Mysterious Russian Statue Is 11,000 Years Old - Twice As Old As The Pyramids

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A mysterious wooden idol found in a Russian peat bog has been dated to 11,000 years ago - and contains a code no one can decipher.

The Shigir Idol is twice as old as the Pyramids and Stonehenge - and is by far the oldest wooden structure in the world.

Even more mysteriously, it is covered in what experts describe as ‘encrypted code’ - a message from a lost civilisation.

Professor Mikhail Zhilin of the Russian Academy of Sciences' Institute of Archeology said: 'The ornament is covered with nothing but encrypted information. People were passing on knowledge with the help of the Idol.'

Russian experts think that the strange carvings may contain a belief system, the equivalent of the Bible’s Genesis.

The statue had been dated as being 9,500 years old, after its discovery in a peat bog 125 years ago.

But new research in Mannheim, Germany used Accelerated Mass Spectrometry n small fragments of the sculpture, and found it is at least 11,000 years old.

That means the sculpture dates from the very beginning of the Holocene epoch - the era when man rose to dominate the world.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/mysteriou...as-old-as-the-pyramids-170632897.html#LuTJd5I

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
125 years since the news left Russia would be more precise. And people wonder why the West is not trusted. lol

The one common theme should be about a common destruction as detailed in Jeremiah:25 (rather than about creation)

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
A mysterious wooden idol found in a Russian peat bog has been dated to 11,000 years ago - and contains a code no one can decipher.

Russian experts think that the strange carvings may contain a belief system, the equivalent of the Bible’s Genesis.

But new research in Mannheim, Germany used Accelerated Mass Spectrometry n small fragments of the sculpture, and found it is at least 11,000 years old.

That means the sculpture dates from the very beginning of the Holocene epoch - the era when man rose to dominate the world.

If this is true, then it is indeed very old; if we estimate Noah before about 6000 years.
But how did they know it is like the Genesis, while they could not decipher its code?
Moreover, the yellow race was created before Adam the father of the Caucasian race by thousands of years.
The Universe and the Quran 2

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
[QUOTE =selfsame;2152371]If this is true, then it is indeed very old; if we estimate Noah before about 6000 years.
But how did they know it is like the Genesis, while they could not decipher its code?
Moreover, the yellow race was created before Adam the father of the Caucasian race by thousands of years.
The Universe and the Quran 2[ QUOTE ]

I think you missed the part where it says "May", as in it's thought of, a belief, a possibility. It doesn't say it *is*.

As for Adam being Caucasian... oi...

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
A more detailed article but still FOFS

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Adam was Aryan. No one knows when man rose to dominance or if he ever will.
See if you can find Ancient Astronauts season 8 eps 1 as that deals with all the pyramids in China that are just now being explored, much to the horror of the West. The one on the Pyramid in Egypt to the north of Giza is a good one also as they claim this one was intentionally dismantled.

It may-it might-pigs might fly too-they might.

In the meantime it looks like someone scratched horizontal lines on it to pass the time.
Via catapult, try catching a pig that is flying at 100kph, who is going to win, the pig or you?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Why not try posting something that's worth the paper it's written on just once-just try FFS.

ROFLMFAO..... God damn it Bill.... I spewed my drink all over my laptop..... I didn't realize you were such a funny guy. LOL

You may as well ask the sun not to shine, or the earth to stop rotating.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The "code" is probably nothing of the sort. It's probably just the alphabet that those people wrote in, yet we know little about it. It's just like nobody knows what language the Mesolithic and Neolithic Britons spoke, because it wasn't a written language, and so there are no clues about the language anywhere. These ancient Russians may have had a written language but there were so few of them that not much evidence remains anymore of their language.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
It can't be 11000 years old. All believers know the world is only 6000 years old.

The world is very old; but the earth and the solar system were formed in 6000 years. But when this happened; it might be since a long time ago.

The "code" is probably nothing of the sort. It's probably just the alphabet that those people wrote in, yet we know little about it. It's just like nobody knows what language the Mesolithic and Neolithic Britons spoke, because it wasn't a written language, and so there are no clues about the language anywhere. These ancient Russians may have had a written language but there were so few of them that not much evidence remains anymore of their language.

Till now, it is known that the writing was invented by the Sumerian who lived maybe less than that.
Maybe not a long period of time before Noah.
Although IMO I think the writing had been before the Sumerian, maybe by the Chinese; but the discovered historically the Iraqi Sumerian were the first ones who invented the Cuneiform writing on the clay by their triangular-shaped nail.
https://www.google.iq/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=911&bih=445&q=sumerian+writing+tools&oq=Sumerian+writing&gs_l=img.1.7.0l5j0i30l5.1751.1751.0.15987.1.1.0.0.0.0.317.317.3-1.1.0....0...1ac.2.64.img..0.1.316.SzNi2CCpF8Q#imgrc=XbYZU4yec_u6gM%3A

Adam was the father of the most recently created human race: the Caucasian race; the other three human races: each race has its specific father: the father of the black African race, the father of the yellow Chinese race, the father of the red Indians human race.
And of course there was intermarriages between these races to bring about such variations in shape and color.

The Universe and the Quran 2

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
[QUOTE =selfsame;2152371]If this is true, then it is indeed very old; if we estimate Noah before about 6000 years.
The Universe and the Quran 2[ QUOTE ]

I think you missed the part where it says "May", as in it's thought of, a belief, a possibility. It doesn't say it *is*.

lol But but but but he had a caucasian name ... ?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The world is very old; but the earth and the solar system were formed in 6000 years. But when this happened; it might be since a long time ago.

Till now, it is known that the writing was invented by the Sumerian who lived maybe less than that.
Maybe not a long period of time before Noah.
Although IMO I think the writing had been before the Sumerian, maybe by the Chinese; but the discovered historically the Iraqi Sumerian were the first ones who invented the Cuneiform writing on the clay by their triangular-shaped nail.

Adam was the father of the most recently created human race: the Caucasian race; the other three human races: each race has its specific father: the father of the black African race, the father of the yellow Chinese race, the father of the red Indians human race.
And of course there was intermarriages between these races to bring about such variations in shape and color.

Don't you ever quit proselytizing....definition= pimping the quran..

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Anyways, is it surprising that Russia had people building statues 11,000 years ago? Nope.
Is it surprising that the 6000 year thing is baloney? Nope.
What is kinda cool is that the wood survived that long without petrifying. I think
Interesting glyphs, too.
Modern type humans have been around for over 200,000 years. We find stuff of early humans sometimes. Go figure.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Adam was Aryan. No one knows when man rose to dominance or if he ever will.

Although all mankind are human beings, but they differ in their intelligence and shapes.
To God the most honored one is the most God-fearing among them.
But the last Caucasian race was more preferable by many criteria: like better shape and more beautiful and more intelligent.
Anyhow, all of them are God's servants; no discrimination between them; but their attributes and features differ.
The Caucasians include: the Arab, the Persians, the Europeans, the Americans, the Indians.

{Quran 17: 70. We have honored the Children of Adam a, transported them on land b and sea c, provided them with [food-stuffs: plant and animal] pure and wholesome, and preferred them greatly over many of those We created d.}

a By many things: We made some of them the prophets, We made fare their shapes and made them with white skin.
b On riding animals, horses and camels.
c By boats and ships.
d That is because people existing now on the earth globe are four races: and each of these four races has its special parents other than our father Adam and our mother Eve; they are:
(1) The Black Race: Its individuals are identified by their wrinkled hair, black skin, broad and flattened nose, thick lips, bulging eyes and big teeth. They are the inhabitants of middle and southern Africa, Tasmania, Australia and Philippine.
(2) The Yellow Mongolian Race: They have black smooth hair, yellowish skin, round face, with bulging cheeks, small nose, deep-seated eyes, medium-sized teeth. They are the inhabitants of the middle and northern Asia, Turkistan, the Eskimo and the Malayan Islands.
(3) The Red Race: They are Red Indians; the original inhabitants of America.
(4) The White Caucasian Race: Its individuals are characterized by soft hair or little bit wrinkled: blond or black; and white or brown skin; complete beards; non- bulging cheeks; medium-sized nose; and small teeth. They are the inhabitants of Europe, Northern Africa, Western and Southern Asia.
Therefore, it is only the Caucasian Race that are Adam’s descendants, while the previous three races: each one of them has, particularly, a specific father. The Glorious God had created those three races thousands of years before He created Adam; for this reason Adam became [their] successor; because God – be glorified – created him after them.
And I have explained this in my book The Universe and the Quran , under the title :
The four human races .

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

What is kinda cool is that the wood survived that long without petrifying.

"The Ziggurat
The Ziggurat of Dur-Kurigalzu was built in the 14th century BC (short chronology) by the Kassite king Kurigalzu. The core of the structure consists of sun dried square bricks. The reed mats are actually every 7 layers of brick, as stated, used for drainage and to assist in holding the bricks together by providing a continuous layer of support. The outer layers of the ziggurat are made from fired bricks. An inscription on one of the fired bricks states that it was laid during the reign of King Kurigalzu II. Today both types of brick, sun dried and fired, are still made in Iraq in the same fashion and used in farm houses."

In this image you see the ancient remnant in the center. the reed remained for about 3500 years. I myself saw this Ziggurat in a site near Baghdad. And I saw layers of dry clay and layers of reeds.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
This topic isn't about this god or that god, it's about an anthropological artifact.

Holy rollers are just as annoying as their absentee deities.