Israeli F-35s

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
spilledthebeer is more like the 10 percent of Germany racial type!

Actually I am more like 50 percent Ojibway...........................................

but dont let it worry you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Please stop cluttering my clear on topic information with your personal problems expressed through your verbal diarrhea.
Thanx!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The propaganda meister DIOES NOT like to be exposed as full of SH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you find it MAUSING when Soviet leader Xi...................

REBUKED Our idiot Boy.................................

amd told him "gender issues and native rights"..................

HAVE NO PLACE in a trade agreement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
But you hate Arab/Muslim and Germany like you were racial!

Many people dislike Nazis..................................

so DO YOU LIKE NAZIS???????????????????????????

Many people dislike Muslim Terrorists.......................................

so do you LIKE MUSLIM TERRORISTS?????????????????????????

Have you ever considered how wildly CONFUSED YOU ARE????????????????????????

Or is consistent and logical thought something that makes your head hurt????????????????????

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Turkey will save money by purchasing Russian aircraft now that they have Russian immunity to yankee F-35 junk. Another contract bites the dust for Uncle Scam, layoffs to follow. Canada should also consider purchase of Russian anti aircraft systems and aircraft before we get stuck with overpriced yankee F-35 junk.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Turkey will save money by purchasing Russian aircraft now that they have Russian immunity to yankee F-35 junk. Another contract bites the dust for Uncle Scam, layoffs to follow. Canada should also consider purchase of Russian anti aircraft systems and aircraft before we get stuck with overpriced yankee F-35 junk.
They'll end up with aircraft that will keep on going, when the going gets tough, that's for sure. Those hypersophisticated F-35s look like delicate hanger queens that'll suck up an air force's resources keeping them going.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do you dare to have any opinions of your own???????????????????????????

Or are you stuck with the opinions of your Sino Soviet Masters???????????????????????????????

And such easily MOCKED absurdity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Russia is the only country the Mafia doesn't have offices in. The Western Mafia comes from where??? (in the Netherelands)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

DORKBEAVER THINKS Turkey has immunity to Yankee weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am betting Dork beaver does not know the meaning of that word "immunity"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Russia is the only country the Mafia doesn't have offices in. The Western Mafia comes from where??? (in the Netherelands)

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Italian mafia WISHES they had a portion of the power ............................................

of Russian thugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just because your LSD supplier is DUTCH.....................................................

this proves nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than your status as a drugged up religious WACK JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Anybody ever tell you to go back to where you came from?

Shouldnt you be leaking Fairy pee into your shoes about now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have lost all logical intellectual control....................................................

surely the loss of physical control will be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Shouldnt you be leaking Fairy pee into your shoes about now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have lost all logical intellectual control....................................................

surely the loss of physical control will be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought so.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO ROOM in Russia for the Mafia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russian Oligarchs EAT Mafia goons for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition Italians WERE NOT allowed to immigrate to Soviet Union...........................

and now Italians REFUSE to immigrate to Putin`s Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why dot you go sing a rousing chorus of that old Wizard of Oz song............................

"IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I thought so.

What?????????????????????

You say "you thought so"????????????????????????????

SO YOU AGREE WITH ME THIS TIME...................................

that you SHOULD BE leaking Fairy Pee into your shoes????????????????????????

HOW ODD ARE YOU ANYWAY?????????????????????????????????????????

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What?????????????????????

You say "you thought so"????????????????????????????

SO YOU AGREE WITH ME THIS TIME...................................

that you SHOULD BE leaking Fairy Pee into your shoes????????????????????????

HOW ODD ARE YOU ANYWAY?????????????????????????????????????????

I'm mightily impressed by your literary output, considering that you are posting with your arms in restraints, all the while. I can hardly imagine ... you having to peck away at a keyboard with a stylus gripped in your front teeth.

With your prolific output, you must look like a pigeon in a grain elevator.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'm mightily impressed by your literary output, considering that you are posting with your arms in restraints, all the while. I can hardly imagine ... you having to peck away at a keyboard with a stylus gripped in your front teeth.

With your prolific output, you must look like a pigeon in a grain elevator.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do hope the Fairy Pee you have been leaking.....................................

did not wreck your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do hope the Fairy Pee you have been leaking.....................................

did not wreck your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck Peck

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You two should get a private thread going and a shrink to fix the flaws in your (missing) morality.. This is what this thread is about.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49111537
Syria: Sister grabbing baby dangling from bombed building

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49111537#
A striking picture of a five-year-old girl grabbing her dangling sister's T-shirt after air strikes in northern Syria has circulated on social media.
The girls' horrified father is shown scrambling to rescue his daughters from the building's rubble in Ariha, Idlib, after government bombing of the town on Wednesday.
"He [the photographer] couldn't see anything at first because of the rubble and dust - but then he heard the sounds of babies, children, and the father," media outlet SY-24 told BBC News.
Warning: This article contains a distressing image and video
It has brought attention back to the war in Syria, where the Russian-backed government is trying to recapture Idlib from rebels and jihadists.
The UN said last week that more than 350 civilians had been killed and 330,000 forced to flee their homes since fighting in northern Syria escalated on 29 April.
Image copyright AFP/Getty Images Image caption A wheelchair in the rubble of destroyed buildings in Ariha on Wednesday Journalist Bashar al-Sheikh filmed the family trapped in the rubble when covering the air strikes on Ariha, before stopping to help them.
Moments later, the building collapsed, further injuring the trapped children, five-year-old Riham and seven-month-old Tuqa.
Image copyright SY-24 Image caption Five-year-old Riham died after grabbing on to her baby sister, Tuqa, after their building was struck in air strikes The girls were freed from the ruins and after being taken initially to a local clinic, they were transferred to a larger hospital in Idlib.