Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I didn't mean to say he was a bigger suck up than you Clompy. Your unrelenting bag licking of the NRA is acknowledged.

I understand and accept your reddie.

You know, I used to wonder if you were simply a troll, or actually stupid.

The answer becomes increasingly obvious.....you're a stupid troll.

The reddie was given for an irrelevant, ridiculous insult you made.

Now, before you point out that I just insulted you...........my insulting of you is neither irrelevant nor ridiculous. Quite the opposite.

As for the NRA, I would be proud to support an organization fighting for civil rights (there is no right more "civil" than a constitutional right), especially when that organization has 5 million paying members. Unfortunately, I do not support the NRA, as it is an American, not a Canadian organization. Nor do I agree that the platform the NRA operates from is applicable to Canada, where I do live.

But I know, nuance, like facts, are incomprehensible to you.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You know, I used to wonder if you were simply a troll, or actually stupid.

The answer becomes increasingly obvious.....you're a stupid troll.

The reddie was given for an irrelevant, ridiculous insult you made.

Now, before you point out that I just insulted you...........my insulting of you is neither irrelevant nor ridiculous. Quite the opposite.

As for the NRA, I would be proud to support an organization fighting for civil rights (there is no right more "civil" than a constitutional right), especially when that organization has 5 million paying members. Unfortunately, I do not support the NRA, as it is an American, not a Canadian organization. Nor do I agree that the platform the NRA operates from is applicable to Canada, where I do live.

But I know, nuance, like facts, are incomprehensible to you.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Kinda reminds me of the yappy dog on Bugs Bunny

How do, Wyle E...?

Cannucle samich time!

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/gta-mayors-trudeau-gun-control-handgun-ban-1.5304553

various mayors from the Toronto area tell Trudeau his gun control plans do not go far enough. They want the handgun ban

this is just like the plastic ban that government is dragging its feet on

massive public support

Getting people to use common sense is better than a ban any day...………..you can ban anything you want but at the end of the day you still have a bunch of stupid people, that need to be followed around.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Getting people to use common sense is better than a ban any day...………..you can ban anything you want but at the end of the day you still have a bunch of stupid people, that need to be followed around.
We'll get all the criminals and crazy people to use common sense.

What a practical suggestion.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We'll get all the criminals and crazy people to use common sense.

What a practical suggestion.

Quite often "criminal" and "crazy" are only temporary conditions, so yes it is quite practical sometimes. Nothing is 100%.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'm just going to call 911 and send a letter to the editor of my local newspaper
I thought that you guys would be giddy with excitement ... The possibility of opening up with your ARs on real human beings!. They're only Progs and guvvermint officials who want to take your guns away, so they're fair game. It's your dream! This is why you guys arm yourselves to the teeth! Finally ...NRA Nirvana!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I thought that you guys would be giddy with excitement ... The possibility of opening up with your ARs on real human beings!. They're only Progs and guvvermint officials who want to take your guns away, so they're fair game. It's your dream! This is why you guys arm yourselves to the teeth! Finally ...NRA Nirvana!

Sigh.

As I have said over and over, political violence is not acceptable in an open democracy.

As for the rationalization used to seize AR 15s......there is none. There are between 65,000 and 80,000 AR 15s in Canadian hands. Do yo know how many people they have killed?

Zip, Zilth, None, Zero, Nada, or any other way you want to state it.

Meanwhile people kill each other with knives on a regular basis.

You idiots just love to be ruled. Subs is want you are, going to bed at night and dreaming of Mistress Justin standing over you with a whip.

You're phucking weird, Man.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Sigh.
As I have said over and over, political violence is not acceptable in an open democracy.
As for the rationalization used to seize AR 15s......there is none. There are between 65,000 and 80,000 AR 15s in Canadian hands. Do yo know how many people they have killed?
Zip, Zilth, None, Zero, Nada, or any other way you want to state it.
Meanwhile people kill each other with knives on a regular basis.
You idiots just love to be ruled. Subs is want you are, going to bed at night and dreaming of Mistress Justin standing over you with a whip.
You're phucking weird, Man.
So are you, you grumpy old creep.

Go ahead. Quote us some more Shakespeare, thug.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So are you, you grumpy old creep.

Go ahead. Quote us some more Shakespeare, thug.
The reason you hate guns , is because you are so weak minded that you would use it in a fit of rage . Sadly you think all others are the same .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The reason you hate guns , is because you are so weak minded that you would use it in a fit of rage . Sadly you think all others are the same .
Umm, no pigs. I hate the prospect of having an armed populace because there are so many intellectual incompetents like you about.