Big Pharma's Lunatic FDA Says Cherries Are Now Drugs

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
>>>ritalin.... ADD, even if you think it doesn't exist, it's been proven in clinical trials to help focus children who lack focus<<<

BULL****!!
it almost, but not quite, puts kids to sleep on their feet,,,,much easier to handle.....how much do you think these kids in a mind altered state learn in 1 day in class??
You must be thinking about a different drug:

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/Ritalin.html

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
U'm sorry, sweetie. We could always phone sex. (Is that cheating?) I'd have to go for a drive by myself though, cuz Shelley might not understand. ;) lol

heeheehee... I think if I hit that point, I can just phone hubby, and save myself and you the possible ramifications of angry spouses. Goodness knows hubby's phone rings all night long for work calls anyway. I'm sure if he got that particular call from me, he'd forgive the disruption to his sleep. lol.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
heeheehee... I think if I hit that point, I can just phone hubby, and save myself and you the possible ramifications of angry spouses. Goodness knows hubby's phone rings all night long for work calls anyway. I'm sure if he got that particular call from me, he'd forgive the disruption to his sleep. lol.
Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Sorry, it's Monday and I lost my head for a sec. Forgive me?:sad11:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol. Shelley spotted that and told me, "Yer lucky she has a brain". (That comment's worth a wrasslin match later. I'll wait'll she's she's nodding off though cuz she cheats.)

lol. you're pretty blessed with her. she sounds like she's got some smarts too.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Heh heh. I love that twisted little smile.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
It's an older pic. (She has a few grey hairs now) Shhhhhhhhhhh!

Every woman needs to keep 'true' pictures of herself around. Those stunning shots that show who she is inside. Time and change is irrelevant with those.