BREAKING NEWS: (of all types )

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
you doubled the fee?? How is that ethical?? Of course he would pay(he had a reputation to maintain)...... and most f these Hollywood types are arrogant, self centred, narcissistic etc........ Many artists are. Fonda is a Hollywood dynasty. Henry, Jane Peter. and Peters daughter who is an excellent actress.

No reason for them to think their shit don't stink!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Because he paid , what do ethics have to do with it . I should have tripled the bill when he said , just put it over there , and pointed .
If you have to ask about ethics........Hope to NEVER having to do any kind of business with you.

Taking advantage of someone that is wealthy/famous ..........just because he may have given you some attitude. How unprofessional too. and you brag about it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If you have to ask about ethics........Hope to NEVER having to do any kind of business with you.

Taking advantage of someone that is wealthy/famous ..........just because he may have given you some attitude. How unprofessional too. and you brag about it.
Of course . I charge what the market will bare . Do do otherwise would short change myself . And yes attitude is important , my time is worth money , and the attitude made my time more valuable .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Of course . I charge what the market will bare . Do do otherwise would short change myself . And yes attitude is important , my time is worth money , and the attitude made my time more valuable .
My friend with a plumbing company charges $5000.00 for night time call outs , take it or leave it .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Shell workers in Pennsylvania say they were told to either attend a recent Trump event, or not get paid

MONACA, PA - AUGUST 13: US President Donald Trump speaks to 5000 contractors at the Shell Chemicals Petrochemical Complex on August 13, 2019 in Monaca, Pennsylvania.

• Workers at a new Shell plant in Pennsylvania say were told they had to attend a speech by President Donald Trump in order to get paid, according to a report from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
  • Workers were also told "no yelling, shouting, protesting or anything viewed as resistance will be tolerated at the event. An underlying theme of the event is to promote good will from the unions. Your building trades leaders and jobs stewards have agreed to this."
More: https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...ania-told-attend-donald-event-get-paid-2019-8

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Shell workers in Pennsylvania say they were told to either attend a recent Trump event, or not get paid

MONACA, PA - AUGUST 13: US President Donald Trump speaks to 5000 contractors at the Shell Chemicals Petrochemical Complex on August 13, 2019 in Monaca, Pennsylvania.
  • Workers at a new Shell plant in Pennsylvania say were told they had to attend a speech by President Donald Trump in order to get paid, according to a report from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
  • Workers were also told "no yelling, shouting, protesting or anything viewed as resistance will be tolerated at the event. An underlying theme of the event is to promote good will from the unions. Your building trades leaders and jobs stewards have agreed to this."
More: https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...ania-told-attend-donald-event-get-paid-2019-8
They need to sue their employer.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Can you imagine having to sit there and listing to that freak spout of for a couple of hours? I would puke after 5 minutes. He is such a bloviated turd.
Even in a fukced up, dysfunctional place like the United States, an employer has absolutely no right whatsoever to tell their employees what political beliefs to hold.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Can you imagine having to sit there and listing to that freak spout of for a couple of hours? I would puke after 5 minutes. He is such a bloviated turd.

It's U.S. business! Why would a Canadian boy even involve himself in it. I couldn't care less what meetings an American attends, especially when he's being paid to attend.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's U.S. business! Why would a Canadian boy even involve himself in it. I couldn't care less what meetings an American attends, especially when he's being paid to attend.
Don't care about political repression in other countries, eh?

I wonder how many invasions you have supported in the past because those countries had dodgy dictators who were forcing people to think their way, only?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Don't care about political repression in other countries, eh?

I wonder how many invasions you have supported in the past because those countries had dodgy dictators who were forcing people to think their way, only?

Has anyone told you, "you're nuts"?