian-Horde czars-khans.
2) ISRAEL was in that epoch the name for (including the Bible) Russia-Horde with its capital in Vladimir, Yaroslavl = Veliky Novgorod, and later in Moscow. They also emphasized fighting in the name of God, the militarized nature of the metropoly: the 'Mongol' troops of Russia-Horde always inspired fear.
3) JUDAEA in that epoch was the name for the Ottoman Empire=Atamania with its capital in Czar-Grad (and the Yoros fortress) = Biblical Jerusalem =ancient Troy. Concurrently the God praising nature of that part of the Empire was emphasized. Everything is clear: it was Czar-Grad where Jesus Christ lived and was crucified. Later in this city, which became holy for the Christians, they began to Praise God (Judaeans = those who praise God).
In the Bible under the word ROSH or ROS (RASH or RAS) is meant RUSSIA (Ezekiel 38:2-3, 38:18 and further; Genesis 46:21). By the way, in the Western reading the word in English, for example is spelled Russia and until now is read Russia, i.e. the same Rosh. In the Ostrog Bible is said perfectly clear: PRINCE ROSSKA!
Under the Biblical names GOG and MAGOG (and also MGOG, GUG, MGUG) (for example, Apocalypse 20:7) are hidden the very same Russians and Tatars, who had created 'Mongolia' = Magog, i.e. the Great Empire. The Mediaeval tradition claims that the Apocalyptic people Gog and Magog are Goths and Mongols. Some English chronicles actually identified Gog and Magog, speaking of one people Goemagog. In fact they identified Goths with the Tatars and Mongols.
In the Bible under the words MESHEKH (or MESECH) (MShKh or MSKh) are meant MOSOCH – the legendary persona after whose name, as asserted by many Mediaeval authors, MOSCOW was called.
The Biblical TUBAL (FUVAL) (TBL or TVL) – is TOBOL river in Western Siberia, on the East side of the Urals. It is the very same BALTICS. The fact is that letter Fita (?, ?)= Theta (Θ, θ) was pronounced as T (Th) and as F. Besides the sound V could shift to B and vice versa because of the double interpretation of the Greek letter Vita = Beta (Β, β Β?τα).
The famous 'ancient' Assyria, described among other places in the Bible - i.e. Syria or Ashur – is identified with Russia-Horde. The Biblical names: ASSYRIA or ASSUR and also ASUR or SYRIA and also ASHUR are simply the backward reading of the three old names of our country: ROSSIA – i.e. ASSYRIA or ASSUR; then there is RUS' – i.e. ASUR or SYRIA and, finally, RUSSIA – i.e. ASHUR. The British, FOR EXAMPLE, use the word RUSSIA (for ROSSIA) until now.
The Biblical Babylon is the White Horde of the Volga Horde. And after the Ottoman conquest the Biblical Babylon is most likely Czar-Grad on the Bosphorus. The Biblical Nineveh the Great Cit

HOW IT WAS IN REALITY