December 16, 2015 - When The End Of The Bubble Begins

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Dec 13 10:44

Having judged that a 25 bps pinprick is warranted, the FOMC will then plant itself firmly in front of the great flickering dashboard in the Eccles Building. There it will repose to a regimen of “watchful waiting”, scouring the entrails of the “incoming data” to divine its next move.
Perhaps the waiting won’t be so watchful as all that, however. What is actually coming down the pike is something that may put the reader, at least those who have already been invited to join AARP, more in mind of that once a year hour-long special broadcast by Saturday morning TV back in the days of yesteryear; it explained how the Lone Ranger got his mask.
Memory fails, but either 12 or 19 Texas Rangers rode high in the saddle into a box canyon, confident they knew what was around the bend. Soon there was a lot of gunfire and then there was just one, and that was only because Tonto’s pony needed to stop for a drink.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
After reading the OP I had to rub my eyes and look again at who had written it......

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I have no clue what this is about.

You remember using slugs in pop machines don't you? Apparently all these financial thingys have been passing the same slugs arround and holding long enough to book the ammounts before passing them off to the next building full of con artist to repeat. 16th is three days away maybe it'll make some kind of sence then. Crash and burn conjured up in my mind. Explains the pressing needs for global war without really explaining it. Those details are devilish though. I guess. There's a problem with using Monopoly money instead of the real thing which has gone and got missing somehow I guess. Skulldugery fer sure.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
...gee I thought it had something to do with Tonto goading the Rangers into that hunting pit

Me to for a bit, till I figured "wiped out" was what they may have been trying to get accross. Stock dumping by the big investors may have something to do with it as well. The fuse is getting short I think.

My millions are safe.