Urgent Warning:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
was the only thing i wrote in this thread today

****head what ever you think or post comes from your own ignorance, i noticed that Stretch had replyed and reply back, your heads so far up you arse, do you chew your food twice now

And the time stamps tell a completely different story. So now you're an idiot, a theif and a confirmed liar. Cool, good to know we don't have to take you seriously.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
and the fema camps too maybe
July 3rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
i tried to argue the case for being worried about it and gave up as it seem i was educating pork once more

And the time stamps tell a completely different story. So now you're an idiot, a theif and a confirmed liar. Cool, good to know we don't have to take you seriously.
the time stamps prove me right CDNBear how mess up are you

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
and the fema camps too maybe
July 3rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
i tried to argue the case for being worried about it and gave up as it seem i was educating pork once more

the time stamps prove me right CDNBear how mess up are you
Not nearly as messed up as you...

well thanks Tonington for pointing this out to me, i will consider this thread close thanks to you wonderful tutoring, thanks for sticking with it, i was concerned and maybe i jumped the gun here,

case closed

;-)
Posted at ...

July 2nd, 2008, 06:57 PM

Then...

Yesterday, 12:19 AM

Yep, I stand correct, you are an idiot, a liar and a complete farce of a human. You're so far out of your league with me chump. Maybe I'll take pity on ya and play nice...er...I think not...you're a clown.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Not nearly as messed up as you...

Posted at ...

July 2nd, 2008, 06:57 PM

Then...

Yesterday, 12:19 AM

Yep, I stand correct, you are an idiot, a liar and a complete farce of a human. You're so far out of you league with me chump. Maybe I'll take pity on ya and play nice...er...I think not...you're a clown.

you talking about two different threads
not this thread if i choose to post in another thread that is my prerogative.
and if i think that educating you is like is educating pork then that is what i think becides im not here to pander to your whims or any others

you are an idiot, a liar and a complete farce of a human. You're so far out of you league with me chump. Maybe I'll take pity on ya and play nice...er...I think not...you're a clown

my thoughs on you exactly, as you are no less more pathetic then i previously thought,
i said that this is what i posted" IN THIS THREAD NOT THE OTHER" if you then want to go to another and see other comments made, that's up to you but my point to you about the comment on pork was in this thread, and it was a remark too someone else not you,and as i pointed out it was posted the day before in this thread , so take it as you wish As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
you talking about two different threads
not this thread if i choose to post in another thread that is my prerogative.
and if i think that educating you is like is educating pork then that is what i think becides im not here to pander to your whims or any others

my thoughs on you exactly, as you are no less more pathetic then i previously thought,
i said that this is what i posted" IN THIS THREAD NOT THE OTHER" if you then want to go to another and see other comments made, that's up to you but my point to you about the comment on pork was in this thread, and it was a remark too someone else not you,and as i pointed out it was posted the day before in this thread , so take it as you wish As an outsider,
Dude you got burned, you're just to stupid to know it let alone admit it...
what do you think of the human race?
Doomed, so long as people like you are allowed to breed. Your Mom should have swallowed.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Ya, ya, whatever cool guy, go put that fire on your back out and try to get your head out of your ass while you're at it.

get back on topic bear, I'm sure you have a twisted opinion on this really

H1N1 is a subtype of the species Influenza A virus. H1N1 has mutated into various strains including the Spanish Flu strain (now extinct in the wild), mild human flu strains, endemic pig strains, and various strains found in birds.
A variant of H1N1 was responsible for the Spanish flu pandemic that killed some 50 million to 100 million people worldwide over about a year in 1918 and 1919 [1]. A different variant exists in pig populations. Controversy arose in October 2005, after the H1N1 genome was published in the journal Science. Many fear that this information could be used for bioterrorism.

no reason not to be worried, even if your microbiologist friend thinks other wise, they have been known to get it wrong

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
get back on topic bear, I'm sure you have a twisted opinion on this really

H1N1 is a subtype of the species Influenza A virus. H1N1 has mutated into various strains including the Spanish Flu strain (now extinct in the wild), mild human flu strains, endemic pig strains, and various strains found in birds.
A variant of H1N1 was responsible for the Spanish flu pandemic that killed some 50 million to 100 million people worldwide over about a year in 1918 and 1919 [1]. A different variant exists in pig populations. Controversy arose in October 2005, after the H1N1 genome was published in the journal Science. Many fear that this information could be used for bioterrorism.

no reason not to be worried, even if your microbiologist friend thinks other wise, they have been known to get it wrong
What happened to...

well thanks Tonington for pointing this out to me, i will consider this thread close thanks to you wonderful tutoring, thanks for sticking with it, i was concerned and maybe i jumped the gun here,

case closed

;-)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
well I'm asking you your opinion wise guy, you do have one don't you,? or are you going to plagiarise some one else's work like your keen in showing that i have done,i may have new evidence..!!! that makes me think differantly now try me .
in fact i do want to see
Now you're accusing me of plagurising? You have to be kidding!!!
You are fukked aren't you? Please by all means, show me where...:roll:

My opinion, is that you and anyone that buys this half baked shyte, is off his or her rocker. Furthermore, anyone with a family Doctor is more then capable of verifying anything untoward about the vaccine.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

My opinion, is that you and anyone that buys this half baked shyte, is off his or her rocker. Furthermore, anyone with a family Doctor is more then capable of verifying anything untoward about the vaccine.

No im not accusing you of plagurising? I'm saying in your opinion without having to plagiarize my other thread on the subject, what is your opinion thats what ive said .

My opinion, is that you and anyone that buys this half baked shyte, is off his or her rocker. Furthermore, anyone with a family Doctor is more then capable of verifying anything untoward about the vaccine

here you go again with the anyone with a family Doctor anyone who has a airtight stove B/S answerknows which if you look at it means you dont have a f-ing clue do you here read this

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/influenza/oseltamivir_summary/en/index.html

Influenza A(H1N1) virus resistance to oseltamivir

Last quarter 2007 to first quarter 2008

Preliminary summary and future plans

13 June 2008

The detection of an increased number of A(H1N1) viruses with resistance to oseltamivir was initially reported to WHO by Norway on 25 January 2008. The viruses carried a specific neuraminidase (NA) mutation (H274Y) that confers high-level resistance to oseltamivir in N1-containing influenza viruses1 . Prior to the recent report from Norway, such resistance was rarely observed in community isolates of influenza A or B. During the previous northern hemisphere winter season (2006/2007), surveillance through the Global Influenza Surveillance Network (GISN) laboratories found no oseltamivir-resistant H1N1 viruses among isolates from Japan or Europe, and less than 1% prevalence among H1N1 isolates from the United States of America.

WHO has been collecting global data about this phenomenon from multiple laboratories participating in GISN. Oseltamivir resistance data has been obtained by phenotypic and/or genotypic analysis. Data from European countries participating in the European Influenza Surveillance Scheme (EISS) has been provided by EISS and the European Surveillance Network for Vigilance against Viral Resistance (VirGil). In most northern hemisphere countries, influenza activity has now peaked for the 2007–2008 season, with activity decreasing to levels usually seen outside of the winter period. Data collection is still ongoing, however WHO has now compiled the preliminary findings from available data on the prevalence of oseltamivir resistance in H1N1 viruses.

and just because i like you this is what OSELTAMIVIR means

Oseltamivir (INN) (pronounced /ɒsəlˈtæmɨvɪr/) is an antiviral drug that is used in the treatment and prophylaxis of both Influenzavirus A and Influenzavirus B. Like zanamivir, oseltamivir is a neuraminidase inhibitor. It acts as a transition-state analogue inhibitor of influenza neuraminidase, preventing progeny virions from emerging from infected cells.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oseltamivir

happy reading

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
here you go again with the anyone with a family Doctor anyone who has a airtight stove B/S answerknows which if you look at it means you dont have a f-ing clue do you here read this
Ya, here I go again with simple realism, simple easy to achieve critical thought. Anyone that reads some half baked shyte on the internet and takes it seriously, is fukking moron...you as a case in point, period.

I think I'll stick to the words of the resident brainiac, my family Doctor and the guy that sells me gass, before I take anything posted by you as fact.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Ya, here I go again with simple realism, simple easy to achieve critical thought. Anyone that reads some half baked shyte on the internet and takes it seriously, is fukking moron...you as a case in point, period.

I think I'll stick to the words of the resident brainiac, my family Doctor and the guy that sells me gass, before I take anything posted by you as fact.

like i said you aint got a clue..!!! even from experts other than your family doctor say things and your still clueless i bet you dident even read what i posted before you wrote your arse wipe comment. you sad git

The 2007–2008 northern hemisphere season saw low levels of influenza activity in general compared with the same period in recent years. In Asia and North America influenza activity began in November and increased in December–January, while in Europe activity began in December and increased in January. In most countries, influenza activity peaked between weeks 4 and 8, 2008. Influenza A(H1N1) viruses predominated in most parts of the northern hemisphere. Influenza A(H3N2) virus activity was sporadic in many countries except for the United States of America where the proportion of A(H3N2) viruses increased rapidly during January and became the predominant virus for the season overall. At the beginning of the season, influenza B viruses circulated at low levels in most countries, however, later in the season (around week 9, 2008) the proportion of influenza B viruses increased and in some countries, especially in Europe, predominated over influenza A viruses.
From the last quarter of 2007 until 13 June 2008, a total of 6978 influenza A(H1N1) viruses have been tested for oseltamivir resistance worldwide and 1077 (15%) were found to be resistant (see Table below). Fifty-two countries and territories reported on the test results, the majority of countries being from the European Region (see Map). The number of viruses tested varied considerably by country/territory, ranging from 1–1544, leading to difficulties in the interpretation of comparative data for some countries/territories or Regions.
Table: Influenza A(H1N1) virus resistance to oseltamivir - Last quarter 2007 to 2 June 2008 (Update 13 June 2008) [pdf 19kb]

Map: Prevalence of oseltamivir-resistant H1N1 viruses, Last quarter 2007 - First quarter 2008 [pdf 189kb]
Data from the European Region of WHO indicated that 25% of the A(H1N1) isolates tested showed resistance. Finland, France, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Norway, the Russian Federation and Ukraine all reported a prevalence of 25% or greater of oseltamivir-resistant A(H1N1) viruses with Norway reporting the highest prevalence (67%). Some countries recorded variations in prevalence across regions. In Norway, the highest prevalence was recorded in the southern-most counties and in France, the north-west of the country. Oseltamivir use in influenza-infected patients is generally uncommon in these European countries, and no link between oseltamivir exposure and resistance at the individual patient level was noted. The preliminary analysis suggests that the resistant mutants do not share a single origin and further genotypic analysis is ongoing.

1 The mutation in N1 neuraminidase of human influenza virus which confers high-level resistant to oseltamivir is a single amino acid substitution of the relevant histidine (H) to tyrosine (Y) at position 275. Most of the early work on structure and inhibitor design is based on two other subtypes (N2 and N9) and the corresponding amino acid in these subtypes is at position 274. Consequently, some scientists use 'N2 numbering' (H274Y) and some use the actual 'N1 numbering' (H275Y).
2 http://www.who.int/csr/disease/influenza/oseltamivir_faqs/en/index.html

oh yea this was from another of my conspiracy sites err whats the name of them oh yea i remember
World Health Organization 2008. All rights reserved

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
like i said you aint got a clue..!!! even from experts other than your family doctor say things and your still clueless i bet you dident even read what i posted before you wrote your arse wipe comment. you sad git
Speaking of 'gits'...
The 2007–2008 northern hemisphere season saw low levels of influenza activity in general compared with the same period in recent years.
From your own stupid cut & paste.

Did you understand what you were reading?

Were there flashy pictures distracting you?

Lower levels...hmmm, the vaccines must be working...

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Come on guys, play nice. If you dont agree, fine. Resorting to name calling etc isnt called for and isnt necessary.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Speaking of 'gits'... From your own stupid cut & paste.

Did you understand what you were reading?

Were there flashy pictures distracting you?

Lower levels...hmmm, the vaccines must be working...

Norway reporting the highest prevalence (67%). Some countries recorded variations in prevalence across regions. In Norway, the highest prevalence was recorded in the southern-most counties and in France, the north-west of the country. Oseltamivir use in influenza-infected patients is generally uncommon in these European countries

once again you only see what you want to see not what you can actualy see like this portion
the highest prevalence (67%)

oh missed this bit

WHO is coordinating the global response to human cases of H5N1 avian influenza and monitoring the corresponding threat of an influenza pandemic. Information on this page tracks the evolving situation and provides access to both technical guidelines and information useful for the general public.
Latest information

19 June 2008
Avian influenza – situation in Indonesia – update 43
Full text
19 June 2008
Cumulative Number of Confirmed Human Cases of Avian Influenza A/(H5N1) Reported to WHO
Full text
17 June 2008
H5N1 avian influenza: timeline of major events
- Full text

Tracking A(H5N1) influenza viruses
Influenza tracking system launched
Influenza Virus Tracking System
Viruses shared with WHO from 2003 to 2007

Table. Influenza A(H1N1) virus resistance to oseltamivir - Last quarter
2007 to 2 June 2008 (Update 13 June 2008)
WHO region Country, area or territory
No. of H1N1
isolates tested
No.(%) of isolates
resistant to oseltamivir
AFRO Algeria 2 0
Madagascar 59 0
Senegal 16 0
AFRO Total 77 0
AMRO Canada 486 127 (26%)
El Salvador 1 0
Honduras 2 0
Mexico 14 0
Montserrat 3 3 (100%)
United States of America 1003 109 (11%)
AMRO Total 1509 239 (16%)
EMRO Egypt 6 0
Morocco 1 0
Qatar 4 0
EMRO Total 11 0
EURO Austria 142 11 (8%)
Belgium 5 1 (20%)
Bulgaria 9 0
Croatia 6 0
Czech Republic 24 0
Denmark 46 2 (4%)
Finland 11 3 (27%)
France 496 231 (47%)
Germany 524 72 (14%)
Greece 48 5 (10%)
Hungary 12 0
Ireland 55 5 (9%)
Italy 106 1 (1%)
Latvia 15 0
Luxembourg 226 59 (26%)
Netherlands 141 42 (30%)
Norway 270 182 (67%)
Portugal 37 8 (22%)
Romania 49 4 (8%)
Russian Federation 71 29 (41%)
Serbia 13 0
Slovakia 5 0
Slovenia 28 1 (4%)
Spain 80 2 (3%)
Sweden 20 3 (15%)
Switzerland 54 10 (19%)
Turkey 33 6 (18%)
Ukraine 25 9 (36%)
United Kingdom 345 38 (11%)
EURO Total 2896 724 (25%)
SEARO Thailand 13 1 (8%)

Guidelines for the use of seasonal influenza vaccine in humans at risk of H5N1 infection

30 January 2004

WHO is recommending the targeted administration of seasonal influenza vaccine to selected groups at increased risk of exposure to the H5N1 avian influenza virus currently circulating in Asia. Targeted vaccination with the current seasonal influenza vaccine for humans is being recommended, in countries currently experiencing outbreaks of highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza in poultry, as one of several measures for reducing opportunities for the simultaneous infection of humans with avian and human influenza viruses. Reduced opportunities for dual infections reduce opportunities for reassortment and for the eventual emergence of a novel influenza virus with pandemic potential.
Selected groups to be immunized
  • All persons who are expected to be in contact with poultry or poultry farms suspected or known to be affected with avian influenza (H5N1), especially (a) cullers involved in destruction of poultry, and (b) people living and working on poultry farms where H5N1 has been reported or is suspected or where culling takes place.
  • Health care workers involved in the daily care of known or confirmed human cases of influenza H5N1.
  • Given sufficient supplies of vaccine, health care workers in emergency care facilities in areas where there is confirmed occurrence of influenza H5N1 in birds.
Considerations
  • The pandemic viruses of 1957 and 1968 were reassortants of human and avian subtypes of influenza A.
  • Genetic reassortment of human and avian influenza viruses could occur in humans co-infected with current human H1 or H3 subtypes of influenza A and an avian influenza virus acquired from poultry.
  • Vaccination with current inter-pandemic vaccine will not protect humans from infection with avian H5N1 influenza – rather, it minimizes the risk of co-infection and genetic reassortment of human and avian influenza viruses in humans.
  • Protective levels of antibodies are usually detectable within two weeks of vaccination with an inter-pandemic influenza vaccine. Irrespective of the delay in development of antibodies, people may benefit from vaccination, even if they are exposed during this two week period.
  • Epidemic human influenza occurs all year around in tropical and subtropical areas.
Mass vaccination of all inhabitants of affected areas is not supported by current epidemiological data.
At present, there are no specific influenza vaccination requirements for international travellers with respect to the current outbreaks of avian influenza in poultry. The recommendations for international travel and health (including the prevention of influenza infections) are available in the WHO publication, International Travel and Health.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
once again you only see what you want to see not what you can actualy see like this portion

oh missed this bit

WHO is coordinating the global response to human cases of H5N1 avian influenza and monitoring the corresponding threat of an influenza pandemic. Information on this page tracks the evolving situation and provides access to both technical guidelines and information useful for the general public.
Latest information

19 June 2008
Avian influenza – situation in Indonesia – update 43
Full text
19 June 2008
Cumulative Number of Confirmed Human Cases of Avian Influenza A/(H5N1) Reported to WHO
Full text
17 June 2008
H5N1 avian influenza: timeline of major events
- Full text

Tracking A(H5N1) influenza viruses
Influenza tracking system launched
Influenza Virus Tracking System
Viruses shared with WHO from 2003 to 2007

Table. Influenza A(H1N1) virus resistance to oseltamivir - Last quarter
2007 to 2 June 2008 (Update 13 June 2008)
WHO region Country, area or territory
No. of H1N1
isolates tested
No.(%) of isolates
resistant to oseltamivir
AFRO Algeria 2 0
Madagascar 59 0
Senegal 16 0
AFRO Total 77 0
AMRO Canada 486 127 (26%)
El Salvador 1 0
Honduras 2 0
Mexico 14 0
Montserrat 3 3 (100%)
United States of America 1003 109 (11%)
AMRO Total 1509 239 (16%)
EMRO Egypt 6 0
Morocco 1 0
Qatar 4 0
EMRO Total 11 0
EURO Austria 142 11 (8%)
Belgium 5 1 (20%)
Bulgaria 9 0
Croatia 6 0
Czech Republic 24 0
Denmark 46 2 (4%)
Finland 11 3 (27%)
France 496 231 (47%)
Germany 524 72 (14%)
Greece 48 5 (10%)
Hungary 12 0
Ireland 55 5 (9%)
Italy 106 1 (1%)
Latvia 15 0
Luxembourg 226 59 (26%)
Netherlands 141 42 (30%)
Norway 270 182 (67%)
Portugal 37 8 (22%)
Romania 49 4 (8%)
Russian Federation 71 29 (41%)
Serbia 13 0
Slovakia 5 0
Slovenia 28 1 (4%)
Spain 80 2 (3%)
Sweden 20 3 (15%)
Switzerland 54 10 (19%)
Turkey 33 6 (18%)
Ukraine 25 9 (36%)
United Kingdom 345 38 (11%)
EURO Total 2896 724 (25%)
SEARO Thailand 13 1 (8%)

19 June 2008
Country

Total
cases
deaths
cases
deaths
cases
deaths
cases
deaths
cases
deaths
cases
deaths
cases
deaths​
Azerbaijan00000085000085Bangladesh00000000001010Cambodia00004422110077China11008513853333020Djibouti00000010000010Egypt0000001810259735022Indonesia 00002013554542371815135110Iraq00000032000032Lao People's Democratic Republic00000000220022Myanmar00000000100010Nigeria00000000110011Pakistan00000000310031Thailand001712523300002517Turkey0000001240000124Viet Nam332920611900855510652Total44463298431157988593426385243
Total number of cases includes number of deaths.
WHO reports only laboratory-confirmed cases.
All dates refer to onset of illness.
Do you even know how to read?

Oh fukk it, you are a fukktard.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
[SIZE=+3]Genocide & Vaccinations in Uganda[/SIZE]
"But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."--Jon Rappoport interview

I was told by this preacher that when the government introduced the National Immunization Days in 1997, most of the children after vaccination started dying. The preacher told me that they had so much death that his cassock, that he wears to go and conduct the burial ceremony, got old. He said "I buried the children and my cassock got old." In the same room there was one mother who had four children, and she hid one and took three other children for vaccination, and three children died and that one survived. Now when I went to do my presentation and I asked most of the people who were there - about two, three thousand people - each person had the same story. .........At the main hospital in Mbarara during that month of 1977 more than 600 children had died following polio vaccination. 600 children ! So even some of the timid medical practitioners who were initially afraid to come out, started coming out giving information and saying 'Oh, we knew this oral polio vaccine was trouble because as soon as the child receives it, they get a temper- ature and their health goes downhill and there is nothing that you could do.' "----Kihura Nkuba (Nov 2002)
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/vaccinationsinUganda22dec03.shtml