If the US is evil, why hasn't Canada and the rest of the world destroyed them yet?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Sir, if you want peace to rule the world, if you want to stop getting angry because of their atrocities, if you want to stop going ballistic on nationalism -> consider my suggestion!
Why don’t you consider mine , fu-k off and die .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Please keep your game fantasies out and let us stick to reality.
Your mental masturbations are not reality ya stupid little dick weed. Your plan is laughable, at best. Your idea is immature and presented like a 14 yr old's. And then you nobly declare that Canadians and large swathes of Canada need to be irradiated for the greater good. Oh yeah, yer real rational with both feet firmly planted in reality. :lol: :lol: :lol:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
According to her, if the Yankees left the world alone, the world wouldn't need aid in the first place.

And that...........................is the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yankees have been REPEATEDLY BEGGED FOR HELP...............................

to set right one mess after another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While a bunch of STUPID LIE-berals who would NOT DO the dirty work themselves.......................................

sat back and BITCHED ABOUT the quality of Yankee work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
LOLOL This coming from the guy who wants to destroy the US by killing everyone living there.

Hee... 'reality'. Riiiight.

Does it not DISTURB YOU...............................................................

that MrJoshua is running loose some place........................................................

PRETENDING to be a SANE PERSON?????????????????????????????????

Does it not disturb you that MrJoshua is the kind of person that Our idiot Boy................................

and his loser LIE-berals THINK..............................................

will be a powerful voice in Canada??????????????????????????????

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Once the US is surrounded, the world uses Canada and Mexico and the Caribbean Islands as launching pads. Take out their nuclear silos first! Don't let them use it and as much as possible, don't use nukes on them as well. We want to use their land afterwards.

Once all the nuclear silos are gone, launch bombing raids after bombing raids, reducing American cities to rubble. Destroy agriculture, destroy industry, destroy commerce, destroy transportation, destroy communication. Isolate each American city, town, village. Starve them not only of food but of the means to fight!

Then launch an all out infantry assault taking out as many American military and civilians as possible. The more you kill now, the less you have to kill later is my motto when it comes to these kinds of things. Give no quarter to any of them, not even the children. Execute everyone. The more you execute, the more they become demoralized. Those who surrender will be put in labor camps as punishment not only for fighting but for what their country has done. There they will work until they are lifeless. Do this until the very last of the 325,000,000 of them or so are dead.

Let them experience the same suffering they have brought on to the world.

*snicker*

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Easy to sit behind a desk and talk tough on the net, especially if one talks about others taking the brunt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EASY TO TALK TOUGH..................................................

say all the LIE-berals whose arguments are being SHREDDED...............................................

while THEY sit behind desks spewing Fake News............................................

and whose party policies are being PUBLICLY EXPOSED AS total failures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrjoshua

Time Out
Aug 11, 2019
by killing everyone living there.

I don't understand you. You want them gone and yet you don't want them to die? How do you propose to get rid of them without killing them!? Ask them nicely?

Do you want me to find you pictures of crimes against humanity committed by the people that you somehow despise but at the same are defending just to show you the intensity of the crimes?

Also canuck, sometimes, for goodness to come out, evil has to be committed:

Look at the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it ended the war in the Pacific.

Look at the bombing runs in Germany, it killed millions of innocent Germans but it helped win the war in Europe.

How did the Whites came into settle Canada? Was the land offered to them by the natives freely? Sold? Or stolen? Or were the natives murdered and the land was stolen? And if your ancestors didn't do such things, then there wouldn't be a prosperous Canada that we see today, would there?

See? Evil things were committed for goodness to come out.

I feel like I am Winston Churchill here; nobody is listening but at the end of day, I was right all along.

mrjoshua

Time Out
Aug 11, 2019
No Stars and Stripes fluttering away,

Oh shut up! You're just the same as the next canadian swine.

Always yapping about how incredible Canada is and how the canucks defeated the Yanks and burnt down their capital city while killing thousands of them and yet when asked to do it again you cower! Your finest moment in history!? COWARDS!

Go on and mouth off and show me this canuck arrogance! That's the only thing you are good at! Go on! Show off your arrogance because that is the only thing you can present, ARROGANCE! COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS!

C*ntnadians!

Oh and by the way, they don't need to directly control you to control you.

I hope the Yanks do invade you and slaughter the whole lot of you! That would be fun to see! I want to see blood and gore on your streets!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Canada is a big place, you can't irradiate it all and the alliance will install anti-missile defenses.
Brilliant. It's so nice of you to sacrifice parts of Canada on our behalf. I mean hey, why not right? You've already decided you speak for us so you might well make decisions for us too. How nice of you to take on that kind of responsibility for us.

And uh, if you plan on nuking their silos then you also plan on destroying Niagara Falls, Toronto, the GTA, well the entire Golden Horseshoe really, Windsor and pretty much all of Essex County. I suppose you presume to speak for the people in those places too, right? And don't try to suggest something utterly retarded like the rest of your big plan, like "No big deal, you can just relocate those 8 million or so people, Canada is a big place hyuck hyuck".

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
According to some canucks here, it wasn't you who did that but your British masters.
Um hey dumb ass? There's a difference between what went on in Canada and the White House being torched ffs. The US was kicked back across the border by a mix of militia from Upper and Lower Canada, the Natives in the region and a small contingent of British regulars. BY the time the White House was torched, Britain's war with France was over, they had lots of troops to send across to the US, which they did, and THOSE British soldiers burned down the White House. Jesus f*ck dude, go learn some history about Canada before suggesting you speak for us.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Always yapping about how incredible Canada is and how the canucks defeated the Yanks and burnt down their capital city while killing thousands of them and yet when asked to do it again you cower! Your finest moment in history!? COWARDS!
Go on and mouth off and show me this canuck arrogance! That's the only thing you are good at! Go on! Show off your arrogance because that is the only thing you can present, ARROGANCE! COWARDS COWARDS COWARDS!
C*ntnadians!
I hope the Yanks do invade you and slaughter the whole lot of you! That would be fun to see! I want to see blood and gore on your streets!
Awwwww poor wittle sucky third world piece of crap. Thought you could come to a Canadian forum, presume to speak for Canada, are willing to sacrifice something that's not yours as well as Canadian people, and you expected a warm enthusiastic welcome? What are you, f*cking stupid or something?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I don't understand you. You want them gone and yet you don't want them to die? How do you propose to get rid of them without killing them!? Ask them nicely?

Easy, the "gone" I mean is not the same as your gone. There is more ways to be 'gone' than death.

Do you want me to find you pictures of crimes against humanity committed by the people that you somehow despise but at the same are defending just to show you the intensity of the crimes?

You seriously have a comprehension problem. I don't need you to show me pictures, as I've likely seen many of them before. I am not defending those that caused the pictures though, I am defending those who would stand up to the ones who caused them, who happen to live in the same country and are JUST as appalled as you are.

Also canuck, sometimes, for goodness to come out, evil has to be committed:

Sometimes, yes.

Look at the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, it ended the war in the Pacific.

Uh, no, that's what the US teaches the gullible like you, but that's not the reality of the situation. Hint: Russia had a LOT to do with the ending of the war, not the bombs.

Look at the bombing runs in Germany, it killed millions of innocent Germans but it helped win the war in Europe.

That was during war. And the losses of those innocent lives was horrific.

What you are talking about is terrorism; that is attacking a sovereign nation without declaring such war.

How did the Whites came into settle Canada? Was the land offered to them by the natives freely? Sold? Or stolen? Or were the natives murdered and the land was stolen? And if your ancestors didn't do such things, then there wouldn't be a prosperous Canada that we see today, would there?

Some of all of that, likely. I'm not sure how prosperous Canada would be had things been different. Maybe we'd be more so, maybe we'd be less? Maybe we'd be part of the US. Maybe we'd be our own little countries; who the hell knows.

Don't see how this equates do your annihilation of the US though - including those same natives whose land was stolen by the Americans and who already faced genocide by them. By your way of thinking, they deserve death too just for living in America.

See? Evil things were committed for goodness to come out.

LOL - "goodness"... oh if only I cared to really pick apart these last two points, but why bother since you don't care, right? :)

I feel like I am Winston Churchill here; nobody is listening but at the end of day, I was right all along.

Best ****ing joke of all!!! LOL - you, like Churchill??? OMG... that's hilarious.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

C*ntnadians!

Stoopid.