Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There certainly are plenty of those guilt ridden, bleeding heart white leftist lieberals who hate their own white colored skin around here alright. Anytime that they can mock and attack their own white race they will do it. The only real enemy that white people have is coming from other white people themselves.
They appear to not have any problem with the white multicultural/diversity genocide that is going on in Canada and the rest of the white world against white people today. When white people become a minority in their own white homelands then they are going to see real racism. But by then it will be too late for that stupid bunch of white buffoons to do anything about it. If they have some white privilege today that will be gone tomorrow when the nonwhites eventually take over their white homelands. Those buffoons refuse to see the writing on the wall and they will pay for it. Sadly, so will this white guy also. Aw well, what more can be said, eh?

Wow, David Duke would be so proud of you.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
It does not take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that the incident could not have happened the way the woman is describing it. There are far too many inconsistencies, and the injuries she suffered are definitely not consistent with being doused with lighter fluid, and set on fire.

These incidents seem to be a dime a dozen these days. I sure would like to hear some news by the MSM of some of the many black on white crimes that the MSM appears to never want to report on.

Probably the real story was that she tried to light up a weed in her car and she somehow lite herself on fire. That would make more sense to me. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The MSM rarely ever reports hate crimes against White people, since they simply do not happen.

Black on white crimes? That does not happen. Impossible. If it did the MSM would report about it right away, eh? The whole dam country and the rest of the world would hear about it if that did happen, right? It just does not happen. LOL.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Blaming White people for everything is the "in" thing to do these days:
Lainey Gossip's Elaine Lui Apologizes For Past Racist, Homophobic Posts On Blog

Ever since the police killing of George Floyd and the ensuing protests in support of Black and Indigenous lives, more people in the public eye are being held accountable for their past and present racist actions and words.
On Wednesday, Elaine “Lainey” Lui, the Lainey Gossip blogger and eTalk anchor sat down with her “The Social” co-hosts to apologize for racist and homophobic blog posts she wrote in the 2000s.
“Those posts were racist, they were misogynistic, they were homophobic, they were transphobic, they were ugly, they were shameful,” Lui said, referring to said posts. “I am so sorry.”
“The Lainey Gossip website has evolved in that time and I have addressed and apologized over the years for these sins however accountability is not temporary, it’s ongoing, so I’m here today to be accountable,” she continued.
Lui also explained how she came to rationalize posting those hurtful blog posts back in the years around 2006, admitting that her early success in a toxic celebrity culture made her want to keep posting the same content so she’d be popular.
On Monday, Lui posted a lengthy apology on her blog, acknowledging that her past posts were racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic.
“I have been conditioned in white supremacy, and I have enabled white privilege, even as a person of colour myself, because we too, given that white supremacy is so dominant, can have bias,” Lui, who is Chinese Canadian, wrote.

“Those posts were racist, they were misogynistic, they were homophobic, they were transphobic, they were ugly, they were shameful. I am so sorry.”
“When I started this site back in 2003/2004, I wrote misogynist things and slut shaming things, and racist things. And as the site grew in popularity, it served as confirmation bias, that there was an appetite out there for this kind of content, and I wanted to keep delivering it.”
However, Lui says that since then, she “learned and grew” by calling out her past problematic posts and “mistakes,” talking about the progress she’s made when it comes to understanding her own bias, hiring more writers of colour and from the LGBTQ community, and holding herself accountable by not deleting these posts.
“Those old posts sit on the site to show people who I was, how ugly that was, and to also show that over time I grew and I would address those old posts in the growing, point to them consistently and say, “Hey, this is what I was, look at me, and here I am, this is what I’m trying to do,” she said on “The Social.”
In her apology post, she also address the problems with the specific posts, and tells the reader it’s up to them whether to decide whether to keep reading her blog.
Lui’s apology comes on the heels of her name trending on Twitter earlier this week after users posted screengrabs of her old blog posts.
“Over and over again, Jessica Mulroney demonstrated her white privilege. Sasha Exeter called her out, and in response she threatened her. Sasha went public and she flexed her Meghan Markle friendship, half-assed her apology, and then, once again, threatened her with a ‘liable (sic) suit.’ Wrong and strong is terrifying. White privilege is terrifying – it terrified Sasha and it terrifies so many others. Still.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/lainey-gossip-apology-racist-homophobic-posts_ca_5ef4c0d3c5b66c3126836409
-----
An Asian Woman blaming White Supremacy for her racist views. I cannot even make this shit up.

As time goes by, we will all see plenty more of these so called entertainment racists being exposed that have said many bad and nasty things about white people. Many of them have called white people "privileged". Saying those words is showing anti-white racism right there. And the attacks will go on until old whitey says enough already, and begins to fight back and tell these anti-white movie star and other entertainer buffoons to go to f'n hell instead of just taking their insults and then forget all about what they said. It would appear today as though anti-white racism has really gone overboard, and is now going on in sports, the entertainment industry and Hollywierd. Phuck off, now. Works for me.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
People with lower emotional intelligence are more likely to hold right-wing views, study finds

New research from Belgium provides evidence that deficits in emotion understanding and emotion management are related to right-wing and prejudiced attitudes. The study has been published in the journal Emotion.
“I have a lifelong interest in political psychology and in political ideology in particular. The observation that left-wing and right-wing adherents tend to differ on so many psychological characteristics is amazing,” said study author Alain Van Hiel, a professor at the University of Ghent.
“Many scholars have investigated the cognitive basis of ideology in general, and right-wing ideological attitudes in particular. In the present study, we wanted to investigate if a similar relationship would exist for emotional abilities.”

In two studies, the researchers assessed the emotional abilities and political ideology of 983 Belgian undergraduate students. The second study also examined the participants’ cognitive ability. Emotional ability was measured with three tests: the Situational Test of Emotional Understanding, the Situational Test of Emotion Management, and the Geneva Emotion Recognition Test.

More: https://www.psypost.org/2019/09/peo...ly-to-hold-right-wing-views-study-finds-54369

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
There certainly are plenty of those guilt ridden, bleeding heart white leftist lieberals who hate their own white colored skin around here alright. Anytime that they can mock and attack their own white race they will do it. The only real enemy that white people have is coming from other white people themselves.

They appear to not have any problem with the white multicultural/diversity genocide that is going on in Canada and the rest of the white world against white people today. When white people become a minority in their own white homelands then they are going to see real racism. But by then it will be too late for that stupid bunch of white buffoons to do anything about it. If they have some white privilege today that will be gone tomorrow when the nonwhites eventually take over their white homelands. Those buffoons refuse to see the writing on the wall and they will pay for it. Sadly, so will this white guy also. Aw well, what more can be said, eh?
No Cliffy has asked for and received permission to colonize .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Black woman set on fire by white men in Wisconsin
The four assailants also called Althea Bernstein a racial slur.

On Wednesday (June 24), a Black woman in Madison, Wisconsin reportedly suffered third-degree burns after four white men threw lighter fluid and a lighter at her face while she was in her car. Speaking with Madison 365, 18-year-old EMT Althea Bernstein said the assailants yelled a racial slur at her before the attack.
“I was listening to some music at a stoplight and then all of a sudden I heard someone yell the N-word really loud,” she told the outlet. “I turned my head to look and somebody’s throwing lighter fluid on me. And then they threw a lighter at me, and my neck caught on fire and I tried to put it out, but I brushed it up onto my face. I got it out and then I just blasted through the red light... I just felt like I needed to get away. So I drove through the red light and just kept driving until I got to my brother’s [home].”
More: https://www.revolt.tv/2020/6/25/21303243/black-woman-set-on-fire-madison
That's a mulatto women but that sure was a shitty thing to do to a person.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Black woman set on fire by white men in Wisconsin

The four assailants also called Althea Bernstein a racial slur.

On Wednesday (June 24), a Black woman in Madison, Wisconsin reportedly suffered third-degree burns after four white men threw lighter fluid and a lighter at her face while she was in her car. Speaking with Madison 365, 18-year-old EMT Althea Bernstein said the assailants yelled a racial slur at her before the attack.
“I was listening to some music at a stoplight and then all of a sudden I heard someone yell the N-word really loud,” she told the outlet. “I turned my head to look and somebody’s throwing lighter fluid on me. And then they threw a lighter at me, and my neck caught on fire and I tried to put it out, but I brushed it up onto my face. I got it out and then I just blasted through the red light... I just felt like I needed to get away. So I drove through the red light and just kept driving until I got to my brother’s [home].”

More: https://www.revolt.tv/2020/6/25/21303243/black-woman-set-on-fire-madison
Racism is defining the USA It always existed.........but now it is overt

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Anyone that reports a false racist attack, and it is found out to be a fake and a lie, they should all be arrested and charged with trying to promote hatred and racism towards an identifiable group. The only racism that I am seeing going on today is racism and hatred towards white people. There is a lot of racism going on by blacks on white people. But for some reason the lying leftist liberal media will not report those racist crimes against white people. F'n MSM lying media.

As a white person...

Boo-fukin'-hoo to you and grow the frig up.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Those are not burns consistent with being set on fire. I've had similar burns when I wiped out on concrete, or asphalt, and they were worse. The fact that you cannot understand this is very concerning.
By Monday, I will be proven right, and you will have egg all over your face.

For the record, this is a 3rd degree burn example

This is what the victim has- road rash or first degree burns, which are superficial, and rarely require hospital care. I have had it myself multiple occasions. What likely happened is she participated in the riots a couple of blocks away, and may have wiped out toppling a statue, or doing some other illegal activity.

Have I said it happened or didnt happen? How about you quote where I have stated an opinion one way or another.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
That's definitely not a friction burn or radiation or electrical leaving only thermal or chemical.

IMO she was involved with the building burning and an accident happened and now trying to deflect away from it and trying to help the cause at the same time. Just going by Girth's article and mapping.