$1.70 a litre in BC

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
It's okay Bi-Curious, I understand your jealous, unable to afford anything but the hours you spend on CC from home..
Great idea on the bumper sticker.. Have to have one made. :lol:
If everything had gone totally wrong in my life, I'd be driving a truck without a van on the back, too.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The oil will be for lower BC and the Pacific Northwest of the US rather than it will be going anyplace else. AB paying for a line the will be for BC use? Typical Canadian politics.

TYPICAL MHz LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go back to your LSD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are more creative when you are STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Everything is wrong in you're life, have you looked the mirror..
When you were born, you were so ugly the doctor slapped your mother..
BTW you could do worse than driving a $200,000 plus truck around Bob tail moron.

What I call "The Office".

Oh how I wish I could "go to town" and do some urban 4X4ing.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
No. SOme of the New Holland are bi directional. You can hang impliments on both ends and the operator's consol swings around. Couldn't tell from the pic. I also don't know if they come that large.

That tractor is a 4 wheel drive articulating tractor below is a bi directional first one is the old style the second is the new style

with dual haybines as attachments

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No. SOme of the New Holland are bi directional. You can hang impliments on both ends and the operator's consol swings around. Couldn't tell from the pic. I also don't know if they come that large.
Ah ok, got it. Not bidirectional but I can hang a blade off the front to make urban 4X4ing even more enticing. There is a track option too on the new T9.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Everything is wrong in you're life, have you looked the mirror..

When you were born, you were so ugly the doctor slapped your mother..

BTW you could do worse than driving a $200,000 plus truck around Bob tail moron.
Was his dad his doctor as well??
Would you have had more fun on your bike.

I saw a guy try to back up a b-train so he could do a 180 at a country intersection rather than go the 4 miles it would take to 'go around the block'. As both loads were spilling onto the ground he came over and asked to borrow some paper towels. I said he would need more than I had. 1st load with a new company and it was Friday 13th. I assume he didn't get a 2nd load but you never know, he would be one guy that would never back up unless that was what you were supposed to do. You don't see many big rigs in a Walmart lot for the same reason.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Was his dad his doctor as well??
Would you have had more fun on your bike.

I saw a guy try to back up a b-train so he could do a 180 at a country intersection rather than go the 4 miles it would take to 'go around the block'. As both loads were spilling onto the ground he came over and asked to borrow some paper towels. I said he would need more than I had. 1st load with a new company and it was Friday 13th. I assume he didn't get a 2nd load but you never know, he would be one guy that would never back up unless that was what you were supposed to do. You don't see many big rigs in a Walmart lot for the same reason.

Poor foolish MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have found some good LSD.........................................

you have mellowed and not done any Jew baiting yet today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would take more than paper towels to clean up YOUR MENTAL "SPILLS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sulphuric acid could not clean out your poisoned mind!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is a track option too on the new T9.

That is what modern tanks should be using, 4 modular tracks and you lose the bobble when you stop fast. Hemp would last how many years when uses as the fiber in the rubber track. Adding small electric motors to all the implements and have them powered from the tractor would means even softer ground can be worked without leaving any ruts. A combine with some bags that fit the hopper could be lifted out and set on the ground so the combine can would all night long by itself and in the day the truck comes along and picks up all the bags before night comes. The combine never stops except for fuel and operator change.
The push/pull aspect would be good for hemp as the seed could take the plant's top 3 ft and the device being pulled could cut at ground level and that part is used for long fiber

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Why you asking ;)
Sorry, I'm not a turd tapping rump rider like you.. I like women..
You sure don't post like you like women.

You consistantly post of this forum as if you really, really, REALLY hate women.

.... a lot ...