Trump Derangement Syndrome

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Colin Powell Rips Trump on Immigration, NATO, Anti-Press Rhetoric: The World Can’t Believe What’s Happening
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/colin-p...toric-the-world-cant-believe-whats-happening/
More prog heads exploding. Schadenfreude. MAGA
Yeah Colin Powell ... now there's a leftard Commie pinko ... not.

He was an Air Force General, diciplined, successful in war and with a deep sense of the honor of his service ... like McCain, now that I think of it but a winner on the battlefield.

No wonder he loathes Bone Spurs.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Yeah Colin Powell ... now there's a leftard Commie pinko ... not.

He was an Air Force General, diciplined, successful in war and with a deep sense of the honor of his service ... like McCain, now that I think of it but a winner on the battlefield.

No wonder he loathes Bone Spurs.
Powell is a BHO sycophant and a RINO.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
That was the electoral college. The People chose Hillary by a landslide.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Or sanity
My mind is fine , I am not still crying over two year old election results in a foreign country, I am not even crying over the election results in our own country .
Tell me more about sanity .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yeah, In Caliphonyia!
Why? They don't count? It's the economic engine of the whole country. The Trump supporters all come from the Rust Belt and Appalacia ... the welfare bums of America. Perhaps malnutrition, lead pipes and inbreeding explain the Trump phenomenon.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Flint Mi, remember all the lead in the water, elected a Dem congressman in 2016.