Don Cherry fired

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
He didn't say “you people”. He said “You people that come here”. Even you racists know what he meant. It’s funny watching you twist though.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We in Canada with our tiny military don’t equate military service as a right of passage . His service or lack there of has no bearing on any of this .
You forgot to mention we get into wars to support our friends who seem to be incapable of winning any war they start. Somebody should put. 'Get new friends.' on the list of 'things to do'.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's okay, we know you're embarrassed being a US Citizen... and you wished you could live here
We need to start a war to keep the economy healthy. Anybody have a single shot .22 so we can take the whole north by firing a single shot? They would fight as hard as Crimea did when Russia invaded them a few years ago.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Well honestly it's because I'm posting while driving, and spare me the outrage..

And here you claimed safety was a priority for you. In fact you were one of those losing your shit after the Bronco’s crash. I’m sure we all realized that you were full of shit

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
And here you claimed safety was a priority for you. In fact you were one of those losing your shit after the Bronco’s crash. I’m sure we all realized that you were full of shit

Well it is..

I safely but my knee on the steering wheel to hold it straight while typing on my PC, going down the road..

You should see the looks I get.

Fukk you're to easy Cannuck, you believe everything posted online. Gullible and Triggered

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorry buddy, I'm a dual citizen.
At least I can choose which country I desire to live in.. you, well..
Enjoy.
I do. I also enjoy being a real veteran, and not a fantasy rebel in the Saudi Albertan Army of Liberation.

But I guess we can't all be loudmouth wannabes.