Impeach Trump!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Oh my.......our poor little bluebyrd has got her feathers ruffled yet again!!!!!!!!!!! She thinks that Trumnp got his money unfairly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluebyrd thinks Trump must have tricked tax payers somehow to have all that cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yet she thinks nothing of strongly defending the LIE-beral gravy train that is bankrupting our country!!!!!!!!! But then SHE THINKS the LIE-beral gravy train is ENTITLED......especially since SHE HAS benefited from ti so its okay to "trick" the Cdn public!!!!!!!!!!!! But bluebyrd thinks Trump is a villain for making Our idiot boy Justin look stupid over his "gender issues" and related NAFTA national security crap!!!!!!!! And after all- how is a privileged gravy train rider like bluebyrd supposed to live properly and maintain two properties- one in Canada and another in United States if Trump continues to make LIE-berals look stupid!!!!!!!! What a wicked man that Trump is as he inconveniences our ENTITLED little byrd!!!!!!!!!!!! Why- if Trump gets serious enough about national security bluebyrd may have serious trouble getting to her southern palace using a suspect Cdn passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Oh my.......our poor little bluebyrd has got her feathers ruffled yet again!!!!!!!!!!! She thinks that Trumnp got his money unfairly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bluebyrd thinks Trump must have tricked tax payers somehow to have all that cash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yet she thinks nothing of strongly defending the LIE-beral gravy train that is bankrupting our country!!!!!!!!! But then SHE THINKS the LIE-beral gravy train is ENTITLED......especially since SHE HAS benefited from ti so its okay to "trick" the Cdn public!!!!!!!!!!!! But bluebyrd thinks Trump is a villain for making Our idiot boy Justin look stupid over his "gender issues" and related NAFTA national security crap!!!!!!!! And after all- how is a privileged gravy train rider like bluebyrd supposed to live properly and maintain two properties- one in Canada and another in United States if Trump continues to make LIE-berals look stupid!!!!!!!! What a wicked man that Trump is as he inconveniences our ENTITLED little byrd!!!!!!!!!!!! Why- if Trump gets serious enough about national security bluebyrd may have serious trouble getting to her southern palace using a suspect Cdn passport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's see Trump went bankrupt 11 times.

Also

By RYAN TEAGUE BECKWITH November 28, 2017
Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit that alleged he stiffed a union pension fund by employing undocumented Polish laborers to demolish a department store to make way for Trump Tower.

Bloody man -hired illegal aliens at 4 dollars an hour and then stiffed them.

As for benefiting from the "gravy train" All I have I earned without government freebies. In fact, I do not get the full goverment pension you probably get,because even retired I make too much. Oh and never cheated anyone as that scum bag president did and does!! And know what I never paid for sex either!! So little man when you mouth off about what you think you know, you only broadcast your ignorance.

So each your heart out little man.

PS When posting facts you need to post your sources. Your opinions do NOT count as facts!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The forum will implode like a black hole, leaving Eagle Snack and his dozen Evil Trudeau threads as the only surviving residue.

To keep repeating that tired old Trump refrain is just a sign of mass stupidity! His chance of being impeached is less than 1%. Incessant kneejerk reactions to every news clip is just a sign of low mentality. There's been nothing said in the past 6 months that hasn't been said before!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The best way to do that is to stop all the current investigations and give him a clean slate, give it 30 days then call all his top advisers away for a week or so and he won't be able to stop himself from thinking he is in charge, . . . . there ya go hung by his own rope.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Let's see Trump went bankrupt 11 times.

Also

By RYAN TEAGUE BECKWITH November 28, 2017
Donald Trump quietly paid $1.4 million in 1998 to settle a class-action lawsuit that alleged he stiffed a union pension fund by employing undocumented Polish laborers to demolish a department store to make way for Trump Tower.

Bloody man -hired illegal aliens at 4 dollars an hour and then stiffed them.

As for benefiting from the "gravy train" All I have I earned without government freebies. In fact, I do not get the full goverment pension you probably get,because even retired I make too much. Oh and never cheated anyone as that scum bag president did and does!! And know what I never paid for sex either!! So little man when you mouth off about what you think you know, you only broadcast your ignorance.

So each your heart out little man.

PS When posting facts you need to post your sources. Your opinions do NOT count as facts!!
Not bad for a bankrupt person to come up with 1.4 mil. Can you ?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Time people grew up and forgot about the stupidity of impeaching Trump. How many people even know what "impeach" means?

He'd be easy to impeach. All it takes is a majority of the House of Representatives, something the Democrats will probably have in 2019.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He'd be easy to impeach. All it takes is a majority of the House of Representatives, something the Democrats will probably have in 2019.

Maybe not as easy as you think...…………………………….."Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure. ... "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."...……………………..Sorry if I pissed on your parade! :) :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL, the hillary will win by a landslide folks are a constant source of freakin' fiber man
HaHa.
...used fiber.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trump is committing actual crimes, like Nixon did ... worse ones according to Dean. The difference is that Nixon had enough class to resign and leave before the American system became too uglied. Trump has no class at all and this will be war ... maybe war, literally.

I think possibly the biggest problem with Trump is his propensity for getting all the people of questionable intellect and "room temperature" I.Q.s falling for all the bait a lot of which starts with the media and from those (like Flossie) locked into the "Falling Sky Syndrome" and creating an aura of pandemonium. :) :) :)

Nah, whatever "teeth" Hillary had disappeared on 08-11-16 when Trump beat her fair and square and she threw a drunken tantrum! :) :) :)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The TDS being displayed in this thread is wonderful to behold, prog heads exploding continually.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Impeached by the House of Representatives or not, it will take a similar vote in the Senate to fire Trump and that may not be immediately forthcoming.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I fail to see how that accomplishes cleaning up the DC swamp or did exposing Weinstein clean up Hollywierd from all sexual predators.